1st per 02-12-2011,
IELTS Request
Along with the application
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Med's Request
12-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-08-2012, medical send to immig. 23-08-2012,23-07-2012,30-07-2012...3rd line in ecas medical recieved 28-9-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
08-11-2012 sent 12-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2013
LANDED..........
march 2013
ladyk said:
Hi! As of late there are only 744 applications received by CIO in your NOC.
You only lacked 2 points to make it to 67. You may want to take an IELTS to have a maximum of 16 points (CIO assigned you 10 only)
Another thing, ask your qualified relatives' detail and get NSO birth certificates that will prove your relationship to them.
You have to race against time bcoz no one knows what NOCs will be open after June 30, 2011.
Your documents will be returned to you but may not reach you in time, better avail yourself of a new set for you to be able to apply before it is filled up or closes.
All the best!
ladyk,

hi! ask ko lang if necessary talaga un birthcertificate ng sister ng husband ko as proof na may relative.. wala kasi kami nabasa sa checklist and requirements under proof of relationship in canada kaya hindi kami nag pass.

secondly considered ba as qualified relative ang sister ng husband ko which is PR holder sa canada? na confuse kami.

thirdly, ano maganda move so that we can pass those supporting documents.. since we have been charged already and wala pa un returned documents namin.. nag inquire lang kami thru website nila.

thanks sa reply!

jkd71

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 20, 2010
Med's Request
Mar 16, 2011
Med's Done....
Mar 19, 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
May 5, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 26, 2011
pinay_4200 said:
Actually, na pass ko na po un complete application papers (along with it is the Scan PR, Billing Statement, Tax Reciept etc of my relative) last Jan. 5 they charged me sa CC nung Jan 13.

wala kasi sa checklist na kelangan padala ka birth certificate ng relative sa canada, kaya un aware ako kelangan un alam ko lang kasi is un Scan PR, Billing Statement, Tax Reciept etc ... since my application is still in canada what would be the best solution to it para pa prove ko na meron talaga ako relative.

Thanks!
PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP IN CANADA (IF APPLICABLE)
Note: Do not send originals as they will not be returned to you.
Proof of relationship to your qualified first degree relative (see definition below) in
Canada, including a family tree and birth, marriage or adoption certificates.

• If your close relative is a permanent resident of Canada: One photocopy of
either his or her Record of Landing (IMM 1000), or Confirmation of Permanent
Residence or Permanent Resident Card.
• If your close relative is a Canadian citizen: One document showing proof of
Canadian citizenship, such as a photocopy of the bio-data of their Canadian
passport or a copy of their Canadian citizenship card.
• Evidence to show that your listed relative is currently residing in Canada. This
may include copies of:
• lease agreements;
• current Revenue Canada Notice of Assessments;
• employer's letter confirming their employment; or
• the first page only of monthly bills showing name and address, etc.

Mukhang do mo gaanong naintindihan ung nakasulat sa itaas. Kasama ang BIRTH CERTIFICATE sa requirements na dapat mong i-submit. And As far as i know, they are not keeping applicant's documents once decision made so there is no way but to apply again and pass all the requirements. And the worst thing is, returned docs were send thru ordinary mail/delivery so its gonna takes 3-4 months before you receive it. Your application is considered incomplete, make a new application and send it right away. And try ti sit for another ielts test first just to make sure you gonna get above 67 pts even without points in relatives.

lizz

Nov 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pinay, if I were you, Collect and secure ka ulit ng new set of all documents, kunin mo na birth cert ng sis ng hubby mo, isama mo na lahat na you think will prove your case, mas mabuti na yung sumubra docs mo kaysa kumulang, then submit a new application and payment asap

yung prev application mo since nacharge na, it will be refunded but then it will take months pa ata, same with docs, last time may taga pinas umabot docs nya mga 2-3 months pa

para sa akin eto pinakabest na gawin since madali lang naman processing ngayun in 2 months may per ka na

C

cc0802

pinay_4200 said:
Good day to all!

Can anyone here help me kasi nung thrusday nag try ako mag email sa Federal Skilled Worker Client Service Unit and they were fast enough to reply naman un nga lang po here is the reply.

Dear Ms Pinay

UCI: ********
Application: ***********

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada's official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed Maximum
Age 10 10
Education 20 25
Official language proficiency 10 24
Arranged employment 0 10
Experience 21 21
Adaptability 4 10
TOTAL 65 100

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

You were assigned 20 points for your educational credential at the Bachelor level.

You were assigned 10 points for your official language proficiency. No points were assigned for your second official language.

No points were assigned for arrangement employment.

You were assigned 4 points for adaptability as follows: You were assigned 4 points for your accompanying spouse's educational credential. No points were awarded for your Family/Relative in Canada because you provided insufficient proof of relationship to your relative in Canada (such as a birth certificate or family register).

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or any other document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Should you have different or additional information, you may wish to submit a new application. For up-to-date information on how to apply under the Federal Skilled Workers Class, please visit the website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

**My problem is wala po kasi sa checklist natin un kelangan i pasa ang birth certificate ng family/relative sa canada kaya di ko po napadala.

Can anyone help me on this matter! From what i have read sa other forum mahirap mag refund. Pwede ko pa ba padala un birth certificate ng family/realtive ko sa kanila?

Thanks!
Pinay
Hi Pinay- provide a family tree too. make your own. as others have said, it is indicated in the checklist that you have to submit proof of relationship with a relative in canada. in my case, although I have two siblings and 2 aunts (my father's sisters), I was only required by my agent to prove that at least I have one relative there. Your husband's sibling is definitely a relative :D

C

cc0802

pinay_4200 said:
ladyk,

hi! ask ko lang if necessary talaga un birthcertificate ng sister ng husband ko as proof na may relative.. wala kasi kami nabasa sa checklist and requirements under proof of relationship in canada kaya hindi kami nag pass.

secondly considered ba as qualified relative ang sister ng husband ko which is PR holder sa canada? na confuse kami.

thirdly, ano maganda move so that we can pass those supporting documents.. since we have been charged already and wala pa un returned documents namin.. nag inquire lang kami thru website nila.

thanks sa reply!
You can even request for a birth certificate yourself in behalf of your sister in law. Check NSO online. After paying the fees makukuha mo na yung birth cert in 3 days.

C

cc0802

Tama si Lizz. Mag re apply ka na kaagad Pinay yun nga lang I would suggest too magbayad ka na lang ulit while waiting for your refund. Matagal bago dumating ang refund.

pinay_4200

Star Member
Feb 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011
Doc's Request.
19-01-2012 documents sent 24-02-2012, 23-04-2012 second docu 23-05-2012
AOR Received.
1st per 02-12-2011,
IELTS Request
Along with the application
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Med's Request
12-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-08-2012, medical send to immig. 23-08-2012,23-07-2012,30-07-2012...3rd line in ecas medical recieved 28-9-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
08-11-2012 sent 12-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2013
LANDED..........
march 2013
jkd71 said:
PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP IN CANADA (IF APPLICABLE)
Note: Do not send originals as they will not be returned to you.
Proof of relationship to your qualified first degree relative (see definition below) in
Canada, including a family tree and birth, marriage or adoption certificates.

• If your close relative is a permanent resident of Canada: One photocopy of
either his or her Record of Landing (IMM 1000), or Confirmation of Permanent
Residence or Permanent Resident Card.
• If your close relative is a Canadian citizen: One document showing proof of
Canadian citizenship, such as a photocopy of the bio-data of their Canadian
passport or a copy of their Canadian citizenship card.
• Evidence to show that your listed relative is currently residing in Canada. This
may include copies of:
• lease agreements;
• current Revenue Canada Notice of Assessments;
• employer's letter confirming their employment; or
• the first page only of monthly bills showing name and address, etc.

Mukhang do mo gaanong naintindihan ung nakasulat sa itaas. Kasama ang BIRTH CERTIFICATE sa requirements na dapat mong i-submit. And As far as i know, they are not keeping applicant's documents once decision made so there is no way but to apply again and pass all the requirements. And the worst thing is, returned docs were send thru ordinary mail/delivery so its gonna takes 3-4 months before you receive it. Your application is considered incomplete, make a new application and send it right away. And try ti sit for another ielts test first just to make sure you gonna get above 67 pts even without points in relatives.
its looks like na bypass namin un instruction and we focused on proof of relationship to canada..

so if we have to resubmit new set of documents.. meaning i need to take IELTS exams again? :(

ladyk

Jan 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-10
AOR Received.
05-01-11
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Feb 1, 2011
Med's Request
Feb. 11, 2011
Passport Req..
Apr. 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr. 27, 2011/ rcvd.: May 11
LANDED..........
June 2011
lizz said:
Pinay, if I were you, Collect and secure ka ulit ng new set of all documents, kunin mo na birth cert ng sis ng hubby mo, isama mo na lahat na you think will prove your case, mas mabuti na yung sumubra docs mo kaysa kumulang, then submit a new application and payment asap

yung prev application mo since nacharge na, it will be refunded but then it will take months pa ata, same with docs, last time may taga pinas umabot docs nya mga 2-3 months pa

para sa akin eto pinakabest na gawin since madali lang naman processing ngayun in 2 months may per ka na
Oo nga, ito na talaga ang pinakamabuting gawin, reapply, new set of documents.
As for the payment, i'm not sure kung binabalik nila pag umabot na sa point na nag-issue na sila ng negative eligibility.
And yes, IELTS ang malaking points na nawala sa iyo.

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hi to everyone, good morning!!!

last week it was raining PER ;D ;D ;D now it seems to rain rejections :)

yesterday i had a call from my agent and emailed to me today the letter from CIO, pls read below:

NAME
C/O CONSULTANCY EKEK
EKEKs toronto address
phone no. in toronto
TORONTO ON
Canada

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada

11 March 2011

UCI: ********

Application: E********

*E*******

Dear APPLICANT

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 0631 – MANAGER/OWNER. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

After taking into consideration the work experience supporting documentation on file, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of NOC 0631. As such, I am not satisfied that you are a 0631 – RESTAURANT AND FOOD SERVICE MANAGERS.

Since you did not provide evidence that you have an Arranged Employment Offer, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

Subsections 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:

The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.

…the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions

(a) establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;

(b) establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or requests;

(c) setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be processed in any year; and

(d) providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made subsequent to the first application or request.

The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within eight to twelve weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within eight to twelve weeks.

The refund cheque will be sent to the address provided in your application. If you have changed your address please advise us immediately of the new address. Address changes should be faxed to (902) 270-3561. PLEASE NOTE THIS FAX IS ONLY FOR ADDRESS CHANGES.

Note:

Any requests made on the basis of humanitarian and compassionate grounds accompanying a Federal Skilled Worker application cannot be processed unless the application is otherwise eligible for processing under the Ministerial Instructions.

Any requests for positive substituted evaluation accompanying a Federal Skilled Worker application cannot be processed unless the application has met the minimum requirements outlined under Regulation 75(2).

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. Although you have not satisfied the requirements to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker class, you may qualify under another category. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

AQS
Service Delivery Agent
Immigration Section
Case Processing Centre
Sydney, Nova Scotia

NEED your opinion, should i resubmit with add'l info/docs, or switch PA, from NOC 0631 to 3113 (has the cap for this not yet reached?) problem is 3113 has no ielts yet....

my my, capricorn and annjay pls welcome me to ur club hehehe looks like i'd be sitting for the meantime and stop thinking abt medicals eh? ;D

funny, yesterday i was cooking and my pyrex glassware shattered (oh my is this an omen of not so good a news to come?) tsk tsk tsk, then after 10 mins my cp rang and my nightmare began again....but i don't know, i cant feel any anger anymore...i just asked myself what i should do next? does He wants me here in PI? for how long? should we switch PA? or resubmit new docs still at 0631...

i was analyzing where i'd miss, or if i resubmit a new application, will i get the same result? my jd has not been very well crafted i think....should i be like abraham? who keeps trying and trying and running and running until he was elected president? i know i should not give up...but what if i rest for a while? should i wait for a new set of min. inst?

i'd really appreciate ur inputs...thanks ;D ;D ;D

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
pinoy1028 said:
To dr. Carl?
Ask lang sana ako kung magiging problem bah ang non toxic goiter sa issuance of visa? Ok lang ba yan sa medical, thanks.pls reply
Kung non toxic goiter naman, hindi, pero secure ka rin sa endocrinologist mo ng mc..hindi naman sya cancer so i dont think magkakaproblema ka dun.

ladyk

Jan 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-10
AOR Received.
05-01-11
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Feb 1, 2011
Med's Request
Feb. 11, 2011
Passport Req..
Apr. 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2011
Hi westpoint, you are a dear friend to me. Sad to hear your news.
If, as you said well-prepared ang JD mo and your spouse can produce enough documents/proof, why not give it a try ASAP? Pa sched na siya IELTS dis week kasi matagal din magpasched and 2 weeks before marelease. There are several dentists like me here and we will assist you if needed.

ladyk

Jan 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-10
AOR Received.
05-01-11
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Feb 1, 2011
Med's Request
Feb. 11, 2011
Passport Req..
Apr. 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2011
westpoint said:
hi to everyone, good morning!!!

The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within eight to twelve weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within eight to twelve weeks.

The refund cheque will be sent to the address provided in your application. If you have changed your address please advise us immediately of the new address. Address changes should be faxed to (902) 270-3561. PLEASE NOTE THIS FAX IS ONLY FOR ADDRESS CHANGES.
This is good news, I've read in the instruction before that after they have started the review, fees are not refundable.

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
westpoint said:
question po: how much would it cost if ul have ur medical at st. lukes kaya? what is the preferred choice for DMP by majority here?
st lukes sobrang higpit ata dun...

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
westpoint said:
for me mas maganda if u renew ur passport na along w/ that of ur wife and kid para dun na rin ma stamp visas niyo, saka need kasi machine readable passport na, so ma avoid na rin delays kahit gumastos ka pa ng extra sa renewal...

nag renew ako last yr ng passport namin bale 3 kami, sa online ng dfa wala ng agency kasi singil samin pag agency was 2000 plus then u still have to go personally to dfa aseana ung malapit sa moa. w/o agency ang gastos namin 950 each (not rush) 20 working days. then i paid 120 each for delivery sa house namin,layo kasi e Bataan pa so tipid pa rin instead of going there to pick it up. pag agency ganon din pipik upin mo sa kanila so hassle pa, same procedure lang din a undergo mo...

pag nag pa appointment ka sa online, meron dun for family, para considered one appt lang kayo. and pag ang time of appt na nakuha mo is 10:30 don't believe that. u go there very early mas ok if before mag bukas office. kasi when we came there at 10 am my gosh! there were more than a thousand people already lined up!!! so useless ung time na mga ganon kaya i dedma mo siya. go there ahead of time if not ul spend eternity waiting from one procedure to another. more than 2 hrs kami nag wait na masubmit docs, tapos puno na mga chairs so standing ovation or kung di ka maselan sa sahig upo ka...then another more than 2 hrs for picture taking, sinwerte pa ko kasi nung ako na kukunan nag brown out hehehe what a luck! so we had to wait again at pag di nagbalik power e kinabukasan na uli ako pipicturan :eek: :eek: :eek: imagine coming fr Bataan i have to go back again :mad: :mad: buti na lang bumalik power ;D ;D ;D ;D swerte pa rin, then last payment sa courier b4 u go out, all in all inabot kami ng mga 6 hrs dun (sabi ko nga sa sarili ko mabuti pa sa old dfa e mas mabilis) i asked one employee bakit ganon karami tao? he said ang capacity lang for a day was 1500, but they are getting in as much as 2500 per day kaya khit sila nagkucomplain kelangan tapusin nila ung tinanggap sa gate. another thing, bring ur filled up form kasi hahanapin un pagpasok mo saka ung mga reqmts like nso bc, old passport ...then bye bye dfa ;D ;D ;D
if you have babies na ikukuha nyo ng passport mas mabilis kasi iba pila nun, kami last year dala namin babies namin 2 hours lang kami inabot lahat lahat, natagalan lang sa picturan dahil babies ayaw tumingin sa camera.

blueray333

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2010
Doc's Request.
inc. in app.
AOR Received.
25-11-2010
IELTS Request
inc. in app.
File Transfer...
25-11-2010
Med's Request
07-02-2011
Med's Done....
12-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2011
carl128 said:
if you have babies na ikukuha nyo ng passport mas mabilis kasi iba pila nun, kami last year dala namin babies namin 2 hours lang kami inabot lahat lahat, natagalan lang sa picturan dahil babies ayaw tumingin sa camera.
hi carl128. thanks sa pagsagot sa pm ko. much appreciated.