+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Post JUNE 26, 2010 CIO, Manila VO Applicants Here

C

cc0802

Westpoint, did you submit government issued certificates like mayor's permit, DTI, BIR, SSS? How about pictures of the establishment, nag submit ka din? Im just curious..

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
krislovesau said:
Wish you all the best!
thanks Krislovesau (how sweet ur name;)) yes, currently NOC 0631, i own the bus..and managing it full time:D

love20

Oct 21, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Doc's Request.
received by G. Miller 20-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-02-2011(PER); 09-03-2011(2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
sent along with other docs to CIO
Med's Request
10-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2011
LANDED..........
July 2011 in Calgary
westpoint said:
hi to everyone, good morning!!!

last week it was raining PER ;D ;D ;D now it seems to rain rejections :)

yesterday i had a call from my agent and emailed to me today the letter from CIO, pls read below:

NAME
C/O CONSULTANCY EKEK
EKEKs toronto address
phone no. in toronto
TORONTO ON
Canada

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada

11 March 2011

UCI: ********

Application: E********

*E*******

Dear APPLICANT

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 0631 – MANAGER/OWNER. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

After taking into consideration the work experience supporting documentation on file, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of NOC 0631. As such, I am not satisfied that you are a 0631 – RESTAURANT AND FOOD SERVICE MANAGERS.

Since you did not provide evidence that you have an Arranged Employment Offer, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

Subsections 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:

The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.

...the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions

(a) establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;

(b) establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or requests;

(c) setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be processed in any year; and

(d) providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made subsequent to the first application or request.

The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within eight to twelve weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within eight to twelve weeks.

The refund cheque will be sent to the address provided in your application. If you have changed your address please advise us immediately of the new address. Address changes should be faxed to (902) 270-3561. PLEASE NOTE THIS FAX IS ONLY FOR ADDRESS CHANGES.

Note:

Any requests made on the basis of humanitarian and compassionate grounds accompanying a Federal Skilled Worker application cannot be processed unless the application is otherwise eligible for processing under the Ministerial Instructions.

Any requests for positive substituted evaluation accompanying a Federal Skilled Worker application cannot be processed unless the application has met the minimum requirements outlined under Regulation 75(2).

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. Although you have not satisfied the requirements to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker class, you may qualify under another category. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

AQS
Service Delivery Agent
Immigration Section
Case Processing Centre
Sydney, Nova Scotia

NEED your opinion, should i resubmit with add'l info/docs, or switch PA, from NOC 0631 to 3113 (has the cap for this not yet reached?) problem is 3113 has no ielts yet....

my my, capricorn and annjay pls welcome me to ur club hehehe looks like i'd be sitting for the meantime and stop thinking abt medicals eh? ;D

funny, yesterday i was cooking and my pyrex glassware shattered (oh my is this an omen of not so good a news to come?) tsk tsk tsk, then after 10 mins my cp rang and my nightmare began again....but i don't know, i cant feel any anger anymore...i just asked myself what i should do next? does He wants me here in PI? for how long? should we switch PA? or resubmit new docs still at 0631...

i was analyzing where i'd miss, or if i resubmit a new application, will i get the same result? my jd has not been very well crafted i think....should i be like abraham? who keeps trying and trying and running and running until he was elected president? i know i should not give up...but what if i rest for a while? should i wait for a new set of min. inst?

i'd really appreciate ur inputs...thanks ;D ;D ;D
Hi westpoint! Nakakalungkot naman ung news mo monday pa naman. ganun pa man, wag ka magalala NER lang yan, malay mo mas may ihihahanda pa mas magandang opportunity sayo si Bro! O di kaya idedelay ka lang ng sandali tapos tuloy tuloy na ulit. Keep the faith sis! Positivity is the key! Ung representative namin very particular talaga sa JD namin kasi marami daw nabibigyan ng NER because of their JDs kung magrepresentative ka ulit try mo ung sa amin. Highly recommended sya. :D

C

cc0802

Love20, CIC ba agent mo? CIC din kasi ako, Paranaque. I called them up kanina to ask kung anong oras usually dumadating ang mails from Canadian Emb. Sabi late afternoon na daw, tapos they call their clients the following day so hopefully that's tomorrow following the 7-days trend ;D

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
cc0802 said:
Westpoint, did you submit government issued certificates like mayor's permit, DTI, BIR, SSS? How about pictures of the establishment, nag submit ka din? Im just curious..
yes, bir itr, bir reg, (pero ung monthly percentage ng bir form ko di na hiningi ng agency), dti, (sss no, but i have it as self employed ata or voluntary?), picture none, today ko naisip dapat nag papicture din ako at isinama ko di ba?

update:

talked with agency, they want my spouse to take ielts asap, kahit daw this march 19, i said i have to talk with him first coz he's leaving for saudi saka he needs time to review, baka kung walang pang sched for saudi e apri 2 malamang...sila na daw mag abono sa ielts...their plan was to resubmit mine, then april or may that of my spouse as PA din, di ba kako malito CIO? kasi 2 na naman kaming PA although di sabay in one application....haissst....

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
love20 said:
Hi westpoint! Nakakalungkot naman ung news mo monday pa naman. ganun pa man, wag ka magalala NER lang yan, malay mo mas may ihihahanda pa mas magandang opportunity sayo si Bro! O di kaya idedelay ka lang ng sandali tapos tuloy tuloy na ulit. Keep the faith sis! Positivity is the key! Ung representative namin very particular talaga sa JD namin kasi marami daw nabibigyan ng NER because of their JDs kung magrepresentative ka ulit try mo ung sa amin. Highly recommended sya. :D
thanks sa encouragement :D :D matanong ko, how much does cic charge? pano mode of payment? mukhang ok nga cic, naka cc pa kayong mga clients...

urbinajanice

Jul 15, 2010
Quezon City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept. 22, 2010
AOR Received.
FIRST- Jan. 25, 2011 / SECOND Feb. 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sept.22, 2010
Med's Request
Feb. 17, 2011
Med's Done....
DONE Mar. 2, 2011 / SUBMITTED Mar.25, 2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May 30, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 7, 2011
LANDED..........
July 17, 2011
hi westpooint,

this is not really a good news BUT it doesnt leave you with no options kaya tuloy ang laban, tuloy ang pangarap. I suggest that you try other agencies na nga lang who can really help you with the job descriptions. I think a lot here have CIC.. Kami naman is EVP.. (www.evpgroup.com).

I think it would be faster kung totoo nga na pwde ka mag-appeal. Guys, lets help westpoint research on this. If ever hindi ubra, your spouse on the other hand can apply naman para sa nyo. :)

Dont stop trying! Mabait si Lord :)

westpoint said:
hi to everyone, good morning!!!

last week it was raining PER ;D ;D ;D now it seems to rain rejections :)

yesterday i had a call from my agent and emailed to me today the letter from CIO, pls read below:

NAME
C/O CONSULTANCY EKEK
EKEKs toronto address
phone no. in toronto
TORONTO ON
Canada

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada

11 March 2011

UCI: ********

Application: E********

*E*******

Dear APPLICANT

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 0631 – MANAGER/OWNER. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

After taking into consideration the work experience supporting documentation on file, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of NOC 0631. As such, I am not satisfied that you are a 0631 – RESTAURANT AND FOOD SERVICE MANAGERS.

Since you did not provide evidence that you have an Arranged Employment Offer, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

Subsections 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:

The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.

...the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions

(a) establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;

(b) establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or requests;

(c) setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be processed in any year; and

(d) providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made subsequent to the first application or request.

The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within eight to twelve weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within eight to twelve weeks.

The refund cheque will be sent to the address provided in your application. If you have changed your address please advise us immediately of the new address. Address changes should be faxed to (902) 270-3561. PLEASE NOTE THIS FAX IS ONLY FOR ADDRESS CHANGES.

Note:

Any requests made on the basis of humanitarian and compassionate grounds accompanying a Federal Skilled Worker application cannot be processed unless the application is otherwise eligible for processing under the Ministerial Instructions.

Any requests for positive substituted evaluation accompanying a Federal Skilled Worker application cannot be processed unless the application has met the minimum requirements outlined under Regulation 75(2).

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. Although you have not satisfied the requirements to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker class, you may qualify under another category. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

AQS
Service Delivery Agent
Immigration Section
Case Processing Centre
Sydney, Nova Scotia

NEED your opinion, should i resubmit with add'l info/docs, or switch PA, from NOC 0631 to 3113 (has the cap for this not yet reached?) problem is 3113 has no ielts yet....

my my, capricorn and annjay pls welcome me to ur club hehehe looks like i'd be sitting for the meantime and stop thinking abt medicals eh? ;D

funny, yesterday i was cooking and my pyrex glassware shattered (oh my is this an omen of not so good a news to come?) tsk tsk tsk, then after 10 mins my cp rang and my nightmare began again....but i don't know, i cant feel any anger anymore...i just asked myself what i should do next? does He wants me here in PI? for how long? should we switch PA? or resubmit new docs still at 0631...

i was analyzing where i'd miss, or if i resubmit a new application, will i get the same result? my jd has not been very well crafted i think....should i be like abraham? who keeps trying and trying and running and running until he was elected president? i know i should not give up...but what if i rest for a while? should i wait for a new set of min. inst?

i'd really appreciate ur inputs...thanks ;D ;D ;D

blueray333

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2010
Doc's Request.
inc. in app.
AOR Received.
25-11-2010
IELTS Request
inc. in app.
File Transfer...
25-11-2010
Med's Request
07-02-2011
Med's Done....
12-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2011
cherbel said:
Good day everyone!
May tanong po ako, Just to verify po...
Canadian dollars din po ba yung bank draft?
Or phil peso is ok? what exchange rate do i follow?
Pwede din po ba US na lang?

Thank you so much for your advise. ;)
para sa 1st payment ba or yung 2nd payment na? 1st payment is to the CIO, and 2nd payment ay para sa Canadian embassy.

love20

Oct 21, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
10-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2011
LANDED..........
July 2011 in Calgary
westpoint said:
thanks sa encouragement :D :D matanong ko, how much does cic charge? pano mode of payment? mukhang ok nga cic, naka cc pa kayong mga clients...
Hindi ako cic sis! E-square ung rep namin if you're interested I can give you their contact number.

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
urbinajanice said:
hi westpooint,

this is not really a good news BUT it doesnt leave you with no options kaya tuloy ang laban, tuloy ang pangarap. I suggest that you try other agencies na nga lang who can really help you with the job descriptions. I think a lot here have CIC.. Kami naman is EVP.. (www.evpgroup.com).

I think it would be faster kung totoo nga na pwde ka mag-appeal. Guys, lets help westpoint research on this. If ever hindi ubra, your spouse on the other hand can apply naman para sa nyo. :)

Dont stop trying! Mabait si Lord :)

thanks jan ;D yes tuloy ang pangarap ;D ;D

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kindly pm po ung fee sakne nun agency niyo ho ha. will type the jd later at ang labbboooo ng copy na pinadala ng agency :eek: thanks peeps

love20

Oct 21, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
10-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2011
LANDED..........
July 2011 in Calgary
Hey guys! I just want to share this post from other thread very inspiring.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/never-lose-hopes-you-will-win-here-is-my-story-t65948.30.html

lizz

Nov 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
westpoint said:
thanks Krislovesau (how sweet ur name;)) yes, currently NOC 0631, i own the bus..and managing it full time:D
same naman pala tayo sis na self employed, I think sa JD mo talaga may problema, ganun din sinubmit ko same as yours aside lang sss, kaso yun nga sa amin naenhance pa yung jd namin ng cic

but if mag cic ka naman ang tagal nila magsubmit ng docs aabot ng 2-3 months like yung sa amin kasi grabe din naman documentation nila, try mo na lang kaya dun kay love20

Di ata pede 2 applications??Or if pede naman, I think once isa dun reaches MR na, the embassy will advise to withdraw the other one, pero parang ginawa ng agency mo pangbackup ang application ng spouse para in case di pa rin papasok yung sayo, andun na ang sa spouse so safe pa rin :)

love20

Oct 21, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
10-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2011
LANDED..........
July 2011 in Calgary
cc0802 said:
Love20, CIC ba agent mo? CIC din kasi ako, Paranaque. I called them up kanina to ask kung anong oras usually dumadating ang mails from Canadian Emb. Sabi late afternoon na daw, tapos they call their clients the following day so hopefully that's tomorrow following the 7-days trend ;D
Hi sis! E-square ako sa pque din sya pero main branch nya ay sa Makati. Highly recommended ko siya kasi very hands on sila sa amin nung nag lodge din kami sumama pa kami maghulog sa fedex tapos lahat ng mail sa amin naka address magbibigay na lang kami ng copy sa kanila.

love20

Oct 21, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
10-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2011
LANDED..........
July 2011 in Calgary
"Make your faith larger than your fear and day by day your dreams will begin to appear!" This inspires me :D