+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Outland - Let's connect here

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think the biggest problem is that apperantly more than one person is working on each case.

My case just proves this. I did my medical in May, and after about 3 weeks I was requested to do additional exams. Mind you at this point I didnt recive my ITA yet.
When I did recive ITA, and AOR in August, my medical was first set to "pass", and then after that to in progress to get rejected because it was wrongly assesed.

So, by this time, at least 3 different people worked on my case, one long before I got my ITA and he requested additional test, one that set my medical to pass., and the last one who checked what the frist two were doing and rejected it llol :D

Honestly, it resembles a cartoon lol

canadasunil

Mar 31, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with appl.
File Transfer...
17-07-2015
Med's Request
Submitted with appl.
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2016
Does anyone know which month applications are being processed now for Outland FSW?

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
canadasunil said:
Does anyone know which month applications are being processed now for Outland FSW?
Apparently, on an average statistics, June AOR applicants are receiving DMs. It may be your time by next month to be safe (less than 2 weeks to go before November!). ;D

Try checking the May-July AOR threads. These threads give you an idea of other applicants' status.

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
yelena said:
I think the biggest problem is that apperantly more than one person is working on each case.

My case just proves this. I did my medical in May, and after about 3 weeks I was requested to do additional exams. Mind you at this point I didnt recive my ITA yet.
When I did recive ITA, and AOR in August, my medical was first set to "pass", and then after that to in progress to get rejected because it was wrongly assesed.

So, by this time, at least 3 different people worked on my case, one long before I got my ITA and he requested additional test, one that set my medical to pass., and the last one who checked what the frist two were doing and rejected it llol :D

Honestly, it resembles a cartoon lol
Your assumption makes sense Yelena. I'm just curious as to whether CIC agents from Ottawa make the final decisions or if its the local VO. It would be great if anyone with gcms notes (or with a close relative/friend in CIC) can shed some light as to how a typcial application of an outland fsw move through the pipeline.

By the way guys, someone from UsA shared with me today that they had DM this morning! Hopefully a positive one :)... Since its not my news to share I'll leave it for her to share in the thread when she decides to.. But congrats in advance hopefully :)

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomneversfield said:
Your assumption makes sense Yelena. I'm just curious as to whether CIC agents from Ottawa make the final decisions or if its the local VO. It would be great if anyone with gcms notes (or with a close relative/friend in CIC) can shed some light as to how a typcial application of an outland fsw move through the pipeline.

By the way guys, someone from UsA shared with me today that they had DM this morning! Hopefully a positive one :)... Since its not my news to share I'll leave it for her to share in the thread when she decides to.. But congrats in advance hopefully :)
Which month applicant she is ?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomneversfield said:

I think I read someplace that Ottawa just makes preliminary checks of applications, and that finall decisions and further check ups happen at local VOs.

boske83

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We have just received PPR!!!!!

Aor 2nd September !!! FSW Outland, Vienna VO

jorgecmb

Jul 22, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-08-2015
File Transfer...
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2016
boske83 said:
We have just received PPR!!!!!

Aor 2nd September !!! FSW Outland, Vienna VO
Congratulations!! Wow, that was pretty fast... did you request your VO change to Vienna or was it CIC's decision?

boske83

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jorgecmb said:
Congratulations!! Wow, that was pretty fast... did you request your VO change to Vienna or was it CIC's decision?
CIC send it that way.. We even did not pay RPRF, they have asked it along with passport request and to send it all together in Vienna.... I am still shocked, to be honest, did not read the entire message at all...

Dear XXXX,
Your application for permanent residence in Canada has reached the final stage of processing. You must
submit your passport(s) to the visa office in Vienna (see address below), within 30 days of the date of this
letter in order to finalize your application.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boske83 said:
CIC send it that way.. We even did not pay RPRF, they have asked it along with passport request and to send it all together in Vienna.... I am still shocked, to be honest, did not read the entire message at all...

Dear XXXX,
Your application for permanent residence in Canada has reached the final stage of processing. You must
submit your passport(s) to the visa office in Vienna (see address below), within 30 days of the date of this
letter in order to finalize your application.
Congrats

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Congratulations! :) :)

willpower7

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
File Transfer...
10th March 2016 (NDVO)
Passport Req..
19th April 2016
Congratulations!!! That was super quick

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,

I have done CA + Bcom from india , Please someone guide me wether i should select "Bachelors degree" or "Two or more degrees" in my EE Profile .

It would be of great help if someone with Same qualification can share his/her views.

My wes ECA report is as below .

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Commerce
Year: 2007
Awarded by: University of Delhi
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: Business Administration
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

2. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Certificate of Membership
Year: 2009
Awarded by: Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: Accounting
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (three years)

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've just received a request from CIC to upload my FBI clearance. When ı try to upload it asks for expiry date but there is no expiration date on the document! What should ı do, just put an expiry date. It does not accept empty.