We finally got Visa and CPR.

Here our timeline:

App date: June 6th, 2014
PER : Oct 08th, 2014
MR : Nov 27th, 2014
Medicals and FBI sent on: March 17th, 2015
PPR : March, 23th 2015.
Passports arrived to CPC: March 24th.
Passport return with Visa and CPR: April 13, 2015.

Thank you very much for everything, this forum have been the best help and support during all the process.
Congratulations!!! :) :) :)

justChill_FSW2014

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Sak09 said:
Hi Diplo,
Thanks for reply.
I do not have a copy of signature with me right now but I call cic call centre last week and agent was saying, they have received our passports but she said she can't tell me further. That means I'm preety sure Ottawa office received our passports in correct destination.

What do you say about next step. My concern; Do they request passport first and made their decision or Do they make the decision first and request for passport??
I think I read on one of these forums where people just printed PPR email & gave cover letter to local visa office (in your case will be CPC-O) explaining change of physical location with passports. CPC-O should be able to issue you a visa without any problems. good luck to you :)

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sak09 said:
What do you say about next step. My concern; Do they request passport first and made their decision or Do they make the decision first and request for passport??
CPC-O is not designated as primary visa office in your GCMS file, consequently they won't be able to update your application status in e-CAS. It is not an issue. The processing of your file is over and al that's left is visa stamping, which can be done at any Canadian visa office.

columbia

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-21-2014
AOR Received.
Nov-15-2014
Med's Request
Jan-22-2015
Med's Done....
Jan-27-2015
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-04-2015
Diplomatru said:
Thanks darlings. And especially you, Mike.
Congrats man.

nishant322

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged : Jan 10
Nomination.....
PER : 2nd Feb
AOR Received.
No AOR
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
Meds Received 22-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
Guys,
My Application was received at the CIC on November 10th and I received my PER on February 2nd. Called the call center and came to know that my Application is being processed at the Ottawa. There is no second line update (Processing Started) or MR yet. I am kind of nervous at this point. Should I be worried ? What is the normal timeline for PER to MR request from CPC ?

Thanks

SKguy

Feb 10, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are the same case as many applicants with Feb PERs, including myself. Just wait the average time from PER to MR is around 75 days now or more, just keep waiting. The second line might not get updated till after meds, it doesn't mean anything if it hasn't been updated yet.

nishant322 said:
Guys,
My Application was received at the CIC on November 10th and I received my PER on February 2nd. Called the call center and came to know that my Application is being processed at the Ottawa. There is no second line update (Processing Started) or MR yet. I am kind of nervous at this point. Should I be worried ? What is the normal timeline for PER to MR request from CPC ?

Thanks

MrBank

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11_09-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
2016!!!
Yeah the timeline is looking like 75 days after PER now . I am guessing with the Express Entry applications kicking in , it might take longer . Your timeline is just two days ahead of mine. So I guess we can hope it comes this week or the next. At this point , I have decided not to think about it too much because going by people's timelines, from MR to PPR is taking 3 to 4 months , that is an even longer wait.
nishant322 said:
Guys,

Thanks

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
MrBank said:
Yeah the timeline is looking like 75 days after PER now . I am guessing with the Express Entry applications kicking in , it might take longer . Your timeline is just two days ahead of mine. So I guess we can hope it comes this week or the next. At this point , I have decided not to think about it too much because going by people's timelines, from MR to PPR is taking 3 to 4 months , that is an even longer wait.
Yeah its my 74th day today after getting PER and it seems MR has stopped just at my case ::)

SKguy

Feb 10, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haha i totally started to think that they finished up to a certain date of PER and then just went on to finish some other types of applications. This thread hasn't seen MRs in 3 weeks now.

vinaj said:
Yeah its my 74th day today after getting PER and it seems MR has stopped just at my case ::)

zcaomei

Mar 26, 2015
Visa Office......
cpc-o
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
File Transfer...
18-02-2015
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-05-2015
Interview........
DM 30-05-2015
Passport Req..
03-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
waiting for my MR :(

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
SKguy said:
haha i totally started to think that they finished up to a certain date of PER and then just went on to finish some other types of applications. This thread hasn't seen MRs in 3 weeks now.
Yeah I was thinking the same (which is not true though, its just coincidence)
They have finished up to 31st Oct and only one applicant from 3rd Nov (some Oct applicants were also waiting)

mindHacker

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The good thing is I or you are not alone waiting for MR. So, this long waiting period between MR & PER seems normal.

CanadaImmQ2013

Apr 20, 2013
ECAS changed to Decision Made on March 10th and still no PPR email, called call center earlier and the representative mentioned they might be working on your file. Emailed and received a reply your file processing is within the process time limit. Its almost month and half and what are they doing with my file?

Is there any way I can get more information on why its taking so long for DM to PPR?