+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - CPC OTTAWA - Visa Office - Let's Connect Here

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bros with PPRs received today, I can see that SS is not updated with your entries yet. Kindly do that, so that Avg. proc. times are calculated correctly.

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
ll14 said:
after a long time .. I got my PPR today ..

A bit confused about Canada post ..I am new york .. anyone know where it is ? They told me to give a return label .. if anyone already sent passport from USA pls let me know the details..

thanks to this wonderful forum ..
Congrats

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
sk13 said:
Hello All,

Happy to share that I got PPR today, and thanks a lot for all your support!

I am totally confused about sending passports to Canada, and could not find a decent post with all instructions. I know there are few friends here who sent passports to cpc-ottawa from USA and got them back.

Please could you let us know step by step process you did to make it happen? It would be a great help. Thanks a lot and All the best!!

Note: If Canada Post is the only option to buy the label, then I came across the posts online with payment difficulties. So it would be a great help, if some one in USA could share their experience with payment, label and sending passports to OTTAWA.
Congrats

skarthick2k5

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Jersey City USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
21-10-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2015
LANDED..........
April 2
Hi I have arranged to ship the passport to Canada by using the Canada Post Shipping label and please take a help from any of your friend in canada to use their credit to purchase the labels. I couldnt find any other options.

All the very best.

sk13 said:
Hello All,

Happy to share that I got PPR today, and thanks a lot for all your support!

I am totally confused about sending passports to Canada, and could not find a decent post with all instructions. I know there are few friends here who sent passports to cpc-ottawa from USA and got them back.

Please could you let us know step by step process you did to make it happen? It would be a great help. Thanks a lot and All the best!!

Note: If Canada Post is the only option to buy the label, then I came across the posts online with payment difficulties. So it would be a great help, if some one in USA could share their experience with payment, label and sending passports to OTTAWA.

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
skarthick2k5 said:
Hi I have arranged to ship the passport to Canada by using the Canada Post Shipping label and please take a help from any of your friend in canada to use their credit to purchase the labels. I couldnt find any other options.

All the very best.
Can you not use paypal or use a visa/mastercard cash card IE the cards you can buy and put cash on to

ll14

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
US
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
AOR Received.
No AOR
File Transfer...
04-11-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014 medical status: 30-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
2-2-2015
LANDED..........
10-04-2015
skarthick2k5 said:

All the very best.
hi can you pls tell me the process for label printing ..

what did you write in from address cpp ottowa ? and did you provide all the measurement of passport and the amount ..

these are a bit confusing ..

thanks

goodgreen

Jan 13, 2015
Hi,

Recently noticed this forum, very helpful & informative, I have completed my WP Medicals by October and got the medical & RPRF request for FSW by early Nov , i have paid the RPRF fees and reused the upfront WP medical to CPC by Nov 20th, this also includes my husbands details but still haven't got the 3rd line updated, i ve shared the medical and RPRF receipts through email, My VO is ottawa but did my medicals in India. Is anyone else facing this issue, what may be the issue, very tensed please let me know

Thanks,

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goodgreen said:
Hi,

Recently noticed this forum, very helpful & informative, I have completed my WP Medicals by October and got the medical & RPRF request for FSW by early Nov , i have paid the RPRF fees and reused the upfront WP medical to CPC by Nov 20th, this also includes my husbands details but still haven't got the 3rd line updated, i ve shared the medical and RPRF receipts through email, My VO is ottawa but did my medicals in India. Is anyone else facing this issue, what may be the issue, very tensed please let me know

Thanks,
CPC-O CSE policies say that they won't entertain requests to confirm receipt of documents. You can either apply for GCMS notes or wait longer.

goodgreen

Jan 13, 2015
Diplomatru said:
CPC-O CSE policies say that they won't entertain requests to confirm receipt of documents. You can either apply for GCMS notes or wait longer.
Thank you Diplomatru! I have also mailed the documents couple of weeks back, is this delay normal, i could see from the forum that avg time to have the 3rd line updated is 3 weeks, but it have taken more that 2 months for me , is someone else also facing this issue, is reusing WP medicals (done from india) an issue?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goodgreen said:
Thank you Diplomatru! I have also mailed the documents couple of weeks back, is this delay normal, i could see from the forum that avg time to have the 3rd line updated is 3 weeks, but it have taken more that 2 months for me , is someone else also facing this issue, is reusing WP medicals (done from india) an issue?
I can see that most applicants got 3rd line in a week. It is luck based...

ihsmina

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
goodgreen said:
Hi,

yes me too
my filed recieved 4/6
medical done online and submitted from Egypt in 24/11
RPRF paied and sent in 26/11
till now no third line update and no reply on my inquiry
i got crazy

Thanks,

goodgreen

Jan 13, 2015
mikeypm said:
Can you not use paypal or use a visa/mastercard cash card IE the cards you can buy and put cash on to
Hello Mikey , Can you please let me know when you had the 3rd line updated?

goodgreen

Jan 13, 2015
Diplomatru said:
I can see that most applicants got 3rd line in a week. It is luck based...
Thanks again, What you think may be the potential reasons for this delay please let me know? What are the steps that CPC will perform from medicals to PPR?