+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - Cairo Visa Office

mff

Feb 5, 2015
Hi Roby2015,

May you tell us please if they replied to your email & what did they say about more time for PCC.
How longer will it be.

I'll be in the same situation if the PCC must say that it's directed to Canada immigration coz I have a new one with me but saying to somewhere else.

Roby2015 said:
Hi mff,

InshaAllah you will hear from them soon

So u received from them an international call? Yes
Was it before the email? almost in the same minute with the email
This was about 1 pm cairo time? No, around 3:30 Cairo time
What's the purpose of the call? Confirming what was requested in the email, but I had some concerns\clarifications and will send it to her by email. She told me also to send email if I will not be able to do the requested document within 15 days, because the PCC requests from three different countries.
Who was the caller? Egyptian lady, she spoke Arabic

ramo morgan

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Dear all,
Let me share with you my updates and would highly appreciate your advice too.
I submitted the bank statement updates and i received the MR,PCC,schedule A and RPRF requests in the following week.
Note: i am not currently residing in Egypt and i have lived in other countries for more than 6 months. Thus, they requested PCC from the same. All to be sent in 30 days from the date of email.

I think Roby 2015 share a similar case.

I completed the PCC in the Egyptian consulate and to save time, i got it courriered to Cairo so that a friend of mine will present it in Abassia (criminal records) as i have told that they will sign and seal it. Next, it shall be attested by MOFA.

Have anyone applied the same way. Bit concerned.

mff

Feb 5, 2015
I remember that they said father or brother.
Update us please how easy it'll go at abbasya office as soon as they go.

ramo morgan said:
Dear all,
Let me share with you my updates and would highly appreciate your advice too.
I submitted the bank statement updates and i received the MR,PCC,schedule A and RPRF requests in the following week.
Note: i am not currently residing in Egypt and i have lived in other countries for more than 6 months. Thus, they requested PCC from the same. All to be sent in 30 days from the date of email.

I think Roby 2015 share a similar case.

I completed the PCC in the Egyptian consulate and to save time, i got it courriered to Cairo so that a friend of mine will present it in Abassia (criminal records) as i have told that they will sign and seal it. Next, it shall be attested by MOFA.

Have anyone applied the same way. Bit concerned.

mff

Feb 5, 2015
Hello,

For those who send bank statement by DHL, should we write anything on the envelope to identify our application? Or just the embassy address & that's it?

mff said:
I remember that they said father or brother.
Update us please how easy it'll go at abbasya office as soon as they go.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro, for the envelop from outside, nothing but the address.
From inside, please either print the email they sent you or just the client ID and the application number.

A

mff said:
Hello,

For those who send bank statement by DHL, should we write anything on the envelope to identify our application? Or just the embassy address & that's it?

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
AbdelAllah said:
Bro, can you share their reply please.

A
I sent them asking if they need the papers sent by courier beside email or just scanned copy by email and they replied back

"Only a scanned copy by email is required."

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
mff said:
Hello,

for me I wrote the application number, my full name, "to visa section"

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Bro, did they say it is "sufficient" or "required", because if they "sufficient" it means we can send PCC by courier...
A

almohager said:
I sent them asking if they need the papers sent by courier beside email or just scanned copy by email and they replied back

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bros, do you know how long after Medical is done, they may send the Passport Request?

A

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
AbdelAllah said:
Thanks Bro, did they say it is "sufficient" or "required", because if they "sufficient" it means we can send PCC by courier...
A
that's a copy from what they sent so its "required", don't know what to do :(

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
AbdelAllah said:
Bros, do you know how long after Medical is done, they may send the Passport Request?

A
well they say usually it takes 2 weeks to get medicals updated on ECAS after receiving the results, but for getting the passport request that is the scary part :)
you can see our friend AliMo for example he's been waiting for 3 months for CPC-O to send it so no one knows exactly, I think they will be fast as they seem to be in rush to finalize our files, just hope the task they need to finish that fast it not only till receiving MRs from applicants but till issuing the VISAs :)

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ya rab for all of us, waiting is stressful ....

A

almohager said:
well they say usually it takes 2 weeks to get medicals updated on ECAS after receiving the results, but for getting the passport request that is the scary part :)
you can see our friend AliMo for example he's been waiting for 3 months for CPC-O to send it so no one knows exactly, I think they will be fast as they seem to be in rush to finalize our files, just hope the task they need to finish that fast it not only till receiving MRs from applicants but till issuing the VISAs :)

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro, any updates on your file?
You are the only remaining member of our team.

A

medwiz said:
Correct for me... I sent them an email end of day today to inquire.. Let's see...

ramo morgan

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Guys,
My criminal records has been made in arabic. so this will need to be translated, isn't it?

What about you? or have made it in English as i think it is an option whether to type the information in arabic or english
please advise

xfaris

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Your forget me, there's also me :)

I got a call today and later email asking for bank statement, PCC and to fill Schedule A again

They asked all documents to be sent by email within 15 days and no need to hard copy

Medwiz, hope that you have an update too

AbdelAllah said:
Bro, any updates on your file?
You are the only remaining member of our team.

A