+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@Papillon
Really sorry for ur loss, may Allah give u & ur family the strength to bear it.

Well till PER it won't be misrepresentation but soon after PER u have to inform them as this is the first stage when they ask for critical INFO TO BE UPDATED.

Not sure of abt the outdated form but as the changes doesn't apply to u, i don't think it shud matter.

Many ppl have used old forms, u can check if they got PER / CC or DD charged.

May Allah grant health to ur family.

Papillon said:
brov,

wouldn't it b misrepresentation..

wat abt i used old version f fee form[my friend z worried n think it may lead to incompleteness..]

wats ur view plz.....

Samman

Dec 25, 2014
@ papillon, so sorry to hear about ur loss. May the blessed soul rest in peace n Allah Almighty give ur family sabr n hope for future. Ameen

sawtantar

Sep 20, 2014
Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 August 2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
22 Jan 2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
harpreetnijjar88 said:
What is the validity of PCC in India??????

PSK issued me PCC in march 2014, is it valid today to submit to NDVO??????
Validity of PCC is 1 Year

SHELLY-8

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
CPR2012 said:
I believe they will post by normal post only which will take around 2 months. Not sure about email since, from my end, i never read about email response in the previous posts.

Don't count yourself out dear, i wish you in the race :). Cheer up buddy and have patience.
Ok....Thank u

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
shah2014 said:
@ Papillon

Well till PER it won't be misrepresentation but soon after PER u have to inform them as this is the first stage when they ask for critical INFO TO BE UPDATED.

Not sure of abt the outdated form but as the changes doesn't apply to u, i don't think it shud matter.

thnx shah bhai.

its all ALLAH's WILL and its better for us, we cant comprehend it though[due to our limited human capacity].

yes, i think at this rush of fsw closing, my addendum will be mixed up/not matched with main app.

if its in my TAQDEER, i will make it. otherwise HE has better plans for me.
even this mistake was done as i was really messed up. mu IELTS was expiring on 17/11. i once thought not to apply but somehow sent it. my app reached 14/11.

lets see.

and bundle of thnx for ur kind and detailed reply.
its always great to read ur posts. full of wisdom and better options.

MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
Papillon said:
DEAR CENTURY..

Wat if i dont inform them now.
i doubt abt slowind down f case n dumping later.[150 cad may put me to long wait ]

would it b misrepresentation if i dont tell rite now. i mean if i infor it to vo after per..
Innalillahi wa innaliayi he raajioon.....we all pray to Allah to reward you for your loss, to help you and your family out of this situation. have faith and keep trust in Allah. every decision from Allah is wise and logical........yes some seems good for us and some make us sad. Allah has made us all....we all will return back to HIM one day.....some soon some later....

buddy what I believe is cio will cash ur DD for 1400, cos it has reached their pretty earlier. now what u can do is send additional docs, send Death certificates and all other necessary doc about ur Child who went in Jannat. they should in fact they must reimburse your additional fees.

one more thing to bring in to your notice is......as the cause of death you mentioned was cancer....in your medicals they will be going to ask your whole family to go some additional tests. I know its long way down there......at least 3 months to get u MR but during my MR they asked all this that any family member, father mother sibling children faced cancer, tb, diabetes, Hepatits abc, dengue, congo, ebola and some other diseases and they ask to do additional blood tests, urine tests and can ask to go under some scans other than X rays.

my wife is doctor by profession but not primary applicant, she was asked to go under 4 additional blood tests costing 2000 rupees more.

so u have time, do ur some research and get mentally ready for upcoming things, this will make all the processes for u and family easier than surprise or shock. this will also help u a lot in many different things in process.

in the end I again pray for the dear departed.....I believe that the little angle is enjoying in Jannat and I pray for u and ur family, may Allah reward u all and bless you. ameen.

ksharma85

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi >> [b][size=10pt]Colombo[/size]
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-OCT-2014
Doc's Request.
[b]App Rcvd[/b]: 14-OCT-2014, [b]CC[/b]: 18-DEC-2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b]: 19-JAN-2015
AOR Received.
09-MAR-2015
Med's Request
11-JUNE-2015
Med's Done....
16-JUNE-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-JULY-2015
VISA ISSUED...
[b][size=10pt]13-JULY-2015[/size]
LANDED..........
29-JULY-2015
ahm said:
hi all

i am 1st october applicant my noc is 0113, payment mode is cc but yet not charged,

is anybody here with same noc and application date have charged

Plz reply

thanks
Please check whether your card is international usage enabled or not.
I am 14 October applicant and got charged on 18 Dec.

Regards

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Samman said:
@ papillon, so sorry to hear about ur loss. May the blessed soul rest in peace n Allah Almighty give ur family sabr n hope for future. Ameen
Ameen n thnx dear

SHELLY-8

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
drajpoot said:
First of all I will suggest you to please Be positive.
In case if they refused your application because of incomplete documents or any other reason before taking your fees, CIC will return your application without sending you any email by normal post. And time to get back the package is depend upon your country like if you are in India as people post in form it took 45-60 days from the date of dispatch.
If your fees has been charged and then if CIC reject your application then you will get NER(email).In this case you will not get your application package back.
K...Thank u

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
shah2014 said:
@ Papillon

shah bhai.

here is pending +1 i owed u for guiding me.

jazakallah :)

Status
Not open for further replies.