+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuljeetcanada

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
venkat2014 said:
Regarding EE you can from JAN 2015, but there is no official information regarding the forms. upto my knowledge EE based on points system so ( i.e you will be placed in pool, higher points candidate will be in first of the pool ) employers will pick according to their requirement.
Second you can't use other than IELTS and WES report (if its valid)
Guys SAD news ,as i received my packet in my village,i just got call from my parents.Have suggested them to send me my rejection letter in mail.12 JUNE DD APPLICANT.

Shampi

Nov 12, 2014
Shampi said:
Reposting-- pls help..

Hello Friends,

I will initiate Passport renewal process today.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Just wanted to check what activities need to be done after I get new PP[/size][/size]. [/size] [size=10pt] i.e. whom to inform about new PP? CIC Or NDVO?

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toufiqp said:
SEP 18th applicant
I sent birth certificate in english but forgot to send same with native lang. will this be an issue?
In English means translated copy.If so ,the copy of original BC in native language is also required to be submitted.This is mandatory.

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
varuen said:
Got the MR email :) :)
5th June NOC 2171 NDVO

The issue is, in medical forms my wife's name is not updated as per the re-issued passport.
I sent our re-issued passports more than a month ago to them via case specific inquiry as well as sent them a courier in a hard copy as well. :-[ :-[

For now, I have responded to their email for asking another new medical form with updated name for my spouse attaching old & new passports.

Within how much time I can expect updated medical form from them?
Congrats for your MR dude!!!! :D

Syed

shukan81

Oct 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
indresh83 said:
Hello friends .....any hope for people with second line only and no MR....its mid November now....and a lot of may applicants are struggling just with second line waiting for the golden MR mail.....

My sincere request to all to respond...

Thanks a lot....

cheers
Yes Indresh, i am one of them with second line updated and not received MR request yet...
Also there are lot many applicants in same situation as you and me are at this point of time..

We have formed a whats app group with people whose second line update and waiting for MR requests, if you may wish to join the same you mas PM me your whats app no and will add you in the group..

Thanks and Best of Luck....

AimCanada

Aug 4, 2014
Is it game over for Aug 13th applicants for NOC 2173?
Anybodys CC/DD charged for Aug 13th NOC 2173 .. please reply .. I saw "jas" updating on the list saying his/her CC charged on aug 13th NOC 2173 .. but he removed it few minutes back ... hope he is not playing with us .. was seriously happy when I saw aug 13th applicant the in the list of CC charged .. now I am shattered again ...

VAGHASIYA M

Oct 4, 2014
SURAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
--
Nomination.....
19-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
--
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
08-04-2015
Interview........
HOPE NOT TO BE FACED
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITED
LANDED..........
EAGERLY WAITING
RK29824 said:
It seems perfect to me. As per you JD, I will advice you to apply for 2232 as well, as like I did the same.
it looks good at my end too...

also request to consider the applicable sentences match min. 80% with as mentioned in CIC website for job duties which will lower down the chances of rejection..

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=2&val1=2132&val65=*

Main duties

Mechanical engineers perform some or all of the following duties:
•Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of mechanisms, components and systems
•Plan and manage projects, and prepare material, cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for machinery and systems
•Design power plants, machines, components, tools, fixtures and equipment
•Analyze dynamics and vibrations of mechanical systems and structures
•Supervise and inspect the installation, modification and commissioning of mechanical systems at construction sites or in industrial facilities
•Develop maintenance standards, schedules and programs and provide guidance to industrial maintenance crews
•Investigate mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems
•Prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for industrial construction or maintenance
•Supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers and review and approve designs, calculations and cost estimates.

Additional information
•There is considerable mobility between mechanical engineering specializations at the less senior levels.
•Supervisory and senior positions in this unit group require experience.
•Mechanical engineers work closely with civil, electrical, aerospace, chemical, industrial and other engineers, and mobility is possible between some fields of specialization in these disciplines.
•Engineers often work in a multidisciplinary environment and acquire knowledge and skills through work experience that may allow them to practise in associated areas of science, engineering, sales, marketing or management.

siouxe

May 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
28-08-2014
Med's Request
29-9-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
3-11-2014
LANDED..........
2Q 2015
VISA Received!!! Thank you GOD!!!

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
Hello guys,

Any Idea how many days NDVO takes to reply our enquiry emails.

Syed

gauransh83

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
SKumarIND said:
Hi karthiksai.chenna,

I am also august 25th applicant for NOC2173, Unfortunately we all are out of the race, Because there was no further application changed after the NOC2174 got capped, Seems 2173 has reached cap1000 by 12th august applicant ,
Better try next time ,Ex: Express entry 2015
Things will be more cleared by today or tomorrow,whether cap is based on CC/DD charge or completeness checked.I pray at least all august applicants of NOC 2173 will under cap.

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015
varuen said:
Got the MR email :) :)
5th June NOC 2171 NDVO

The issue is, in medical forms my wife's name is not updated as per the re-issued passport.
I sent our re-issued passports more than a month ago to them via case specific inquiry as well as sent them a courier in a hard copy as well. :-[ :-[

For now, I have responded to their email for asking another new medical form with updated name for my spouse attaching old & new passports.

Within how much time I can expect updated medical form from them?
Congrats and Good Luck For Further Process... +1 for the SS update.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
siouxe said:
Congratulations for your Visa !!!!!!!!!!!!!

gauransh83

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
siouxe said:
You deserved it Friend.As you took action at early stage in May.Enjoy that moment.

Have a good life in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.