+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvo80

Oct 31, 2014
lvo80 said:
Hello everyone.

This is my first post on the forum. I'm confused at the moment. My details are

App received: 3rd Jul
CC charged: 20th Oct
Email received from CIO: 23rd Oct
ECAS status: In Process from 24th Oct

I have read few previous replies on this forum. The email that I have received is not at all like PER email:

UCI:
Application No.:
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/07/03.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to ...
How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. .....
How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference ...

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Centralized Intake Office
P.O Box 7500

Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

Could anyone help, what the above email is about? Is this PER? If not then when should I expect to get one? Is there a chance that my application is returned?

Thanks for your time.
ANYONE ELSE PLEASE RESPOND TO MY QUESTION AS WELL. IM WORRIED AND CONFUSED

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
lvo80 said:
If your Visa Office is Nova Scotia Sydney, Then its an AOR. Acknowledgment of Reciept.

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
managersonline said:
Dear All Experts,
Today my IELTS result is announced and unfortunately the IELTS score that is given to me, by concerned examiners is quite contrary to my expectations and my performance during the test.
But unfortunately I can not do in this regard anything except to reappear in the test if there is need.

The result is as under:-
Speaking: 6.5
Listening: 7.0
Reading: 6.5
Writing: 6.0
My Overall IELTS Band: 6.5

Now I have some confusion about calculation of points according to the criteria specified by CIC website which is as under:-
First official language (Maximum 24 points)
CLB Level Ability: Speaking Ability: Listening Ability: Reading Ability: Writing Points per ability
7 6.0 6.0 – 7.0 6.0 6.0 4
8 6.5 7.5 6.5 6.5 5
9 and above 7.0 – 9.0 8.0 – 9.0 7.0 – 9.0 7.0 – 9.0 6

I would like to know that as per CIC criteria how many points I shall get? Whether it will be 4x4 =16 Points (because I shall fall in CLB Level of 7). OR it will be calculated as under individually for each ability by CIC officers:-
Speaking: 6.5 (5-Points)
Listening: 7.0 (4-Points)
Reading: 6.5 (5-Points)
Writing: 6.0 (4-Points)
Total = 5+4+5+4 = 18-Points
This is very important for me in order to base my decision of proceeding this time with application or postponing my application to a later time after improving my IETLS results.

Second clarification is about the points for age. Because I am 36Years+ some days. Question is that whether I shall be given the age points of the 36 years which are 11-Points, OR I shall be given age point for 37-Years which are 10-points.

Above two questions are extremely important in order to take the final decision and it will be based upon the points that will be given to me by CIC officers for my IELTS results and age factor.

Regarding rest of the points I am 100% sure that I shall get following points:-
Education (Equivalent to Canadian Master Degree) = 23 Points
Experience (10+ Years as Purchasing Manager) = 15 Points
So, total of 38-points are confirmed.

Now there are two scenarios about the points for age and IELTs which I am not sure and need your guidance:-

Scenario-1
If I get 16-points in IELTS as per CIC calculation and for age 10-points, my total points will be =16+10+38 = 64-Points and my application will be rejected.

Scenario-2
If I get 18-points in IELTS (if this is the way CIC coverts IELTS bands to points)
And for age let us say 10-points then in this case my total points will be
=18+10+38= 66-Points and still my application will be rejected

Scenario-3
If I get 18-points in IELTS (if this is the way CIC coverts IELTS bands to points) and for age I get 11-points then in this case my total points will be
=18+11+38 = 67-Points.

So, could anyone expert who is 100% sure can clarify and guide about the authentic information about the points calculation as per above scenario.

Best regards,
George
Hi,

1. You can claim 18 points for your IELTS.
2. CIC will give points for your age on the day when they receive your application. So, if you are able to send your application until 36 years and 364 days, then you are safe to apply. But if you cross 37 years, then they will give you only 10 points.

All the best...!!!!

ratingcrady

Jun 17, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 09-10-2014
AOR Received.
Processing started 01-12-2014
Med's Request
with RPRF on 28-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015, ECAS update 12-02-2015
Interview........
21-01-2015
Passport Req..
+ DM 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
Planned for 05-06-2015
lvo80 said:
nothing to be worried about, your app is being reviewed after which u get per or ner

way2canada

Jun 24, 2014
way2canada said:
Hi Seniors,

I need a urgent guidance, I have got PER on 9/10/2014.
I have applied FSW from Dubai as I was working in Dubai. Presently I am in India for last 1 month, now I am going to move Denmark with my family by the end of Nov 2014 or first week of December.My question is, what I have to write to CIC regarding change in my country of residence status ? But at this point of time I don't have any address in Denmark.
Plz assist me.
Thanks in advance

SinghJ

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
hello friends

i got 2nd line updated in my ECAS today

"we started processing on 28th oct"

Can anyone give me an idea when can i recieve MR?

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
Optimist3 said:
DD is like cash. Indemnity is given to say that you have lost the DD and if and when it gets encashed by some one, you will be liable to pay.

Normally, DD will not be cancelled unless it is handover back physically. I don't think banks will cancel international DD without having DD physically.
Bro DD is unlike Cash, No one can encash it(by lodging it in their account) but the one on whose name it's made :) ..

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
red9999 said:
Hey Red!!

What are you doing up at 3 am in the morning? Why is your brain emitting fumes? :p :p

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
managersonline said:
Dear All Experts,
Today my IELTS result is announced and unfortunately the IELTS score that is given to me, by concerned examiners is quite contrary to my expectations and my performance during the test.
But unfortunately I can not do in this regard anything except to reappear in the test if there is need.

The result is as under:-
Speaking: 6.5
Listening: 7.0
Reading: 6.5
Writing: 6.0
My Overall IELTS Band: 6.5

Now I have some confusion about calculation of points according to the criteria specified by CIC website which is as under:-
First official language (Maximum 24 points)
CLB Level Ability: Speaking Ability: Listening Ability: Reading Ability: Writing Points per ability
7 6.0 6.0 – 7.0 6.0 6.0 4
8 6.5 7.5 6.5 6.5 5
9 and above 7.0 – 9.0 8.0 – 9.0 7.0 – 9.0 7.0 – 9.0 6

I would like to know that as per CIC criteria how many points I shall get? Whether it will be 4x4 =16 Points (because I shall fall in CLB Level of 7). OR it will be calculated as under individually for each ability by CIC officers:-
Speaking: 6.5 (5-Points)
Listening: 7.0 (4-Points)
Reading: 6.5 (5-Points)
Writing: 6.0 (4-Points)
Total = 5+4+5+4 = 18-Points
This is very important for me in order to base my decision of proceeding this time with application or postponing my application to a later time after improving my IETLS results.

Second clarification is about the points for age. Because I am 36Years+ some days. Question is that whether I shall be given the age points of the 36 years which are 11-Points, OR I shall be given age point for 37-Years which are 10-points.

Above two questions are extremely important in order to take the final decision and it will be based upon the points that will be given to me by CIC officers for my IELTS results and age factor.

Regarding rest of the points I am 100% sure that I shall get following points:-
Education (Equivalent to Canadian Master Degree) = 23 Points
Experience (10+ Years as Purchasing Manager) = 15 Points
So, total of 38-points are confirmed.

Now there are two scenarios about the points for age and IELTs which I am not sure and need your guidance:-

Scenario-1
If I get 16-points in IELTS as per CIC calculation and for age 10-points, my total points will be =16+10+38 = 64-Points and my application will be rejected.

Scenario-2
If I get 18-points in IELTS (if this is the way CIC coverts IELTS bands to points)
And for age let us say 10-points then in this case my total points will be
=18+10+38= 66-Points and still my application will be rejected

Scenario-3
If I get 18-points in IELTS (if this is the way CIC coverts IELTS bands to points) and for age I get 11-points then in this case my total points will be
=18+11+38 = 67-Points.

So, could anyone expert who is 100% sure can clarify and guide about the authentic information about the points calculation as per above scenario.

Best regards,
George
Hi George,
Based on the scenario above,this is your point please.
Educ-23
Language-18
Experience-15
Age-11
TOTAL = 67
You are eligible to apply.Don't be afraid.Just go ahead and submit.
Good luck

lvo80

Oct 31, 2014
ratingcrady said:
nothing to be worried about, your app is being reviewed after which u get per or ner
OK. MY CC WAS CHARGED ON OCT 20. IS THERE STILL A CHANCE THAT MY APPLICATION IS REJECTED? ALSO WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT PER OR NER?

Takeoff

Oct 31, 2014
Hi Members!

Good to see good news tricking in !!
Need some feedback from senior members
I have been stuck as my graduation certificate could not be verfied by the college due to university strike. Now finally they have arrived, which I would need to send to WES, My Ielts scores are fine 8.5/7.5.7/6.5. I am just wondering if its too late to go for FSW2014.

My query: If I finish all the documents and submit by Nov 15th, Should I go ahead submit or get ready for next year Express Entry and try my luck then? Although I was surprised to see the numbers on CIC website well below the cap given such a large volume of applicants globally.

Need some advice

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.