+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

i435

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
I havent got the PER yet, but based on my reading of seniors' comments on this forum, the verification(if at all) is done at Visa office level i.e. after the PER has been issued by CIC.

simarwalia88 said:
Dear Seniors

I have a query from the seniors whu have got PER . Was background verification for experience done before PER for dem ?? I knw i have asked dis thing before too bt was bit worried as the person on my reference letter is out of country and not been able to receive calls.

newuserhah

Sep 11, 2014
trk1 said:
I am hoping you be lucky. And if you also enter in the spread sheet, then you will have more clarity from the visionaries in the forum AND company of forumites to sail together in this endeavor. All the best!
Thanks Pal!
I have added my information in the spread sheet..
I wanted to send another FSW application for 2173.. but I do not have another original copy of IELTS score card.. when I called IELTS guys, they said that they cant issue one more until I show a proof that I have submitted my originals to CIC..
I do not have any proof except that courier bill.. any of you guys facing same problem?
I really getting disturbed by the whole process :'( :'( :'( :'(

nthakur

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014 10:35 AM
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21-11-2014
Med's Request
27-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
27-02-2015, Passport submitted on 9-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
In June (Amen!!!)
Hi wolf_metallo.. All the best for your application. Well I am not 2171 applicant so can't comment upon the duties part but please make sure to include following in Duties letter -

1) All positions held in the company in your tenure
2) Annual package for all postions in your tenure
3) Total time spent (start date and End date) in your tenure
4) Working hours for each position held
4) If possible also include that you are a permanent employee
5) Duties of each position held.

This could be 2-3 page long which is okay. As you still have to send the application so u have time so please take care of these things as there is no use of crying over spilt milk.. This Duties part is teh "THE" most document among others

wolf_metallo said:
Warning - it's a bit long post, apologies for that in advance. But, can you guys provide me your opinion / advise please? As per my previous post, I'm sending my application today - so a bit in panic attack mode. I saw lot of reasons of rejection as "insufficient details for NOC experience", and hence insecure a bit.

Here's what I'm sending to CIC:
0. A cover letter describing which document refers to what information, so that they don't miss anything.
1. Current Company letterhead experience letter - with job title and employment start date
2. Manager signed letter (plain A4), with his ID card and visiting card
3. My ID card and visiting card
4. Affidavit by me stating I don't have job description on company letterhead due to policy issue and also listing the main duties
5. Joining letter, promotion letter, current annual compensation letter, salary slips
6. Time sheet / service hours summary to highlight 40 hour/week job

Question: Is this sufficient? Or shall I approach the company senior management to provide me a letter on exceptional basis??

And secondly - could someone tell me if these main duties match to NOC 2171 "system security analyst" role (from CIC: "Systems security analysts confer with clients to identify and document requirements, assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware, and develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.").

Main duties:
• Identify client requirements for conducting assessment of their IT infrastructure (software and hardware) and IT policies, procedures, methodologies, and processes
• Develop an integrated IT security assessment framework based upon various regulatory requirements, industry standards, and client requirements
• Conduct thorough assessment of client's IT infrastructure and IT security posture in order to identify implementation gaps
• Document assessment findings and provide detailed reports to client's management team indicating current capabilities, gaps, and suggested improvements for various IT security areas, such as access control, data encryption, physical security controls, security incident management, business continuity management, network security, etc.
• Review Information & Technology risk methodologies, frameworks, and processes implemented by clients, and identify gaps & scope of improvement
• Assist clients in prioritizing the risks based upon various parameters (threats, vulnerabilities, likelihood, impact) and develop risk mitigation strategy based upon industry standard methodologies and specific scenarios
• Design IT risk management strategy for clients based upon their unique risk scenarios and assessment results; Develop implementation roadmaps to deploy selected IT risk management strategy in client environment
• Review clients organizational structure and management environment, and design enterprise-wise or division specific IT Security Policies and Standards in order to control the IT environment and ensure high-level direction and standardization to prevent IT security incidents and breaches
• Develop specific technology standards to safeguard client's IT environment and technologies from internal and external threats; develop operating system hardening standards for securing critical systems from known vulnerabilities
• Develop information security incident management processes and disaster recovery standards/processes to recover organization's IT infrastructure from severe security incidents

Appreciate your inputs and this will be my last question, promise!! :)

vasumaaney

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Hi ALL,

I have one doubt, My application is received on June 4th at 12:40 pm and from the spread sheet i came to know that june 12, 15 applicatios returned.

So what would be the case for hte my application. If my applicaiton is returned, in how many days we can get it.

please help.

Thanks,
Vasu

i435

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
mla,
The june applications have just started to be charged, so I believe it will take some time to get thru all applications for this period.
People would CC would know the charge early as they get real-time information about the charge, but people would DD would take some time to get the information flowing. Suggestion would be to check with the bank after a while.

mla said:
Hello friends,

i am totally new on this network. but when i go through it, i found it much more informatics.

i am june 2 applicant.. and as per spreadsheet i come to know that cic already charged CC of that date. I have send DD along with my application form. i called my bank whether DD has been cashed or not and they said no till 22 sep. is it ok for DD or i have got some trouble?

thank you.. :)

cres_rod

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Doha, State of Qatar
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.. did anyone from here submitted an Online Bank Statement as POF? we currently base abroad which is very complicated and time consuming to ask for a bank certificate at home.

does online bank statement is acceptable?

zj2000

Sep 22, 2014
i435 said:
zj2000,
Yes you can send two applications. there are some folks on the forum who have done that as well - cant recollect a name now, sorry for that.
However, I am not sure if you would have one period of employment covering both the NOCs or you will need to split that period into two periods for each of the NOC.
Yes, the point is I am not sure if it would be accepted that one period of employment covers both the NOCs.

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
mla said:
Hello friends,

i am totally new on this network. but when i go through it, i found it much more informatics.

i am june 2 applicant.. and as per spreadsheet i come to know that cic already charged CC of that date. I have send DD along with my application form. i called my bank whether DD has been cashed or not and they said no till 22 sep. is it ok for DD or i have got some trouble?

Hi, I am not able to see your entry in the SS. Is it with another id ? All the best!

srvmh

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Med's Request
22-01-2015
Med's Done....
27-01-2015
mla said:
Hello friends,

Dnt worry....DD may take a little more time than the CC....Hope by this week end you will get the good news...

wolf_metallo

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
11-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
May-2016
Century said:
If your immediate supervisor signed the detail reference letter that contain your roles that you shared with us, then it is fine to go.
Yes, it does contain all the roles and the duties at each role. Thank you!

Saps said:
Does the letter highlighted above has all the details CIC has asked in a reference letter? If yes, then do not add jobs and duties in your self attested letter.
Yes, the letter covers all the points. Now, do you suggest I create a new affidavit "without" the job duties? I can do that easily, but will it cause a harm if I have the same duties in the affidavit?

nthakur said:
Hi wolf_metallo.. All the best for your application. Well I am not 2171 applicant so can't comment upon the duties part but please make sure to include following in Duties letter -

1) All positions held in the company in your tenure
2) Annual package for all postions in your tenure
3) Total time spent (start date and End date) in your tenure
4) Working hours for each position held
4) If possible also include that you are a permanent employee
5) Duties of each position held.

This could be 2-3 page long which is okay. As you still need to send the application so u have time....there is no use of crying over spilt milk..
This Duties part is teh "THE" most document among others
Thanks nthakur. All these points are getting covered in one place or the other. I have also written a cover letter to explain everything in the application.

srvmh

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Med's Request
22-01-2015
Med's Done....
27-01-2015
vasumaaney said:
Hi ALL,

I have one doubt, My application is received on June 4th at 12:40 pm and from the spread sheet i came to know that june 12, 15 applicatios returned.

So what would be the case for hte my application. If my applicaiton is returned, in how many days we can get it.

please help.

Thanks,
Vasu
Dear as also said earlier that there are 3 stages.
(1) Application correctness and completeness
(2) CC Charge/DD encashed
(3) PER issue

So may be 1st stage is running beyond the current charge application date. Take a chill pill...Dnt Worry....

simarwalia88

Jun 2, 2014
vasumaaney said:
Hi ALL,

please help.

Thanks,
Vasu
Hi vasu i think only 2 june applicants has received response. I am 6th june applicant . Hoping to get a response soon; a positive one indeed.....:)

vasumaaney

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Thanks for hte update dear, +1

srvmh said:
Dear as also said earlier that there are 3 stages.
(1) Application correctness and completeness
(2) CC Charge/DD encashed
(3) PER issue

So may be 1st stage is running beyond the current charge application date. Take a chill pill...Dnt Worry....

zj2000

Sep 22, 2014
Century said:
Yes, it is OK if you can show detail reference letter. So, in two applications, your intended occupations will be two.

And in the reference letter, try to include both the NOCs like below:

Role Playing as 2172:
Role 1
Role 2
:
Role N

Role Playing as 2173:
Role 1
Role 2
:
Role N

Best of luck.
Hi Century, thank you for your reply! Another problem is I had submitted a 2173 application in which the reference letter did not mention the duties about 2172 (as I thought these duties have no relationship with 2173). So if I submit another application for 2172, will the VO think my two reference letters conflict and return my both applications? Is there any previous case like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.