+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
palakpatel911 said:
thats what we do as a team here....
THIS FORUM IS MINI CANADA, MULTI CULTURAL
without any bars, free from religion walls, no black no white... :)
say hello to every one and say thank you once greeted
Amen to that brother.

kma_85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Oakville, ON
IELTS Request
Overall 7.5
zland said:
yes please i need an urgent help as UPS is waiting my confirmation either to proceed or return it back

i'm just worry about wether you will accept the update
My personal feeling is that you should let it delivered now and send additional documentation in a seperate package, as your mistake doesnt seem to be too big. While sending additional documentation make sure that you follow the procedure outlined in the forum.

palakpatel911

Champion Member
Aug 21, 2014
Ahmedabad - Gujarat - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
10-09-2014 - PER
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014 - ECAS
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015

SKumarIND

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Doc's Request.
November 2014
Nomination.....
December 2014 PER
AOR Received.
Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Request
March 2015
Med's Done....
March 2015
Passport Req..
May 2015. Passport Send
palakpatel911 said:
YES, Positive chances are till here,
:)
I am not sure palakpatel911, it seems CIC working on May last week applications, as of now it is 242, it might reached 300 with May applicants, So worried about the figures, if the same thing would happened for June , July and August, it would get capped by Mid August applicant, can i trust these figures?

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
rlewis said:
Hello friends,

I have IELTS GT exam on 2nd Oct with IDP, approx when will the result be in my hand so that i can get done with my application? 10 working days, 15 working days...?
13th day after written exam.

palakpatel911

Champion Member
Aug 21, 2014
Ahmedabad - Gujarat - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
10-09-2014 - PER
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014 - ECAS
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
First of all Positive chances means = DO NOT LOOSE ANY HOPE
yes, i agree with u, looking at the present stats it seems like the same., but we all know its coz of the big MAY..
so i see still HOPE in this NOC

SKumarIND said:
I am not sure palakpatel911, it seems CIC working on May last week applications, as of now it is 242, it might reached 300 with May applicants, So worried about the figures, if the same thing would happened for June , July and August, it would get capped by Mid August applicant, can i trust these figures?

RiyadChowdhury

Sep 6, 2014
Chittagong, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed on 21st November
Nomination.....
14-12-2014 PER
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
IELTS Request
Filed with application
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
21-03-2015 DM on 29-04-2015
Passport Req..
01-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2015
One Final Query regarding Sending additional documents.

I copied all the academic records of Mine.
all Academic Transcripts and Certificates. Notably, My MBA certificate is Provisional.

Am I good to go.

Please respond. thanks

SKumarIND

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Doc's Request.
November 2014
Nomination.....
December 2014 PER
AOR Received.
Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Request
March 2015
Med's Done....
March 2015
Passport Req..
May 2015. Passport Send
Saps said:
Could not find your details on the SpreadSheet. If not enrol using the entry link below in my signature.
You can use the valuable information provided in the spreadsheet to make a guesstimate :)

I too 2173 August applicant, sailing in the same boat of uncertainty and hoping for the best . Good Luck.
Hi saps you can find me in SS with S kumar and have updated my details as well

zaydoov

May 28, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2014
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-03-2015, Received 27-3-2015, Decision Made 25-5-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2015
SKumarIND said:
Have a deep look at the SS , May had huge numbers of applicants, it is not really the right measure, June applicants are almost the half, then July is less than June, August is less than July, and even the first week of Sep applicants are less than the first week in August

Galusca1981

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Hello all,

Can anybody advise me under which NOC can I submit my application if I worked as Help Desk Agent, having the below main duties?

• Incident Management - Qualified, assigned and followed-up of tickets (incidents and
requests);
• Elaborated incidents reports and contributed to operational procedures;
• Prepared communications to customers related to critical incidents and planned maintenance;
• Handled technical troubleshooting within a data center environment, including system crashes, slow-downs and data recoveries;
• First line resolve:
- Weblogic deployments, stop/starts based on usual requests or during Oracle migrations;
- Oracle tasks related to user/shema : user management (create, lock, unlock, kill session, reset password, etc), tablespace management (create, change, rename, drop, etc).

Thanks.

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
Saps said:
+1 for that palakpatel911
I have always kept myself away from forum's and interacting with strangers, except maybe technical forums. Coz there are always Trolls and people who try to be nasty to others, at the drop of the hat, not to forget most are quite judgemental. Humour is good, but in limits and not at the expense of someone's misery....
So lets hope, we maintain this decorum, and keep the healthy sharing of knowledge, as you said :)
Very well said!!

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=10pt]Congrats Nandha...I guess they would have send it but seems you did not receive it as it is coming from normal post... If you would like to know if they have sent it or not you can call at this number...304-625-5590.. They will ask your details such as delivered date, your DOB, address and will tell the exact status...If it has been sent then they will let you know the status or if not then they will tell what date they are processing right now... There also it is first come first serve... If they are processing prior to the application received before 22nd July then you have good chance to get the address changed for this application only... Go to FAQ of FBI website to know the process of getting the address changed...They will let you know the date they are processing too...

Good Luck... Try to call right now as their office time has started.....
[/size]
Hi NANDHA,

Can you please confirm if you called FBI office or not.. If not try calling Tonight... It will be Friday office timings for them...else you will loose two more day..

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
Saps said:
You can remove the money out and invest. Coz you can show proof of the money trail.The only problem here is that when u put that money in property, in all probability you will not be dissolving the property to add back to account and show to VO as POF when asked. So if you are adding money back to the account at the end of year, you will be asked to show source of that money and this should not be borrowed and solely yours. If you think you can prove that then u are good to go.

On the contrary to my statement above, i will paste the mail i received from NDVO on POF. The line i have highlighted in bold, accepts Property evaluation as POF. However, you are better judge of what you should be using :) Hope this helps.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

The amount of funds you need to have in order to settle in Canada depends on the size of your family. The funds must be available to you and transferable to Canada. They must be unencumbered by debts or other obligations.

Number of family members
Funds required
$11,115
$13,837
$17,011
$20,654
$23,425
$26,419
7 or more
$29,414

Note: In terms of funds required, the number of the applicant's family members includes both accompanying and non-accompanying dependants.

Acceptable proof of funds are:
-bank accounts in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
-cashable investments in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
-cashable fixed deposits in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
-property valuations of property which is unencumbered by debt in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner.

Not acceptable are:
-bank accounts in someone else's name;
-bank accounts which are joint in your name and someone else (other than your accompanying spouse/common-law partner);
-bank accounts in the name of your spouse who is not accompanying you to Canada;
-vehicle valuations;
-jewellery valuations.

You are not required to carry your funds in cash when you arrive in Canada. You are, however, required to show documentary evidence that you have the funds available (in bank accounts or cashable investments), and that they can be transferred to Canada.

A port of entry officer in Canada may seek to confirm these funds before granting you permanent residence along with your dependants.

If you have arranged employment in Canada, you do not have to meet these financial requirements. Arranged employment means that you have an offer of indeterminate employment from an employer in Canada. You must be either currently working in that employment on a work permit in Canada, or have been issued a labour market opinion has must have been provided by the Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC). In order to be exempt from the minimum funds requirement, the offer of employment must be genuine, the employment must not part-time or seasonal, the wages offered must be consistent with the prevailing wage rate for the occupation, and the working conditions must meet generally accepted Canadian standards.

For more information on funds required to immigrate to Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker please visit the following website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l'immigration – 8.
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

Websites/ Sites www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india
www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/nepal

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.
This is some really useful information, thanks for sharing. +1.

Of interest to me is this part:
You are not required to carry your funds in cash when you arrive in Canada. You are, however, required to show documentary evidence that you have the funds available (in bank accounts or cashable investments), and that they can be transferred to Canada.

A port of entry officer in Canada may seek to confirm these funds before granting you permanent residence along with your dependants.
This seems to suggest that they would accept a bank statement showing proof of having the funds, instead of actually carrying it in the form of bank draft, travellers' cheques or cash. Am I right to infer this from the above?

I HATE travelling with too much cash (Murphy's Law & all), so my thinking is to transfer any excess cash to my US Bank accounts (TD Bank US/BoA) and use the bank statements of these at the border as proof of funds, if and when this thing finally comes through and I am going to carry out the landing procedure. Is this thinking flawed?

Also, how would the port of entry officer in Canada seek to confirm these funds, since I wouldn't have them with me? Ask me to log into Online Banking and show him/her? LOL

SKumarIND

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Doc's Request.
November 2014
Nomination.....
December 2014 PER
AOR Received.
Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Request
March 2015
Med's Done....
March 2015
Passport Req..
May 2015. Passport Send
palakpatel911 said:
First of all Positive chances means = DO NOT LOOSE ANY HOPE
yes, i agree with u, looking at the present stats it seems like the same., but we all know its coz of the big MAY..
so i see still HOPE in this NOC
Yes , I am completely agree with you , as per SS the Number of application for the NOC2173 is getting reduce by each week,but SS reflects only 25% of the actual figure, that is the reason why i am worried,
But I am expecting a positive responds from CIC

Viv28

Sep 2, 2014
palakpatel911 said:
1 = approx. 35-50 working days
2 = stuff what u hv mentioned in reference letter, about ur job roles, make sure its not all the time they visit, it could be a phone call or email as well
3 = not necessary, verification will be with seniors/employers not u
Oh, does VO visit our workplace? for everyone? That is a tedious job.. n How would they verify job roles? I work in city A, my manager in City B and company is registered in City C? Only manager would be able to verify job roles

Status
Not open for further replies.