+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rupm

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
ashif_eee said:
For avoiding any misleading info I am referring the above to NOC 1123 applicants...:)
Ashif vai, As per your knowledge, will you please check my responsibility and tell me is it ok or not??? how much should match with cic defined NOC list???

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imm2canada said:
Oscar, Could you please answer to my below query!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys, one quick question,

I am not submitting a reference letter from current employer, i am submitting self affidavit. For this reason i am thinking to submit tax returns also.

But the question is, will the form 16's(I am from India) will be enough?
Self-attested duties receive NO points or credit toward the minimum requirement of one year in your primary NOC. It will be disregarded entirely.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
rupm said:
Ashif vai, As per your knowledge, will you please check my responsibility and tell me is it ok or not??? how much should match with cic defined NOC list???

I am answering ur 2nd ques....It will require atleast 70-80% JD matching .....

rupm

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
rohit307 said:
You have to see if the lead statement for your NOC is getting qualified in this letter or not. It should reflect as part of your roles and responsibilities.
As per my knowledge lead statement are matching...but how much responsibility should match with cic defined responsibility NOC list??

dhiraj_raut

May 5, 2014
Guys, I just came across a video on YouTube

Not allowed to paste any link on this forum so just giving video number. Search '8xpI_bbEmnk' on YouTube.

This says, along with FSW, IT professionals need a license to work in Canada and it might be equally tedious process. Shocked
Is this true? If yes, any info as what is the procedure and how much time it takes?

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
ashif_eee said:
For avoiding any misleading info I am referring the above to NOC 1123 applicants...:)
aashif bhai being senior is surely correct as only a 1123 candidate can assess it.
But you have copied exact lines which is not required or not suggested, beware your actual duties shall sound like these ones and shall be similar to those given for NOC

by the way ashif bhai, pl. for gk do CIC also have different people for checking different noc applications as only relevant person can understand and see if duties match

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
dhiraj_raut said:
Guys, I just came across a video on YouTube

Not allowed to paste any link on this forum so just giving video number. Search '8xpI_bbEmnk' on YouTube.

This says, along with FSW, IT professionals need a license to work in Canada and it might be equally tedious process. Shocked
Is this true? If yes, any info as what is the procedure and how much time it takes?
ROFL

manish3532

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
REJECTED
Doc's Request.
REJECTED
Nomination.....
REJECTED
Dear Seniors

My ecas is showing in process , i have last year UCI Number .

Please guide further ,

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mokshmedia said:
51- ECA report by Wes was 3 years post secondary education from a non - recognized institute. This equivalency assessment did not demonstrate that he has completed the equivalent of a Canadian secondary educational credential.

Can anyone tell me if this NER reason is valid for all the NOCs??? All my docs are ready to be sent to Nova Scotia for NOC 1123. But my WES repost says 3 years post secondary education from a non - recognized institute as I did this from Sikkim Manipal University - Distance Education.

In my NOC 1123's description is said A university degree or college diploma in business marketing, public relations, communications, journalism, museology or a discipline related to a particular subject matter is usually required.

My WES says its equivalant to 3year post secondary study at a non-recognized university in Journalism and Communication.

I was told by a consultant that I should have got my ECA done from CES-University of Toronto, School of Continuing Education.

Please advise me what to do. I am in dire need of guidance with this issue.

Thanks and Regards.

Gaurav Sharma
The degree requirements of the NOC are irrelevant. I'm not sure but I think unrecognized institutions do not qualify. Better double-check.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imm2canada said:
Thanks you,

I hope you understand the reason for not submitting the JD from current employer. If i ask for JD, it will really mess up whole thing with my current employer. I read on one website that we can submit the self affidavit, with other supporting documents like letter from colleague with JD which is notarized and hid ID card. I have got all these documentation done.

I want to claim this experience, as this is the large chunk (5 years ) of experience.

I have BEP letter which was issued by my current employer (which i used for H1B Visa application-however this was issued in Sep 2013) which i having JD. i am submitting a copy of that as well.

Please let me know your thoughts on this.
If you got a personal letter from a colleague, that contains your job duties, and your colleague states in the letter how he was in a position to know your job duties (i.e. he was your supervisor), then that should be acceptable. I did that for one of my jobs. However, whether it is convincing is at the reviewer's discretion.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DanielCoutinho said:
Quick questions:

1 - In the economic class form they tell you in question 12 A - to identify the primary occupation and corresponding NOC. Should I write the name of my occupation as is (Logistics Coordinator) or the name of the occupation as it is presented in the NOC (Purchasing manager)? My occupation name is Logistics Coordinator, but I am applying for purchasing manager. Which one do I write there? What about on 12 B?

2 - I need to provide the bank statements in order to prove I have the necessary funds right? Do I need to have the bank statements translated as well (they will be in portuguese)? Also, in my account only, I don't have enough funds for my wife and myself, but if I include her bank statement we will have more than enough. So is it fine to include bank statements from both people that are going?
2. Yes you can include from both people. Yes, if they are not in English or French they must be translated in accordance with the Guide.

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application.
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
DanielCoutinho said:
Quick questions:

1 - In the economic class form they tell you in question 12 A - to identify the primary occupation and corresponding NOC. Should I write the name of my occupation as is (Logistics Coordinator) or the name of the occupation as it is presented in the NOC (Purchasing manager)? My occupation name is Logistics Coordinator, but I am applying for purchasing manager. Which one do I write there? What about on 12 B?

2 - I need to provide the bank statements in order to prove I have the necessary funds right? Do I need to have the bank statements translated as well (they will be in portuguese)? Also, in my account only, I don't have enough funds for my wife and myself, but if I include her bank statement we will have more than enough. So is it fine to include bank statements from both people that are going?

Daniel,

12a ) will be the NOC code and designation.

Eg. Computer network technicians 2281

12b )
Your recent job designation

2012 - 2014 Systems engineer. ( noc code which this profile belongs to
Better to have 12a and 12b noc as same.

Correct me if am not wrong

Thanks

aircanada2014

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
31-03-2015
AOR Received.
(PER) 20-10-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 sent with application
File Transfer...
17-10-2014
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2015
LANDED..........
09-30-2015
Hi, I'm an IT as well (Software Developer / Eng) and this is the first time I'm hearing about this. I have read some stories about IT professionals in Canada and they never indicated that they had to go to a licensing procedure before even being eligible to apply for an IT job.

Can anyone shed some light on this one?

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.