+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suji1234 said:
Hi Experts,

I have a question on the verification, My Manager who gave me the experience letter has moved to london from India and has changed her desk contact and Mobile number. My Application received date is May 19th for NOC 1112 and yet to get my CC charged. Will my application be rejected if they fine the contact number Invalid? Is call verification is mandatory? Please advice experts....I am not sure what to do now....Appreciate your help...
They won't begin verification of your employment until the local VO stage. So after the local VO contacts you, you can inform them of the change of contact information of your referrer. Good luck.

sdy

Jul 22, 2014
Dear members,

Query on travel form. I do not have any children, should I write none in the box or check did not travel?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Congratulation brother. Spreadsheet just updated.

Can anybody knows anyone remained to be updated in the spreadsheet, pls let us know or PM admin.

airan002 said:
Finally PER received exactly after 3 months. Application date 07th May. CC charged on 20th June

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VIMMY said:
Hello forum,
I have a situation at hand. Firstly about the Proof Of Funds requirements.if one doesn't have d stipulated amount will ur application be rejected?
2ndly, can one use property evaluation as a partial prove of assest(regarding an addition to an incomplete Funds requirement.)
Many thanks
If you do not show sufficient settlement funds, your application will be rejected without further review. It is a threshold minimum requirement.

You cannot show property as settlement funds. Settlement funds are only liquid and unencumbered funds such as cash, fixed deposits, stocks and bonds and mutual funds, and the like. They cannot be borrowed from another person or belong to someone other than you or your spouse.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Turks said:
Hi All,

My application reached CIO on 30th July 2014. Wanted to check how many of you have put the bar code page (generated after validationg the generic form) on top of the package as has been mentioned in the CIC website

I just realized that I have not put the bar code page on top of the package instead i have attached it to the generic form. :( :( :'(

Will that make a difference?

Hope that is not a ground for rejection.
Not a problem. I did the same.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhavcaluk said:
The SBI PF a/c has a lock in period of 15 years and funds are not in liquid form and not readily available.These cannot shown as settlement funds.it is better to use savings or FD accounts and tale a balance certificate from bank.
I don't know anything about SBI PF, but if it does in fact have a lock-in period of 15 years, it cannot be used for settlement funds. (Unless the lock-in period will end within about 6 months from the date of your application, and this should be explained very carefully with evidence provided.)

mountk

Jul 27, 2014
nskatcv said:
The instruction guide says, on one of the sample case questions..

If Deng studied outside of Canada and obtained a foreign educational credential at the Master's level

Then he would submit proof of his completed foreign educational credential and an original ECA report indicating that it is equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential at the Master's level or lower.

My understanding is that this only means CIC believes foreign Master's can at best be equal to Canadian Master, or lower, never higher.

Regards

I guess many have indicated that they have done a similar thing, including myself. I have not got my PGDM course evaluated from WES as I was sure it wont be recognized plus too much additional time. So I submitted bachelors WES and stated in the supplementary sheet that i only want to claim points till bachelors. But if Saurabk1 application was rejected in a similar scenario then i might be in big trouble. I can send them wes evaluated PGDM now but would they accept it and if so would that put my application sent in early july to current date (when they receive mu wes PGDM evaluation). I have applied under 1112 so it is a hot category, m not sure i will make into this category if they change the date of receive of application. Plz advise!!

randev

May 5, 2014
gsingh80 said:
I still haven't received my application back, just got a reply to my earlier mail requesting them to update me the status of my application.
In their reply, they have just mentioned that my application was returned as it was deemed incomplete.

According to me, the reasons are following:
1. Birth certificate without my name on it, although i had attached its translation & affidavit from translator
Now to take care of this mistake, i have also attached my 10th class mark-sheet which has my name, mother & father's name & DOB
2. Reference letter with only 20-30% duty matching with NOC description
previously my company had explained my duties very generically causing such low % matching, so now i am getting a reference letter from my senior with 60-70% matching but on plain a4 sheet with his visiting card & supporting docs

Yes i have used new froms, thanks for reminding that.

The two reasons that you think caused your application to be returned can be fatal. Think about it. To migrate under FSW, you need to be eligible under a nominated occupation. How does CIC know that you're eligible? It cross references the service letter that you provide against duties normally associated with that occupation as described in the NOC. If your job duties only match 20 to 30 percent as you claim, then CIC has a valid reason to reject your application and give a PER to some other applicant who has performed duties that closely match the eligible occupation's duties.

You mention that this time you're submitting a reference letter on a PLAIN SHEET OF PAPER! I don't think this is advisable. On the document checklist (section 12), it specifically says that the employment letter must be on a company letter and have the relevant contact details (telephone, email, etc). So, it's best if you follow instructions to the letter and get your employment letter on a company letterhead. If you have to, go to HR and plead with them to write your duties on a company letter head.

Birth certificate is a very important document. It is one of the primary documents through which CIC establishes your age. It takes added significance, especially since points are awarded for age. I'm not familiar with how things work in India, but can't you apply for and get a new birth certificate WITH YOUR NAME ON IT? If you can, I very strongly suggest you to do it as a birth certificate with your name will greatly lessen the chances of problems with this crucial document.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
mountk said:
I guess many have indicated that they have done a similar thing, including myself. I have not got my PGDM course evaluated from WES as I was sure it wont be recognized plus too much additional time. So I submitted bachelors WES and stated in the supplementary sheet that i only want to claim points till bachelors. But if Saurabk1 application was rejected in a similar scenario then i might be in big trouble. I can send them wes evaluated PGDM now but would they accept it and if so would that put my application sent in early july to current date (when they receive mu wes PGDM evaluation). I have applied under 1112 so it is a hot category, m not sure i will make into this category if they change the date of receive of application. Plz advise!!
Firstly, this is just my understanding. When they ask for your higher education in the forms, they expect an ECA report providing evidence of the same.

In case someone did what you (or some of other fellows are saying they did), then it is up to CIC to decide. They might see this as incomplete information, and thereby return the application (painful, ain't it ?). Or they might also consider the ECA for lesser qualification and award the points. I don't know what they will do.

For the case that has been rejected, I am not aware if the guy had enough points otherwise, or if there was some other reason too, for the rejection.

Documents sent later have been known to be accepted, but not as a rule. If accepted, your new application date might become the date of receipt of newer document. It is so vague to say for sure.

Regards

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can i show settlement funds on my spouse name, Do I need to provide any cover letter or any document for this

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
randev said:
The two reasons that you think caused your application to be returned can be fatal. Think about it. To migrate under FSW, you need to be eligible under a nominated occupation. How does CIC know that you're eligible? It cross references the service letter that you provide against duties normally associated with that occupation as described in the NOC. If your job duties only match 20 to 30 percent as you claim, then CIC has a valid reason to reject your application and give a PER to some other applicant who has performed duties that closely match the eligible occupation's duties.

You mention that this time you're submitting a reference letter on a PLAIN SHEET OF PAPER! I don't think this is advisable. On the document checklist (section 12), it specifically says that the employment letter must be on a company letter and have the relevant contact details (telephone, email, etc). So, it's best if you follow instructions to the letter and get your employment letter on a company letterhead. If you have to, go to HR and plead with them to write your duties on a company letter head.

Birth certificate is a very important document. It is one of the primary documents through which CIC establishes your age. It takes added significance, especially since points are awarded for age. I'm not familiar with how things work in India, but can't you apply for and get a new birth certificate WITH YOUR NAME ON IT? If you can, I very strongly suggest you to do it as a birth certificate with your name will greatly lessen the chances of problems with this crucial document.
Thanks for your detailed response.

I have already tried pleading with HR & they totally refused to issue any such letter & regarding making new birth certificate, making it is a very tedious task. And i have moved out of the place where i was and so is very difficult to make it again. But as per info shared by indians on this forum, people are making CIC requirement just by submitting 10th class marksheet, which i have duly attached with application.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
visa_4all said:
can i show settlement funds on my spouse name, Do I need to provide any cover letter or any document for this
It should be alright in my opinion, especially if the spouse is accompanying.

Regards

pappusampath

Jun 18, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
Med's Request
15-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-09-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
07-09-2015
visa_4all said:
can i show settlement funds on my spouse name
U can show, but u have to get your spouse acceptance in the e-stamp paper and get notary. I did the same.
Write the details about your spouse funds (bank name, account number, and funds) in the stamp paper and get the signature from ur spouse. In addition u have to provide the Banker's confirmation letter for your spouse.

dmitrych

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-09-2014
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
20-12-2014
tknova said:
Man your work deserves an infinite +1 ... Could you like slow down the chart updates and speed up the app status page ? That and the main sheet are the only ones important the others can be done once a day :)

What do you think?
There's no quick way to speed up only this particular page, but optimizing the app status page certainly makes sense, at least because it's one of the most resource-consuming parts for now. And there's a good way to do it, which will allow it to be refreshed more often :) Though, it will require rather significant amount of work, so unfortunately I can't promise it soon. I've made a note for myself to do it - so that I won't forget about it :)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mg79 said:
Dear All.,

Although I am a silent observer of this blog but I want to share this news with you that my ecas status shows "In progress". I applied last year but file returned due to cap reached. My noc is 1112 file reached on 12th may. I don't know when my dd was encashed.
congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.