+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
anawaraj said:
Hello brother
really bad to hear it...
did you have 67 points without your masters as well when you applied before?
I have submitted ECA with master's degrees only (excluding bachelor's degree because university was taking too long to respond to transcript request). Does that mean CIO will refuse my application that too after charging fees?

faraz999

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Photo Req. - 05-02-2015 & Schedule A - 10-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
Hi Guys,

I am fairly new to the application process and i was confused about the experience ...

I have 1 year experience after graduation (Current Job) ... I did 2 (3 month Paid Internships with the same company) in addition to this i have been working with apple through out my university life which i can get a letter stating 1 year work experience easily.

my Question is that i need at least 11 points for get the 67 Pass mark. Now i am applying under 2132 (mechanical Engineer) but the work i did with apple is more of a technical Sales position does all the experience have to be in the chosen category & does the Paid work before graduation Count towards experience if you guys could help me out it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
FK

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Jaxon911 said:
I have submitted ECA with master's degrees only (excluding bachelor's degree because university was taking too long to respond to transcript request). Does that mean CIO will refuse my application that too after charging fees?
You are fine because you submitted ECA of the highest education credential.

Regards

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
faraz999 said:
Hi Guys,

I am fairly new to the application process and i was confused about the experience ...

I have 1 year experience after graduation (Current Job) ... I did 2 (3 month Paid Internships with the same company) in addition to this i have been working with apple through out my university life which i can get a letter stating 1 year work experience easily.

my Question is that i need at least 11 points for get the 67 Pass mark. Now i am applying under 2132 (mechanical Engineer) but the work i did with apple is more of a technical Sales position does all the experience have to be in the chosen category & does the Paid work before graduation Count towards experience if you guys could help me out it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
FK
Read this http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

and ask if you don't get it from there.

Regards

PS: All you need is

1. One year full time (or equivalent part time experience matching exactly with your NOC code =2132 ). (Required)
2. Any length of experience in any other NOC (even other than open 50 NOCs) shall count as far as points are concerned. (Optional)
See the list here http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/OccupationIndex.aspx

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
franixsouq said:
does this means rejection
OR Delay ??

i have only submitted translated BC
A document not in English or French must provide a copy of the untranslated original, PLUS a translation prepared in the manner required by the Guide. Without both, the application is incomplete and will be returned. We have seen cases like this already. I suggest you work on preparing a new application right away.

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pappusampath said:
U can show, but u have to get your spouse acceptance in the e-stamp paper and get notary. I did the same.
Write the details about your spouse funds (bank name, account number, and funds) in the stamp paper and get the signature from ur spouse. In addition u have to provide the Banker's confirmation letter for your spouse.
Is notary necessary for providing settlement of funds on spouse name.

Is there any proof or link that settlement funds can be on spouse name

pl provide

thanks

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gsingh80 said:
Dear All,

I am a 8th may 2132 applicant & i got a mail yesterday saying that my application was returned as it was deemed incomplete.
So i have prepared another application & don't want it to suffer the same fate.
Following are the documents i am attaching as part of application, please do suggest any corrections i should make asap as i am ready send it by tomo.

1. Document Checklist
2. Completed & signed generic application form
3. Completed & Signed Schedule A form
4. Completed Travels form
5. Completed & Signed Schedule 3 Form
6. Completed & Signed Additional family Info form
7. Notarized copy of Passport first, last page & pages with all visa stamps
8. Original IELTS TRF
9. Covering letter summarizing work ex docs
10. Self signed Affidavit explaining inability to get reference letter on letterhead
11. Reference letter on plain A4 sheet with all required details & duties signed by my supervisor & Company contact details
12. Supervisor's visiting card
13. Notarized copy of Supervisor's company ID card
14. Letter of reference on Affidavit signed by my supervisor
15. Notarized copy of service letter issued by company on letterhead mentioning current designation, duration of employment, department & present address
16. Notarized copies of my last 3 promotion or appraisal letters with attached remunerations
17. Notarized copies of my last 6 payslips & few random payslips from last 3 years
18. Notarized copies of my last 2 years income tax certificates ie Form 16
19. Original WES credential evaluation report
20. Notarized copies of 10th & 12th certificates & mark sheets
21. Notarized copies of my Bachelor's certificates & semester mark sheets
22. Fixed deposit statement signed by my bank
23. Cover letter for Birth certificate as my BC doesn't have my name mentioned on it.
24. 10th marksheet which has my name, mother & father name & date of birth
25. Self signed Affidavit mentioning above info & why there is no name on my BC
26. Notarized copy of Birth certificate
27. Translation of birth certificate
28. Affidavit from the translator
29. Completed & signed fee payment form with credit card details
30. 2 Labels (In English & Hindi)
31. 6 Photos (1 blank & 5 with name, DOB & date of photo)

Are these okay?
DO PROVIDE YOUR VALUABLE RESPONSE.

Thanks in advance.
Why was it incomplete?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stone1125 said:
Just received per.
NOC 2174
Received on May 7th
Fee charged on June 30

Thanks for the valuable information on the forum as well as help from oscar,century.......
Awesome, it's happening again today!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gsingh80 said:
the mail doesn't mention the missing document, it just says that my application was incomplete.

Acc to me the problem was my birth certificate didn't have my name mentioned on it & i hadn't submitted my 10th certificate at that time.
But i am not sure
That is enough to be deemed incomplete. Just to be sure, double check all your other documents and have a friend do it too.

randev

May 5, 2014
gsingh80 said:
Thanks for your detailed response.

I have already tried pleading with HR & they totally refused to issue any such letter & regarding making new birth certificate, making it is a very tedious task. And i have moved out of the place where i was and so is very difficult to make it again. But as per info shared by indians on this forum, people are making CIC requirement just by submitting 10th class marksheet, which i have duly attached with application.
Best of Luck on your new application!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Annie_Twinkle said:
Hi All,

As I dont get reference letter from my previous company, I am planning to take letter from my ex-superior on a plain paper. He also had left the company, so he does not have the Business Card with him. What I am planning is to attach his relieving letter copy as well with the application. what you guys say. Should I make a visiting card for him and attach with it?

Thanks
Annie
You definitely shouldn't forge a document (making your own visiting card to look like the one from your own company). What you have already provided is enough.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arerad said:
Hello, friends!

I have a question regarding Fee payment form. I apply with my wife (she is a principal applicant) and our little child (3 months old). So, we fill following rows:

1) x1 Principal applicant (my wife) - 550 CAD;
2) x1 Spouse or common-law partner - 550 CAD;
3) x1 Dependent child under 19, unmarried and not in common-law union - 150 CAD.

It's 1250 CAD in total.

But there are also rows named "Each family member aged 22 or older" and "Each family member under the age of 22 who is unmarried and not in a common-law union". Should I write here something or leave it blank? What these rows are about?

I also have a second question...

I am going to pay by a demand draft. As far as I know, there are two stages of fee encashment - when you apply and when a positive decision is made (permanent residence right fee). Should I also mention second amount in DD? Or I should wait for positive decision and send a second DD?

Thank you in advance!
Don't worry about the other rows.

You should only pay the application fee right now. You pay other fees later.

Dr Reem

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Guys what If our application reaches CIC and it happens to be incomplete and our money has been cashed will our money be returned becuase by the time we resend docs we will reached Cap. will we get our money bacj :-\ :-\

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kay_diwe2014 said:
Dear Seniors,

Kindly help confirm if Fixed Deposit will be accepted by my local VO (specifically AVO) when POF is requested after my documents have been transferred from CIC? If yes, will I need to present updated certificate from bank when POF is requested from Local VO or can I present the same one I used when I submitted to CIC? Kindly help clarify.

Thank you.
FD is fine. If your local VO asks for further information, you should provide something up to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.