+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mszafar said:
Hi, you should indicate ACCA, not your tuition centre. i.e. the college where you studied. Cheers :)

mszafar

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, you should indicate ACCA, not your tuition centre. i.e. the college where you studied. Cheers :)
ACCA is just examining body not college. We have to take tuition from some college to give exam.

So I can mention ACCA as my institution?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
mszafar said:
ACCA is just examining body not college. We have to take tuition from some college to give exam.

So I can mention ACCA as my institution?
Yes mention ACCA as Institution.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
relima said:
I'm too sad, my package was returned today. :-[

NOC: 2171
Received date at CIO: 7-May

Reason: I did not provide a copy of completed foreign education credential to accompany the ECA. I thought that I should send only the ECA, not necessary to send the university diploma, feeling guilty for miss the word 'AND' while reading the instructions.

"It ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit"

Put the things together and resending it ASAP!

Sorry to hear about ur case.... Pls dont loose hope... I can understand it feels so bad .... But u can try hard and send ur file as as soon as u can....best wishes....

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
ANANJAY said:
relima said:

Reason: I did not provide a copy of completed foreign education credential to accompany the ECA. I thought that I should send only the ECA, not necessary to send the university diploma, feeling guilty for miss the word 'AND' while reading the instructions.

Sorry to hear about ur case.... Pls dont loose hope... I can understand it feels so bad .... But u can try hard and send ur file as as soon as u can....best wishes....
so sorry to hear about ure file being returned.......

pappusampath

Jun 18, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
Med's Request
15-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-09-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
07-09-2015
Oscar7 said:
Oh I see, DD not yet cashed and still showing IN PROCESS status, that is interesting. And I am guessing you have checked with bank guys and got their confirmation that DD not yet cashed. May be you can copy the definition of IN PROCESS from ECAS page table here? I have already opened that page like 2 - 3 times today, and do not want CIC to next time say "sorry man. you are opening ECAS page too many times, so sending back your package" LOL :p
After read the instructions about the process mentioned by ashif bai i am clearly understood the process. We can see the ecas status as 'inprocess' after our successfull completion of positive eligibility review.
i said the status of my dd which i got got on last friday from the bank. i am going to check with bank by tomorrow.

bizin

Jun 30, 2014
ANANJAY said:
relima said:

I have too forgot to put education credential along with Eca. My application reached on 12th May 2014. Can anything be done or will it be resend back ? Please someone guide me, Is it possible to send now the missing credential but how does they know I have sent this document ? Please let me know any solution....thanks in advance

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
bizin said:
I have too forgot to put education credential along with Eca. My application reached on 12th May 2014. Can anything be done or will it be resend back ? Please someone guide me, Is it possible to send now the missing credential but how does they know I have sent this document ? Please let me know any solution....thanks in advance
Do you have UCI# ??

If yes then try to send it along with cover letter which include UCI#, Name, Passport no., address, date received at CIO etc. I am not sure if it will work or not but if it does it will save you lots of time.

If no, nothing can be done at this point of time. If you still want to take chances then send it along with cover letter which include Name, Passport no., address, date receive at CIO etc. and also mention that you would like to attach this document to application.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ bizin

You have to take two actions simultaneously

1. Send your educational docs ASAP, mentioning "Addendum to Application sent Date, time, received by, NOC, passport # and UCI if u have any". But its not certain that such docs will be added.
2. Try to obtain another copy of IELTS (provide proof of your application to IDP/BC and they will process ur request) and ECA, and send new application package.

If your NOC is not in demand and u think the cap will not reach within next 2 months, you can skip step 2 and wait for your application to get returned and use that IELTS & ECA.

bizin said:

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
hina99 said:
Hi all

Great forum this really is.

If I get per.. Does that mean that I figure among the one thousand cap in the list?
Post my per can I add my spouse to applying the pr

I expect to be married in a couple of months.

How much ielts score will my spouse need and any other parameters that she is suppose to meet?

How much time doe pr take after per?

I think you and me are in the same boat... I am also getting married soon....i am also waiting for my per.....

Nd if you are not claiming points for your spouse ielts then there is not need for your spouse to do ielts...

bizin

Jun 30, 2014
Goku said:
Do you have UCI# ??

If yes then try to send it along with cover letter which include UCI#, Name, Passport no., address, date received at CIO etc. I am not sure if it will work or not but if it does it will save you lots of time.

If no, nothing can be done at this point of time. If you still want to take chances then send it along with cover letter which include Name, Passport no., address, date receive at CIO etc. and also mention that you would like to attach this document to application.

I do not have UIC. Is there anything I can do and inform CIO after sending the missing document? Do I need to send all transcripts n mark sheets along with ECA? Pls suggest me I'm lost n worried.

Aminow

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2015 Updated Schedule A background declaration
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2016
LANDED..........
22-08-2016
mszafar said:
Your certificate and transcripts are coming from ACCA and not the tuition provider. So you have to mention ACCA as your institution

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@Aminow

Appreciate ur logic, +1

Aminow said:
Your certificate and transcripts are coming from ACCA and not the tuition provider. So you have to mention ACCA as your institution

srsd

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
capr13 said:
Hey Srsd,

If you or ur wife stayed in any other country for more than 6 months you need to mention that in travels form and need to get PCC from there as well.
And for birth certificate yes you can get an affidavit for yourself and your wife attach the 10th document and mention its considered as proof of birth in india for people born before 1989.
Or just ask for the DOB format to any notary they have standard official format for that.

Hop that helps thanks.
here is my story:
in oct 2013 she moved from us to ind after 7 years. so now she needs PCC from us or IND? we got marriage in Dec 2013. plzz elobrate u r suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.