+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodgadgets

May 7, 2014
Thank you all, I have a email send from DHL about proof of delivery but it does not have name of the person signed it simply says signed at 13.35 pm nova scotia .nothing else , want to know particularly who must have received it.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
DANOPAL said:
Dear Mates,

few queries for those who have applied, im just gettting my documents done. my previous work reference letters would be ready in a weeks time hopefully and planning to post application in couple of weeks time

pls advise on below :

1. Birth certificate shows name as "BABY" and has parents name as in my passport and CBSE school certificate. Do i need an affidavit for a letter again for this. I am submitting my CBSE school 10th certificate too which mentions DOB.

2. if Thomas Cook gives a DD in Canadian dollars or infact any other bank in India which gives a 6 months DD in CAD value.

3. My present employer had changed my department, so do i need 2 reference letter from same firm showing duties and tenure.

4. In present employers reference letter, HR would be signing the letter, if its fine to submit my supervisors business card for Visa officers query if any at a later stage along with the H.R signed letter.

5. Can anyone share a format for affidavit for non-submission of PCC from India ( for later submission ), or procedure for obtaining it.

thanks in advance :)

Brother,

1. Birth certificate shows name as "BABY" and has parents name as in my passport and CBSE school certificate. Do i need an affidavit for a letter again for this. I am submitting my CBSE school 10th certificate too which mentions DOB.

If u r satisfying the below --check:

CIC has returned to an applicants saying:

"Alternatives to birth certificate are as follows in CIC's own words

We do accept Secondary school records that contain the following :

Applicant's Name
Date of Birth
Name of Parent/Parents

If you are not able to provide a Birth certificate with all 3 criteria, we require an affidavit stating all of this information or that a Birth certificate cannot be attained."

So if u r not haviing a certificate with the above conditions than affidavit required.

2. if Thomas Cook gives a DD in Canadian dollars or infact any other bank in India which gives a 6 months DD in CAD value.

Referring to Indian applicant.

3. My present employer had changed my department, so do i need 2 reference letter from same firm showing duties and tenure.

--Its better to take two Job ref letter

4. In present employers reference letter, HR would be signing the letter, if its fine to submit my supervisors business card for Visa officers query if any at a later stage along with the H.R signed letter.

---If HR details are included then not required for Supervisor...

5. Can anyone share a format for affidavit for non-submission of PCC from India ( for later submission ), or procedure for obtaining it.

--No affidavit required for PCC...Just add a cover letter that u will send it later when it is on ur hand....

Good luck... :)

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
ruknab said:
brother bank certificate is more than enough(bank statements not required).

when and if VO decides to see your bank statements it would be atlest after 4-5 months of your application reaching CIC.
If during all that time you have maintained the said amound of money in your accounts, VO will not have any objection even if you deposited all the money at one time.
What matters is that you are constantly keeping the omey with you and VO would be sure that its your money and not borrowed just fr showing.
Hi,

Many thanks for clarification and like to rate this..... +1 for you.

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
ashif_eee said:
Buddy,

Just dont worry about the POF...Try to maintain a constant balance .....

If they asked for clarification...There is also some way to clarify those...Dont worry...Contact with us on that time.... ;) ;)

Now stay relax....Not an issue as of now...They have not stated it to show the maturity.... 8) 8) 8)
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your encouraging reply. Of course, I will be in touch with you guys.
Ashif jee +1

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
Frnds,

Anyone know about the process of online verification of ECA report at cio. My eca report was WES basic done in 2013 aug. I send this report along with my PR application. It has reached at CIO on 5th may 2014. on 15th july i received a e-mail from wes.

The content of said mail was "In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your application, they will need to review your evaluation report through using WES's online service. In order to allow CIC to access this service, you will need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report." But i have not received any communication from cic about this.

I have remitted CAD 84.75 for wes fswp duplicate report and it has dispatched on 27/6/14. One copy for me and one is electronically viewable for CIC.

I have not received PER yet and I suspect due to this issue my PER is getting delayed. Now my report is electronically viewable but how cic come to know current position of my ECA report. Anyone can clear my doubt.

I have last year UCI. ECAS status is "We received your application for Permanent Residence on 5/5/2014.There will be any problem if I send mail to CIC regarding current status my ECA report with WES.

I expect valuable comments from forum members who are experienced with this kind of problems.

naveed mirjat

Jun 21, 2014
hi i am naveed ali from pakistan .As i have sent my documents to icas canada for eca report ,i have sent only graduation documents as indicated on their website you may send only graduation documents ,now the status shows only documents recieved,are they waiting still for other documents or the action is in process kindly advise me....

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
goodgadgets said:
Thank you all, I have a email send from DHL about proof of delivery but it does not have name of the person signed it simply says signed at 13.35 pm nova scotia .nothing else , want to know particularly who must have received it.
it must be carrying the name of the recipient
please check with their call center with the sent receipts which carry unique id, consignment id etc
in my case it was mike...yup they dont show recipient signature nowadays in dhl
8) :eek: :eek: :eek:

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
binuky said:
Frnds,

Anyone know about the process of online verification of ECA report at cio. My eca report was WES basic done in 2013 aug. I send this report along with my PR application. It has reached at CIO on 5th may 2014. on 15th july i received a e-mail from wes.

The content of said mail was "In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your application, they will need to review your evaluation report through using WES's online service. In order to allow CIC to access this service, you will need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report." But i have not received any communication from cic about this.

I have remitted CAD 84.75 for wes fswp duplicate report and it has dispatched on 27/6/14. One copy for me and one is electronically viewable for CIC.

I have not received PER yet and I suspect due to this issue my PER is getting delayed. Now my report is electronically viewable but how cic come to know current position of my ECA report. Anyone can clear my doubt.

I have last year UCI. ECAS status is "We received your application for Permanent Residence on 5/5/2014.There will be any problem if I send mail to CIC regarding current status my ECA report with WES.

I expect valuable comments from forum members who are experienced with this kind of problems.
First, if your status says application has been received, then they have already reviewed your application for completeness check. So, your fate has likely already been decided. Do you know if they have charged you your application fee or not?

Second, you said you submitted a "basic" WES report? For FSW, you should have ordered a report that explicitly says is for FSW. If you already had the basic done, then you should have converted that to the one for FSW BEFORE sending your application to CIC. With that, you just send the original report and nothing else has to be done from your side. I am not really sure if CIC accepts any other form of report, but my guess is NOT.

But, you can send the new report with a coverletter explaining the situation and hope that CIC considers it. I am not sure if this is going to work since looks like they have already decided on your application.

aav

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Somebody on this forum did not believe when I said citizenship takes 6 years and this was changing and becoming a longer wait as we speak.

Read these links
http://www.straight.com/news/645271/if-bill-c-24-passes-canadian-citizenship-will-be-harder-get-and-easier-lose

http://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2014/06/27/immigration_experts_say_bill_c24_discriminatory_and_weakens_citizenship.html

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
namaste said:
First, if your status says application has been received, then they have already reviewed your application for completeness check. So, your fate has likely already been decided. Do you know if they have charged you your application fee or not?

Second, you said you submitted a "basic" WES report? For FSW, you should have ordered a report that explicitly says is for FSW. If you already had the basic done, then you should have converted that to the one for FSW BEFORE sending your application to CIC. With that, you just send the original report and nothing else has to be done from your side. I am not really sure if CIC accepts any other form of report, but my guess is NOT.

But, you can send the new report with a coverletter explaining the situation and hope that CIC considers it. I am not sure if this is going to work since looks like they have already decided on your application.
fee charged on 6/6/14

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
abbibappu said:
My DD will b expired on 24 july..i m 8 th may applicant ..once if validity is over before they pickup my file ..will my application return.any other option ..pls suggest...
Abbi..you were supposed to send 6mnth valid dd.
however, 8 may cn be covered in 24 july easily
its frm my personal experience.

You will be in cap :-* :'( :-[ :p ::)

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
binuky said:
fee charged on 6/6/14
all these procedures nonsense only. really i fed up.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
binuky said:
fee charged on 6/6/14
That puts you in a much better position. You will likely get your PER soon. You can send the new report with a cover letter explaining the situation and the need for the extra document, and you should be good to go.

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
goodgadgets said:
KINDY HELP
calculations are correct
in addition to that, who scored 67 or more equally eligible without priority but on first come first served basis.

check for the recipient via call center of your courier
yuo will geting soft copy of proof of delivery
:-*

deep37

Jun 22, 2014
Hello Friends.....I hope you all are doing good at your respective places. I have one query although I know its too early to expect anything. I have just sent my certificates to WES for the assessment.And my university has also forwarded the transcripts they are yet to reach WES. My query is by when I can expect my case to be taken up by CIC although I am yet to apply and people who have applied in the month of May itself are yet to receive there results and from January 2015 onwards new set of rules will prevail. Will I be examined under current guidelines or under express entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.