+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
yoga2306 said:
Hi

Is PCC required for both me and wife?

what about kids...do they ask for PCC ?
they are below 10 years
Dear Brother,

Yes PCC required for u and ur spouse....

and for Kids - Its not requried since they are under 18 yrs....:)

CIC tells:

"You and all of your family members who are 18 years of age and older and who are not already permanent residents or Canadian citizens will have to provide Police Clearance report"

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kudos man .. If the Client is Smart, the Consultant cant take him for a ride 8)

But pls help me understand : "because you have and you can" afford it and you did pay them a hefty US$2200 ... on top of that you kept so much vigil on them ... so "What is the Value add you think you derived from him by paying $2200 (adjust for his out-of-pocket expenses) ?"

FYI: In Indian Currency it comes to INR 1.32 Lakhs which is a bomb given the Deliverables !!

farhaantariq said:
well I have a different experience and opinion about it, if you are hiring a top notch consultant listed and recognized by cic, then I don't think they would show such lethargic behavior, I hired a consultant, he is charging premium amount but he is so straight forward and blunt in dealing with clients that if he sees any such possibility of getting late or cap getting filled quickly for hot nocs then he simply refuses the client. for noc 2174 I saw myself he refused the cases after 30th may to send just to be conservative!

there are other assholes who claim to be top consultants but do such bad things with people just for sake of money, wasting their precious time and efforts and more on their high hopes and trust. but they are not alone to be blamed, people themselves are jerks! they don't want to do anything, any investigation, any check marks, any counter checks, any measurements, they just wanted to be spoon fed and then there comes these crook consultants who then make these people fool and loot them.

I m paying a hefty amount (because I have and I can) still I did all the research about the consultant b4 hiring him, I even contacted cic about him and asked about his previous dealing and record. when I was satisfied I moved on, but still I keep a check on him, about my case, about updates alteast thrice a week! I have tracked and conversed with couple of his previous clients, now in Canada, to learn more about him.

people don't understand it, u just cant pay heavy amounts and just sit down to hear a NO or rejection after 4 months! whats the gain in that? these people simply deserved to be losers!
farhaantariq said:
its nothing to hide about, I m paying US$2200 as consultant fees which includes everything except visa and landing fees which obviously I have to pay later as needed. I m not paying anything else for posting docs to cio or ces evaluation except for their fees. all documentation, all posting and mailing, everything is included in it. my PCC will be arranged by me but the cost (bribe & other things) will be paid by him. my wife is BD national, so all additional supporting docs are also included in it.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Zubair23 said:
Hello fellows
I need seniors comments especially Mr ashif_eee.

I courier my file to CIC on 25/06/2014. It is in canada and will receive monday morning.
My query is for Form Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 456 KB) . I submitted form that was displayed on CIC website in May 2014.
But now I see on CIC website the form update in June 2014. However insight questions are same for both forms................... Will it effect to my application??? .

Brother,

It will not create any issue....

Logic is - Ur application may be send by regular snail mail which is time consuming (may require over a month)... So in between this period -any update of the form should not hamper ur application....

And since FSW14 already started with the same form...So it will not hamper/imapact ur file in any way...

SO just stay relax...and calm ..... 8) 8) 8)

Ammani

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Zubair23 said:
Hello fellows

I courier my file to CIC on 25/06/2014. It is in canada and will receive monday morning.
My query is for Form Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 456 KB) . I submitted form that was displayed on CIC website in May 2014.
But now I see on CIC website the form update in June 2014. However insight questions are same for both forms................... Will it effect to my application??? .

My advice bro that you stop the package and send it to a friend in Canada to update the form. I think they will return it to you with this old form.

Zubair23

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
15-15-2016
LANDED..........
28-04-2016
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

It will not create any issue....

Logic is - Ur application may be send by regular snail mail which is time consuming (may require over a month)... So in between this period -any update of the form should not hamper ur application....

And since FSW14 already started with the same form...So it will not hamper/imapact ur file in any way...

SO just stay relax...and calm ..... 8) 8) 8)
Thanks BRO....................

Ammani

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Zubair23 said:
Hello fellows

Read the below bro as shown in the ministerial instructions:
"Instructions for processing Federal Skilled Worker Class applications
In order to be included under the caps and considered for processing, applications must be completed according to the application kit requirements in place at the time the application is received by the designated office and must meet the criteria set out below."

Below is the link:
http://gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2014/2014-04-26/html/notice-avis-eng.php

Zubair23

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
15-15-2016
LANDED..........
28-04-2016
Ammani said:
My advice bro that you stop the package and send it to a friend in Canada to update the form. I think they will return it to you with this old form.
Bro as Both forms are same ,I am sure It wont create any trouble, Questions are same as Well...
Mr asheef and my consultant of the same opinion. We all pray for each other.

Ammani

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Zubair23 said:
Bro as Both forms are same ,I am sure It wont create any trouble, Questions are same as Well...
Mr asheef and my consultant of the same opinion. We all pray for each other.
I pray for you bro. Good luck!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Ammani said:
Read the below bro as shown in the ministerial instructions:
"Instructions for processing Federal Skilled Worker Class applications
In order to be included under the caps and considered for processing, applications must be completed according to the application kit requirements in place at the time the application is received by the designated office and must meet the criteria set out below."

Below is the link:
http://gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2014/2014-04-26/html/notice-avis-eng.php
Buddy,

I second u...

Lets discuss with one thing...

Lets say I am sending my application tomorrow (30th Jun 14) with a 06-2014 dated footer Generic form.

Now CIC updated Generic form on 1st Jul 14...And I discovered it on two days later....Now what should be the right thing?

To return back the application?

I have sent with the updated form for that time....

And when I have sent my package with snail govt mail....Even I will not be acknowledged....So my form were up-to-date for the time I was sending...

Definitely from my position , CIC cant return my file...

And Just for ur information--During FSW13 May 04th opening , CIC changed the Generic form on 5th May....

So people who had sent older Generic form did not claim that their app was returned due to this form....

Several applicant were returned due to the old dated Schedule 3 form. This form was changed massively (ECA , Spouse IELTS etc, added on the form on newer ver)....

Zubair23

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
15-15-2016
LANDED..........
28-04-2016
ashif_eee said:
Buddy,

I second u...

Lets discuss with one thing...

Lets say I am sending my application tomorrow (30th Jun 14) with a 06-2014 dated footer Generic form.

Now CIC updated Generic form on 1st Jul 14...And I discovered it on two days later....Now what should be the right thing?

To return back the application?

I have sent with the updated form for that time....

And when I have sent my package with snail govt mail....Even I will not be acknowledged....So my form were up-to-date for the time I was sending...

Definitely from my position , CIC cant return my file...

And Just for ur information--During FSW13 May 04th opening , CIC changed the Generic form on 5th May....

So people who had sent older Generic form did not claim that their app was returned due to this form....

Several applicant were returned due to the old dated Schedule 3 form. This form was changed massively (ECA , Spouse IELTS etc, added on the form on newer ver)....
Thanks again But one thing I want to tell you guys that I wrote the date of June 20th on forms.My case delays due to the cancellation and renewing of DD, It took one month

mj.sb

Jun 23, 2014
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-7-2014
Doc's Request.
05-12_2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
18-03-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015
Dear members
I have a question regarding form IMM 5406, additional family information, I have to fill this form and also my wife
When to fill this form for my spouse should I put her name as the applicant and my name as the spouse?
Many thanks

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
mj.sb said:
Dear members
I have a question regarding form IMM 5406, additional family information, I have to fill this form and also my wife
When to fill this form for my spouse should I put her name as the applicant and my name as the spouse?
Many thanks
Right brother!

Its- "put her name as the applicant and my name as the spouse".

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

may i ask people to let me know how many applications were returned due to ECA report being sent but a photo copy or notarized one instead of original. I wrongly comprehended the copies unless otherwise stated my mistake so original has to be sent which i agree but does CIC acts without any consideration when it comes to a scenario where all the documents are in place but one missed out on original and sent a notarized copy.

Cause as some of you know i have sent the ECA photocopy with notary signature.

I am prepared to send the complete application again but how soon i can get an IELTS anybody in india (bangalore) went through that route?
Please let me know the timelines for reissuing the IELTS for the new application.

Also can i get the number/email id/Fax # for contacting CIC.

People please help and thanks in advance.

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Some more queries what would be the probability of making into the CAP (NOC 2171) if i send the complete package once again by third week of July.

Also if i send one more application package would be it considered duplicate and will be rejected? how do handle this situation.

How do i get another ECA report and how much time does it take to get it? I am loosing sleep over these things please help/comment/suggest.

thanks in advance.

Can anybody shed light on the new process for 2015.

mj.sb

Jun 23, 2014
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-7-2014
Doc's Request.
05-12_2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
18-03-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015
ashif_eee said:
Right brother!

Its- "put her name as the applicant and my name as the spouse".
THANK YOU SO MUCH

Status
Not open for further replies.