+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
vallabha147 said:
I am in deep trouble, for proof of relationship, I don't have birth certificate of my mother :'( :'( :'(.
Authorities are telling me that it will take 2-3 months to get birth certificate because the records in office are scraped now.

Can anyone please tell me what to do?

As I can see that in my mother's passport parents' name is written and same is also there in my aunt's passport.

Are this documents sufficient to prove that my mother and aunt are sisters?
Suggest to do the followings:
1. What Kollins said, get affidavit;
2. Submit a family tree
3. Consider adding some family photos: your mother and aunt in the picture
4. Passport copies of your mother and aunt
5. Birth certificate copy of your aunt
6. A cover letter referring that birth certificate of your mother has not been done and in replace, the above documents have been given

kollins said:
Have thought of doing affidavit for your mum's birth certificate?
Explore affidavit option for declaration of her birth certificate and maiden name.
Cheers.

shank386

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with appln
Re: FSW 2014 NOC 2171

Hello friends,
I am sending my application packet today for NOC 2171..Unfortunately there is no fastest delivery mode (by courier) available & i have been told that the applications would reach by 20-June end of day...
I have provided all the supporting documents, covering letter etc...
Is there any realistic chance this time for me...After all the hard work...i feel am already late... :( :( :( :(

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
gulbadan.singh said:
Hi All

Assistance required for my friend.

He has mistakenly sent Copy of WES, what can he do now.. is there any way around
Not good, you can try sending a new application.
But for that you need to get a copy of IELTS that will take 2 weeks.
make sure you mention the mistake you made while sending the first application in a cover letter.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015

shank386 said:
Hello friends,
I am sending my application packet today for NOC 2171..Unfortunately there is no fastest delivery mode (by courier) available & i have been told that the applications would reach by 20-June end of day...
Is there any realistic chance this time for me...After all the hard work...i feel am already late... :( :( :( :(
All the best . Have faith . You have done the hardest part , now just relax.

amr29

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
IELTS Request
Sent with App
ashif_eee said:
U mean the FSW14 Spreadsheet?

Then its :

ashif_eee
Century
Dmitrych
Can2174
Kollins
wael.ot
How do i edit my details in the spreadsheet..

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
....BIRTH CERTIFICATE......
1. My birth certificate is in Punjabi and i have got it translated and also notarised the copy of it as per CIC guidelines. Do i need to send the origional translated birth certificate and the affidavit by the translator or its copy ?
2. My name is not mentioned on the birth certificate but my father's and mothers's name is on that and also my date of birth and place of birth. I am providing an affidavit for the same that is why my name is not there. One more thing, i am also sending my 10th class certificate on which it is written my name , DOB, father's & mother's name. Will that be fine ? As CIC has mentioned about the secondary school certificate . Does 10th class certificate come in that category.

I have read in this forum somebody has mention that 10th certificate will be fine. However, i am sending and affidavit why my name id not there and also 10th class certificate. Do i need to send copy of affidavit or the origional ?

Thank you very much for reading this long essay. How i get a quick reply. :D :D :D

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
yogi44 said:
....BIRTH CERTIFICATE......
1. My birth certificate is in Punjabi and i have got it translated and also notarised the copy of it as per CIC guidelines. Do i need to send the origional translated birth certificate and the affidavit by the translator or its copy ?
2. My name is not mentioned on the birth certificate but my father's and mothers's name is on that and also my date of birth and place of birth. I am providing an affidavit for the same that is why my name is not there. One more thing, i am also sending my 10th class certificate on which it is written my name , DOB, father's & mother's name. Will that be fine ? As CIC has mentioned about the secondary school certificate . Does 10th class certificate come in that category.

I have read in this forum somebody has mention that 10th certificate will be fine. However, i am sending and affidavit why my name id not there and also 10th class certificate. Do i need to send copy of affidavit or the origional ?

Thank you very much for reading this long essay. How i get a quick reply. :D :D :D
You need to send copy of your birth certificate which is in Punjabi and rest original's of translated birth certificate and affidavit by the translator

karekature

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2014 CC_Charged..: September 24, 2014
Nomination.....
October 2, 2014
File Transfer...
December 4, 2014
Med's Request
December 10, 2014
Med's Done....
December 15, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
January 12, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
January 20, 2015
LANDED..........
June 2015

shank386 said:
Hello friends,
There is no harm in trying my friend...Send it and hope for the best!!! better than doing nothing and waiting for another year...

vijayanand

Apr 11, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
june17th2174 said:
Hi Guys,

How do I see who all have given me +/- feedback?

Regards,
Amar
There is Good / Poor below each profile name.
Good for +1

dimpy5sharma

May 5, 2014
really worried, my file received on 7 may, but just now came to know that international limit for my credit card is just 10000 while Indian limit is 1.5 lac, is it possible to increase limit by today through HDFC bank

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
hvkhurana said:
My actual name and my passport name is as below
'Harshvardhan Khurana'
Fathers Name : 'Satish Khurana'

Whereas in my Bachelor's Degree My name is

Harsh Vardhan Khurana
Fathers's name is 'Satish Kumar Khurana'

If I File the WES report , will that create a problem and if yes am I supposed to attach any document to justify that these are the name of the same person.

Kindly reposnd!

regards,
Harsh
Just note you need to file original WES report and also your degree certificate's photocopy. From your thread, it seems to me, you are planning not to send degree certificate copy (I may be wrong).

cjg1987 said:
Hi,

Please note, WES will only mention your details on the report, as they find it on the educational documents provided to them .

Thanks

shank386

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with appln

But cjg1987 & other experts....could you kindly let me know if i really stand a chance this time... :(

cjg1987 said:
All the best . Have faith . You have done the hardest part , now just relax.

maxCoder

Aug 21, 2013

shank386 said:
But cjg1987 & other experts....could you kindly let me know if i really stand a chance this time... :(
No one can tell that, not even the CIC people. You can do all the estimates and calculations in the world, but that would of little help.
So do what you CAN. Send the app and WAIT!

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
dimpy5sharma said:
really worried, my file received on 7 may, but just now came to know that international limit for my credit card is just 10000 while Indian limit is 1.5 lac, is it possible to increase limit by today through HDFC bank
Yes it is possible to increase the limit of credit card in a day or two.
There are two options to do so
1. Log on to the HDFC netbanking website, Go to credit card section. On the left hand side there will be an option to modify the international limit. You can set it to the max limit of your card.
2. Call HDFC customer care and ask them to do so.

I would take the 1st option as it is quite easy & less time consuming.

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
dimpy5sharma said:
Talk to HDFC and ask for an exception. Do it fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.