+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankhilsingh

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
besthar said:
I doubt its regarding cloud computing ... Your Senior is probably one of the members here ... BEWARE ..... ;D
Ha ha ha ha ha... Even when I had a glimpse,I was surprised.

I tried to look more closely and finally found, it's CLOUD COMPUTING ONLY... ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :p

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ Angel16

Thanx, actually i considered myself to have very high patience especially once things are out of my hand, but this time around its really getting on my nerves.

Angel16 said:
Hahahaha....good one Shah2014

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
shah2014 said:
@ ashif_eee

I think his CC got charged for ECA and he got all of us excited!!!

Huhhhhhhhhhhh.. :-X

Yes may be u r true.......

God bless all of us.......

Adi S

Jun 12, 2014
My application have been received on 11th June & Signed BY DAVID.

NOC: 2174.

When to get an update from CIC?

gaurav jaswal

May 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2015
besthar said:
Hey Gaurav,

'CIC guys hate abbreviations so try and expand PS&OD in your reference letter...'

I have applied under the same code and my employer (Accenture) has issued the Reference letter as below, you might want to include the below duties (atleast the first 3) to be completely covered :

1. Identify and Document requirements in liaison with Solution Architects for various Existing and New Software Application Development and Software Application Maintenance Opportunities.

2. For every opportunity assist in Systems Designing , Development, Integration and implementation of optimized business solutions.

3. On every opportunity validate the information systems strategy, costing, risks and assumptions, IT policy, Project management, IT Security and Service Delivery.

4. Pre-Sales Support to the Front-end Sales Team – (Onsite BDM's)

5. Get the relevant approvals for Solutions from the Delivery Leadership and Sales Leadership teams for Project Kick-Off's.

6. Successfully demonstrate products and solutions for clients and prospects by arranging and co-ordinating client visits.

7. Co-Ordinate with Sales and Sales Enablement Teams for Database Building, Reporting and assimilation of information.

8. Attend Pre-Sales client meetings and presentations with account representatives.

9. Travel, as needed for Client visits

PM me if you need further information on how to elaborate your duties for 2171.

Good Luck...
Can you share your email id?

om999

May 27, 2014
pankhilsingh said:
Ha ha ha ha ha... Even when I had a glimpse,I was surprised.

I tried to look more closely and finally found, it's CLOUD COMPUTING ONLY... ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :p
Its how mind work friends...it shows you what you wanna see....happens with me as well.... I was driving somewhere I saw a canadian flag sticker on back of car in front of me...when I was returning I overtook a indo-canadian bus .... and then in mall canadian flags again... :) :)

Angel16

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2014
Nomination.....
1st Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application.
File Transfer...
8th Oct 2014
Med's Request
30th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
12th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
Should be in Nov
VISA ISSUED...
With God's Grace soon
LANDED..........
Even sooner ;)
@shah2014....I can understand how u r feeling. I m no where close to ur mental state. My app reached on 10th june. So i hav long looooong way to go.

shah2014 said:
@ Angel16

Thanx, actually i considered myself to have very high patience especially once things are out of my hand, but this time around its really getting on my nerves.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
[Hello ashifee and admins

Urgent help needed..

I IP has been blocked and it says

Dear guest or abhi228... You are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum..

Now I have used my mobile 3g network to post this quote.. My home network IP has been blocked..

Please help me to resolve this issue..

fresher_2013

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om999 said:
Its how mind work friends...it shows you what you wanna see....happens with me as well.... I was driving somewhere I saw a canadian flag sticker on back of car in front of me...when I was returning I overtook a indo-canadian bus .... and then in mall canadian flags again... :) :)
Friends, that's wat we call hallucinations.....even I saw a maple leaf sign board outside a hotel on the road that I take to office everyday.....

.surprisingly, I never noticed it earlier.....

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
Hi Guys

I have made one small error in the package that I sent ,my wife's father name is mentioned as "Ibrahim kutty" in her passport ,secondary school certificate, and birth certificate unavailability affidavit. Today I noticed in our marriage certificate her father's name mentioned as "S.R. Ibrahim" and the later is his actual name but the address mentioned on it is the same as that of passport. Rest of all other documents are correct , Is it going to be rejeceted? guys I am screwed up and finger crossed .NOC 2173: app rec date : 5/7/2014 9:45 am.

Abu Ahmed

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
AOR Received.
Very soon Inshallah
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
pankhilsingh said:
God.. This excitement is killing me..

Every where I go, I see something or the other related to Canada only.. ;D

I am sitting in office, a senior from other department in front of me is holding an envelope with CIO written on it(his official documents, something related to cloud computing)..

Yesterday I saw a cafe named Canada Rolls.. ;D ;D

I don't know what is happening..

Pankhil Singh
:D :D

Happning to me Eveyday :)

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Just to let u know all guys in case if you face errors like below one when you access this forum, restart your network, delete all cookies and restart your browser..

Now I'm able to access it again..

abhi228 said:
[Hello ashifee and admins

Urgent help needed..

My IP has been blocked and it says

Dear guest or abhi228... You are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum..

Now I have used my mobile 3g network to post this quote.. My home network IP has been blocked..

Please help me to resolve this issue..

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Hi,

I am planning to apply for FSW this year and I have a query regarding the NOC to apply under. I am working in Purchasing domain for the past 7 Years. As I can see in the below threads and the announcement at CIC website, there are 50 major NOC's under which we can apply for PR application. My current designation is Buyer(NOC 1225) in organisation. Can i apply under Purchasing Manager(NOC 0113)?

Regarding the Roles & Responsibility, I am doing the roles as required for Purchasing Manager category. However, it is not explicitly mentioned in the documents in my experience letters as companies only provides the relieving letters which reflects the tenure of employment and the designation. So, should I apply under NOC 1225 or 0113? I am little confused about the CIC announcement for 50 Major trades, does it mean that people falling in these trades can only apply or this is just a major category under which there are various sub category in which an applicant can apply?

Appreciate the response and feedback.

Regards,

Amit

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congratulations mgcyver..

mcgyver said:
"Finally!!! I have received my PER!! At last, CIC is active, once again!" ;D <--------------------------- No no, not joking again. Real now!

NOC: 2174
App reached: May 5, 2014
CC charged: May 29, 2014
PER: June 11, 2014

It is interesting to note that the same UCI has been assigned to my case, as the one I had in my student visa document more than 12 years ago.

The PER mail was sent after lunch, in Sydney local time. Hi Admins. My update link is not working. It shows all blank. Kindly add the PER information for my username: mcgyver

Status
Not open for further replies.