+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@mr_masry
Under which category you have applied? i don't think dentists category is open.

Could you plz guide me as my brother who is a dentists also wants to apply.

mr_masry said:
Let's hope so , Although I don't think it will happen .. I'm a dentist graduated from Cairo University , I don't remember that they have ever postponed a Dentist from joining the Military service :D ..
Anyway , thanks again ..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gs123 said:

I am an Indian citizen working in USA. My US work(H1B) visa stamped on my passport already expired in March 2014. I attached my extension approval (I-797) with my FSW application which shows extension date as March 2015 and selected CPC-O as visa office. I will however be eligible to live and work in USA after March 2015 also as I will be filing further extension later this year. I attached a cover letter with my application with this information along with USA visa copy and (I-797) extension approval notices.
I am curious to know whether my file will be forwarded to NDVO or CPC-O. This confusion is because as per CIC, applicant should be present in the country of residence (USA, in my case) at least for one year after FSW application.

Seniors/Experts, please share your thoughts on this. Thanks.

If you have demonstrated you will be in the USA for at least another year you should be fine with CPC-O.

RK29824

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2132 & 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014
Nomination.....
27-Nov-2014 (PER)
File Transfer...
16-Feb-2015 (2nd Line)
Med's Request
3-Sept-2015
Med's Done....
8-Sept-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-Sept-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Sept-2015
LANDED..........
15-Mar-2016
Need urgent help....

Documents to WES:

Guys, I have completed Bachelors of Engineering of 4 years. While in course i have some subjects backlog and i have re-appeared for those subjects in next semester. Hence I got 2 mark sheets, for those subjects, one for fail and one for Pass in next semester. But now I have mark sheets which shows all subject Pass. I lost my mark sheet which shows fail in subject.

Do we need to send to WES mark sheet for fail as well?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cheers-mil said:
Hi everyone,

I have 4 years experience, but during first 2 years I worked for 3 companies. ie. I worked around 6 to 8 months in those company. I have service letter and pay slip for them. Will I get points for all 4 yrs. can someone put some water on my head?
Have you provided any evidence of your duties during those jobs? You should always try to get an employer reference letter if you can. If not, a personal letter from someone who knew your duties at that company such as a supervisor or HR person even if not on company letterhead. Always explain why you can't get the letter from the employer. If you can't get any letter at all provide as much documentation as you can. It is your responsibility to convince CIC that you had a job at skill type 0 or skill level A or B that would count for points, and especially and crucially it is your responsibility to show that you have the minimum of one year in your primary NOC.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medwiz said:
Taking any time off from military service is not an option...In fact he can not leave the country at all during this period

But delaying sending the docs to the VO sounds like a good idea. ..buys some time
I suggest landing quickly if the visa is issued before military service. If the visa is issued during military service, he should be able to land after he gets out.

mr_masry

Star Member
May 8, 2014
shah2014 said:
@ mr_masry
Under which category you have applied? i don't think dentists category is open.

Could you plz guide me as my brother who is a dentists also wants to apply.
I didn't apply as a Dentist , my Father has a Medical Radiation Center and I've been working with him for a few years .. so I'm applying as a Medical Radiation Technologists ..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adisu01 said:
I see the following updated in web site ( FSWP 2014)

1.Using the map below, find your country of nationality or country/territory where you have been legally admitted for one year.
2. Select the information bubble for your country/territory to find out which visa office is responsible for processing your application.
3. Indicate this visa office in your application.
4. Mail your application to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

I am from india, Should I be mailing the application to Sydney or nova scotaia canda
Everyone must initially mail their application to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Lemon_Scorpio

Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2015 (Addition of Child)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
26-08-2015 (SLU in eCAS)
Med's Request
16-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-10-2015
Interview........
(Weived)
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015
LANDED..........
In Shah Allah July'2016
Lemon_Scorpio said:
Experts please help:

Is it possible to get the ECA report from MCC by a courier (if I pay the courier fee)?
Someone please answer the query. Thanks

RK29824

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2132 & 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014
Nomination.....
27-Nov-2014 (PER)
File Transfer...
16-Feb-2015 (2nd Line)
Med's Request
3-Sept-2015
Med's Done....
8-Sept-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-Sept-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Sept-2015
LANDED..........
15-Mar-2016
Do we need to send photocopies of mark sheets along with transcripts in sealed envelope from university?

Cheers-mil

Jun 10, 2014
future_canadian said:
Have you provided any evidence of your duties during those jobs? You should always try to get an employer reference letter if you can. If not, a personal letter from someone who knew your duties at that company such as a supervisor or HR person even if not on company letterhead. Always explain why you can't get the letter from the employer. If you can't get any letter at all provide as much documentation as you can. It is your responsibility to convince CIC that you had a job at skill type 0 or skill level A or B that would count for points, and especially and crucially it is your responsibility to show that you have the minimum of one year in your primary NOC.
Thank you mate. I have employer reference letters. My question is will they accumulate experience if it s less than a year in company. Tks :)

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Cheers-mil said:
Thank you mate. I have employer reference letters. My question is will they accumulate experience if it s less than a year in company. Tks :)
CIC will not count experience on the basis of number of months/years you served in a particular company. They will count on the basis of number of months/years you have worked in a particular NOC

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RK29824 said:
Need urgent help....

Documents to WES:

Guys, I have completed Bachelors of Engineering of 4 years. While in course i have some subjects backlog and i have re-appeared for those subjects in next semester. Hence I got 2 mark sheets, for those subjects, one for fail and one for Pass in next semester. But now I have mark sheets which shows all subject Pass. I lost my mark sheet which shows fail in subject.

Do we need to send to WES mark sheet for fail as well?
My guess is only the mark sheets which shows all subjects pass (one from next semester where the earlier passed ones as well as the current passed ones = all passed are there in one place)

The dream

Jun 7, 2014
Hi,,,,am new here,,,, I have a question please,,, how can I know the minimum IELTs score required for each noc? Thanxxxxx.... Good luck for all

Status
Not open for further replies.