+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
cvabugs said:
Heloo all can i use whitener to erase some silly mistakes i have done in my application... mainly i need to change the number of years of education in generic form and i have already validated it so is it a good idea to do this??
Why don't you just print a new page?
Not that I have seen application returned because of this,but I believe nobody will try to do what you are doing.
Best practice,Print a new one and fill it again.
Cheers!

vishnu951

Jun 2, 2014
DEAR FRIENDS,

I WAS A COMPANION OF YOU GUYS FROM (LAST FSW 2013 PROGRAMME) (FILE RETURNED/ CAP REACH 2013 AUGUST) , BUT NEVER MADE AN ACCOUNT B4

THIS TIME FELT TO SHARE MORE MY EXPERIENCES AND FEELN :)S WITH U ALL

FEELS SO CALM, HAPPPY AND RELAX WEN LOOKIN @ POST FROM EACH ONE OF U GUYS

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
vishnu951 said:
DEAR FRIENDS,

I WAS A COMPANION OF YOU GUYS FROM (LAST FSW 2013 PROGRAMME) (FILE RETURNED/ CAP REACH 2013 AUGUST) , BUT NEVER MADE AN ACCOUNT B4

THIS TIME FELT TO SHARE MORE MY EXPERIENCES AND FEELN :)S WITH U ALL

FEELS SO CALM, HAPPPY AND RELAX WEN LOOKIN @ POST FROM EACH ONE OF U GUYS
Welcome and best of luck for the successful application this yr brother...:)

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
cvabugs said:
Helloo guys ... urgent help needed i just realized before posting the application in the schedule A for the question number 7 EDUCATION , it says there list all the secondary and post secondary education what does this mean i studied in India , i mentioned my 10th class, intermediate , engineering and masters , did i miss some thing , do i have to add 6th class onwards? and if Yes do i have to submit mark lists for all those years from 6th onwards .. please help me on this .. i was planning to post my app today just before the final checks i found this confusing
You have to list all details of your academic from lowest to highest.
You don't need to submit mark list for all of them.
You only need to submit mark list for your highest academic degree (post secondary)....its even optional.
What you need to compulsorily submit is your proof of your ECA evaluated degree/diploma certificate.
Cheers.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
kollins said:
You have to list all details of your academic from lowest to highest.
You don't need to submit mark list for all of them.
You only need to submit mark list for your highest academic degree (post secondary)....its even optional.
What you need to compulsorily submit is your proof of your ECA evaluated degree/diploma certificate.
Cheers.

I second u ...But post educational document copies is not optional...As per Document Checklist u will need to send it brother...:)

CIC tells:

"You must send an original Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report with proof of your foreign credential (diploma or certificate, and transcripts) or we will not process your application."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-education.asp

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
ashif_eee said:

I second u ...But post educational document copies is not optional...As per Document Checklist u will need to send it brother...:)

CIC tells:

"You must send an original Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report with proof of your foreign credential (diploma or certificate, and transcripts) or we will not process your application."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-education.asp

Yes...and as per the same document check-list in the last portion of number 13,"transcripts (mark list) for successfully completed secondary or post secondary studies,if available"
This is not to say we should not include it....but some have submitted without transcripts and it was possitive because its not mandatory....the degree/diploma certificate photocopy is mandatory.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
kollins said:
Yes...and as per the same document check-list in the last portion of number 13,"transcripts (mark list) for successfully completed secondary or post secondary studies,if available"
Yes I agree, but this is for Transcript portion...But just above of this point --For Certificate of Post Secondary--Its not stated as -- if available.

So its actually necessary...Also few Singapore applicants submitted only ECA and they already requested for additional docs ---their Post sec docs (Cert + trnscpt)...:)

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
ashif_eee said:
Yes I agree, but this is for Transcript portion...But just above of this point --For Certificate of Post Secondary--Its not stated as -- if available.

So its actually necessary...Also few Singapore applicants submitted only ECA and they already requested for additional docs ---their Post sec docs (Cert + trnscpt)...:)
Definately and positive with you...Certificate and Diploma degree copies are COMPULSORY.
Even though it seems transcripts isn't made compulsory...I ALWAYS ADVICE APPLICANTS TO SUBMIT THEIR POST SECONDARY TRANSCRIPTS.

Canadian dreamer

May 15, 2014
click.trick said:
Thanks lots...very kind of you. Totally addicted to this page now :-* ;D ;D....dont even know why i had engaged the services of a canadian lawyer....waste of money! :'( :'(
Another question please, do the copies of the documents have to be colored or black and white is ok? Is it ok if a staple the documents together? Not all of them but if a document has 4 pages or so, can i staple them together?
Does the self-addressed envelopes have to have stamps on them for the shipment cost? Or just plain envelopes with names?
Can i enclose the Bank draft in my application? will i know if the transaction was done through my bank??

Angel16

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2014
Nomination.....
1st Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application.
File Transfer...
8th Oct 2014
Med's Request
30th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
12th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
Should be in Nov
VISA ISSUED...
With God's Grace soon
LANDED..........
Even sooner ;)
Finally after much delays ...I hav sent my application via fedex. Expected delivery date is 10th June. I have butterflies in my stomach as if I just wrote my final exam and now waiting for my results. :eek:

Thank u for all d help for filling up d forms....spl thanks to Ashif, century & neel. Cudnt hav done it without u guys.

abhinav.sw

Jun 4, 2014
Hi Guys,

I am applying for a Visa as a FSW and had some confusion regarding the minimum amount of funds required to be shown as Bank balance.

1) For how long should I maintain this minimum bank balance?
2) I am applying from India, do I need to maintain this balance in Indian Rupee or CAD?

Waiting for an informative reply.

Thanks

Angel16

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2014
Nomination.....
1st Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application.
File Transfer...
8th Oct 2014
Med's Request
30th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
12th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
Should be in Nov
VISA ISSUED...
With God's Grace soon
LANDED..........
Even sooner ;)
Canadian dreamer said:
Thanks lots...very kind of you. Totally addicted to this page now :-* ;D ;D....dont even know why i had engaged the services of a canadian lawyer....waste of money! :'( :'(
Another question please, do the copies of the documents have to be colored or black and white is ok?
Black and white is ok. U can take colored if u hav money to waste.

Is it ok if a staple the documents together? Not all of them but if a document has 4 pages or so, can i staple them together?
Don't staple just put paper clips if u want. I had put one gain paper clip for the entire application.

Does the self-addressed envelopes have to have stamps on them for the shipment cost? Or just plain envelopes with names?
Its self address labels not envelope. Just send labels which can be stuck on envelope. No need for stamps.

Can i enclose the Bank draft in my application? will i know if the transaction was done through my bank??
Yes u can enclose bank draft. U will hav to keep asking d bank to check if the transaction has gone thru or not.

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
1) Till you don't receive your PR keep the funds.
2) INR is fine
abhinav.sw said:
Hi Guys,

I am applying for a Visa as a FSW and had some confusion regarding the minimum amount of funds required to be shown as Bank balance.

1) For how long should I maintain this minimum bank balance?
2) I am applying from India, do I need to maintain this balance in Indian Rupee or CAD?

Waiting for an informative reply.

Thanks

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Canadian dreamer said:
Another question please, do the copies of the documents have to be colored or black and white is ok? Is it ok if a staple the documents together? Not all of them but if a document has 4 pages or so, can i staple them together?
Depending on your cash in your pockets,either colour or black copies are acceptable.
Dont staple..leave them unbound.
Self-addressed mail is not an envelope....type your full names and address on an A4 sized paper in a microsoft word on your system and print two copies out(one in English and one in your native language).
You will enclose the bank draft in your application package.
You will know if your back are prepared to help you track it...most will say they don't have the facility to do it.
The most important thing is to send a near-perfect application package...you don't need to track it as you will receive your PARS notification.

Cheers.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Canadian dreamer said:
Brother,

;D ;D ;D

1. Black and White is required
2. Dont staple--use paper clips instead--like gems clip
3. Its not self-addressed envelopes---Its self-addressed mailing labels...So just print ur mailing address on english on one page and print the same on ur country of residence's official language's just on A4 plain paper...

Good luck...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.