+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
xXCiscoGuyXx said:
I gave you +1 from his side, if he does not know how to do so.

:p :p :p :p :p :p

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wanderer24x7 said:
Yes kollins you are absolutely right, my friend's son was admitted to hospital till April 25 and was advised to take rest till another 15-20 days, how can my friend take out his pre-mature baby for issuance of his passport(in India it will take at least 2-3 hours queue time even for infants), his son had a breathing problem and was oxygen many a times, wockhardt hospital can give all the required documents including hospitalization and health reports.

As premature babies should not be taken outside hospital/home until they are perfectly fit, which takes at least 6 to 7 weeks.

Will it work on health grounds?
I don't think it's a problem. Yes technically the infant should have been disclosed on the application if already born, even without a name or documentation. However it is no problem to update the local VO at the appropriate stage.

I sincerely hope your friend's baby will thrive and be healthy. But remember there is also a check for medical admissibility. If the baby has long-term medical problems from the premature birth that will be expensive to treat, it MAY be a basis for denial due to medical inadmissibility. That comes near the end of the process during the medical check, so hopefully everything will be fine by that time. This board has a lot of valuable information about ensuring medical admissibility. If your friend's baby has any chronic health problems because of the premature birth I suggest your friend begin to study this issue now so he will be prepared for it.

Good luck.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Century said:
The following forecasting of CAP calculation is for NOC2174 and it is done based on 2013 information.

A Cap for CIC 2013 300
B Forum member Charged 107
D = B/A Global Representaion 36%
E Forum member Not Charged 146
F = E/D Global Representaion for Not Charged 409
G Proactive Applicant done IELTS/ECA before 1st May 200 (estimation)
H= F+G Total Available for 1st May and send within 1st May 609
I New applicant (done ECA/IELTS during May) 300
J = H+I Total for May 909
K = 1000-J Left for June 91

Also note:
1. There are more categories than last year; so applicants will distributed more;
2. Due to higher number of applications, time to do ECA will go up; so all applications cannot be accommodated as quickly as last year;
3. For many, FSW2014 is unexpected. So all are not prepared.
Very good stat Century....

So total applicant was 36% for NOC 2174 on this forum during 2013....:).

Chandrakanth

May 21, 2014
ZN908 said:
if u have ever rejected for student visa then they had already alot u a UCI no.. which is the same in case of ur new application.. misrepresention in terms of hidding facts as u have to mention it in schedule A background form question 6 d.. refusal of temp resident visa..
I didn't get any UCI number as i was rejected new zealand student visa. so please what would you suggest in my case.

Thanks in advance.

sagar_2014

May 31, 2014
Hi All,

I have my valide police clearance certificate (PCC) from Regional Passport Office India issued for Australian immigration. Can I use this copy for FSWP Canada?
Kindly assist.

Regards,
Sagar

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
Hey, I am not discouraging you to apply. If it has only single digit O, than it is Management Occupation. The point is a staff is not expected to be start with management occupation (top hierarchy of his division/unit) -VO might feel doubt authencity of the claim. However, there is alway exception.

Usual hierarchy is Skill Level C then skill level B then skill level A and then Skill level O. But some can skip some levels and in exceptional cases, direcly start with skill level O.
What is your basis for saying so?

With all due respect there is no mention in the guide or any other official publication or ministerial instructions that would support your supposition.

Reviewers do have broad discretion but there is no need to worry anyone who meets the minimum requirements, that there might be some other unstated requirement that they don't fulfill.

mack1982

Mar 10, 2014
ashif_eee said:

Dear Brother,

U are absolutely safe brother....And its a good thing that u have not submitted ur Old PP copy...it may confuse the Visa officer....

Its a very common issue that ppl have different PP number on their IELTS...Visa officer will seek that old PP number on ur newer PP (I m sure ur New PP should hold that number...:) )....

So stay relax and Cool... 8) 8)
Thanks... I have a similar problem. IELTS have to old passport number and I didn't submit the old passport copy with the application. Good to know that it is fine.

ZN908

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Nomination.....
04-11-2013 (PER)
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2014
LANDED..........
25-12-2014
Chandrakanth said:
I didn't get any UCI number as i was rejected new zealand student visa. so please what would you suggest in my case.

Thanks in advance.
New Zealand is irrelevant.. be happy.. no problem at all

wanderer24x7

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
future_canadian said:
I don't think it's a problem. Yes technically the infant should have been disclosed on the application if already born, even without a name or documentation. However it is no problem to update the local VO at the appropriate stage.

I sincerely hope your friend's baby will thrive and be healthy. But remember there is also a check for medical admissibility. If the baby has long-term medical problems from the premature birth that will be expensive to treat, it MAY be a basis for denial due to medical inadmissibility. That comes near the end of the process during the medical check, so hopefully everything will be fine by that time. This board has a lot of valuable information about ensuring medical admissibility. If your friend's baby has any chronic health problems because of the premature birth I suggest your friend begin to study this issue now so he will be prepared for it.

Good luck.
Future Canadian, you are superman.. +1 for you.

And yes by the grace of god the baby is doing perfectly fine now, all recent reports are completely normal without any long term or short term disease.

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
Chandrakanth said:

Thanks in advance.
Actually I think then you are probably fine. It is the Canadian Student Visa Application that would give you a UCI.. Either way you should probably report that as soon as you get a chance !! i.e. to the Visa Officer

GTiwana

Nov 21, 2013
FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

:mad:Hello mates. I applied last year in 2013 for FSW for 2174. But unfortunately the cap got full and they sent me back my application asking for an arranged employment. Now I am in Canada on spousal open work permit. My application was delivered to CIO on 9th May 2014. I have not got any reply from CIC yet, neither my draft have been encashed. Hope some one can help me out in this case.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
sagar_2014 said:
Hi All,

I have my valide police clearance certificate (PCC) from Regional Passport Office India issued for Australian immigration. Can I use this copy for FSWP Canada?
Kindly assist.

Regards,
Sagar
Brother,

I guess ur PCC does not include the purpose of collecting PCC...

If ur PCC have not issued not more than three months, then u can submit it....:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
GTiwana said:
:mad:Hello mates. I applied last year in 2013 for FSW for 2174. But unfortunately the cap got full and they sent me back my application asking for an arranged employment. Now I am in Canada on spousal open work permit. My application was delivered to CIO on 9th May 2014. I have not got any reply from CIC yet, neither my draft have been encashed. Hope some one can help me out in this case.
Brother,

Just stay calm....Wait for ur turn.....So far Fee encahment has done upto May 5th Applicant....

Good luck and pray for all...:D

God is great, he will not frustrate u this time.....:)

sagar_2014

May 31, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

I guess ur PCC does not include the purpose of collecting PCC...

If ur PCC have not issued not more than three months, then u can submit it....:)
Thank you for the quick response.
Excerpt of the PCC
"......which would render him or her ineligible for grant of travel facilities including visa for Commonwealth of Australia"

Regards,
Sagar

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viveksharma said:
Last year, many people got delayed because of newly introduced ECA. All such folks, whose ECA/IELTS was done and could not make it must be ready with their application. I think hot NOCs like 2174 and 1112 got filled up well before May 15th..may be on 2nd or 3rd may itself..In fact, applicant of these NOCs whose package reached afterr May 3rd have very slim chance, whatsoever.
You have zero basis for saying this. Stop scaring people.

There are already 2 applicants in NOC 1112 and 6 applicants from 2174 whose applications were received on May 5 whose CCs have been charged.

What I notice is that in your information under your user name your application filed date states, "TO DO." So I assume that you are making insupportable, scary statements about the cap being filled on May 2 so others will be discouraged from applying and maybe your still-unfiled application will make it in under the cap. N'est-ce pas?

Status
Not open for further replies.