+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

m77

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Jammu
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
Sent with Applicatin
AOR Received.
14-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
14-08-2014
Med's Request
29-09-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-01-2015
Dear Members,

My Application has reached Nova Scotia on 12th May 2014, How will I come to know that my application is in process and not rejected.

Do they send some mail/letter to update the status of appliction accepted/rejected.

yansky03

Jun 19, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-30-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
m77 said:
Dear Members,

My Application has reached Nova Scotia on 12th May 2014, How will I come to know that my application is in process and not rejected.

Do they send some mail/letter to update the status of appliction accepted/rejected.
If your application is complete and passed the minimum for 67 points. You will get an email for PER (Positive Eligibility Review)

m77

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Jammu
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
Sent with Applicatin
AOR Received.
14-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
14-08-2014
Med's Request
29-09-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-01-2015
kollins said:
He will soon get his PERS notification.
Some applicants get PERS notification and yet it will take up to a week before their details are updated on the ECAS.
Others get to know their updates via ECAS before receiving their PERS notification.
His PERS in on the way.......please tell him to be watchful of mails in his spam folders of his email......sometimes,the PERS mail get to go there directly without going to the inbox.
Cheers.
Hi Kollins,

What is PERS and ECAS,......

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
kbCanada said:
Dear Seniors,

If my application will reach to CIC on Monday, then can you pls let me know below things?

1) Since i have included DD, i will not be going to know if CIC has charged for my application or not. In how much time can i expect any update from CIC side confirming that my app is in progress now or any kind of status update?

2) After how much time will they ask for settlement funds? I will spend accordingly.

Thanks
1.Relax and don't stress yourself.
When CC of applicants whose applications were received on same day as yours are charged,be sure to expect your DD to be encashed within one week of their CC charge.You may also check details of your DD from your bank after those CC have been charged......Don't worry....relax.

2.The POF of fund may or may not be requested again depending on their satisfaction of the proof you initially showed during your application stage.
Most local visa offices will request for an update in POF around the medicals......say aaverage of 5 to 8 months of your PERS notification.

Cheers.

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
jsb85 said:
Hi,

Can anyone please tell me the procedure to obtain Police clearance certificate (PCC). I'm located in Noida, India.

Thanks
Register at www.passportindia.gov.in
Apply at this website and go to PSK and you will get PCC on the spot.

m77

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Jammu
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
Sent with Applicatin
AOR Received.
14-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
14-08-2014
Med's Request
29-09-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-01-2015
yansky03 said:
If your application is complete and passed the minimum for 67 points. You will get an email for PER (Positive Eligibility Review)
Thanks for your reply.... what is the timeframe by which we recieve PERS mail... any standard timelines.... what abt CC payment deduction when it will happen....

felixtae

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
kollins said:
Wait until you get PERS notification or probably AOR .
You will be asked for PCC around your medicals period .
Cheers.
Thanks, is it okay to apply for the US ones when I go to US in July first if I make it within the cap? I am unable to get a fingerprinting form completed here in Qatar and Bahrain. The police department in Hong Kong also said they will not do it either. Somehow it mentioned that the police clearance certificate needed to be within 3 months of application, is that from the date the application was received at CIO? Thanks again.

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
m77 said:
Hi Kollins,

PER is Positive Eligibility Review. You will receive by email if you documents fulfills all requirement by CIC and your payment is paid by CC/DD.

ECAS is Electronic Computer Application System. You will able to login to CIC website after you receive PER to check your application status.

m77

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Jammu
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
Sent with Applicatin
AOR Received.
14-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
14-08-2014
Med's Request
29-09-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-01-2015
ramgarhia said:
Register at www.passportindia.gov.in
Apply at this website and go to PSK and you will get PCC on the spot.
Register at www.passportindia.gov.in and select country for which you want PCC and make online payment.... take printout of the reciept and appointment letter.

Dont get held back by the date on payment reciept for your turn.... for PCC you can directly go to Passport office the next day of making PCC payments.

But try to be early ...... they allow entry PCC people during one hour slot 09-10 am ( I am sharing experience of Mumbai pasport Office)

Best of Luck....

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
mack1982 said:
Hi all experts...

I submitted my application ( NOC 2281 ) on the 12th and it was received on the 15th. Now looking back at the entire process, I have a couple of questions.

- My application was received by Martell. I haven't this name in the FSW 2014 Sheet. Is there anyone else whose application was received by this guy.
- I submitted my wife's National ID card. It is the new smart card issued by the Pakistani government. Now the front side of the card has all the details in both English and Urdu, however, the back of the card has the residential address, which is in Urdu. Could this create any problems? I am the primary applicant and reside in U.A.E. My ID card is completely in English.

Appreciate if someone can clarify them.

Thanks
1.Don't worry about who received your application.........I'm sure you are 500% sure you wrote the right address on your envelope.If yes.....just relax.....its there already.

2.Your wife's national id is not an issue...some details are in English....some applicants don't even have and it didn't affect them.
It will not affect you negatively........I don't have national id and my application was ok.
Cheers.

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
kollins said:
1.Don't worry about who received your application.........I'm sure you are 500% sure you wrote the right address on your envelope.If yes.....just relax.....its there already.

2.Your wife's national id is not an issue...some details are in English....some applicants don't even have and it didn't affect them.
It will not affect you negatively........I don't have national id and my application was ok.
Cheers.
Hi

I have applied under NOC2133, and my application reached on 28th. my wife ID card is the normal one issued by NADRA which is fully in URDU, so i got it translated and attested by notary public. i am residing in Saudi arabia so my resident card is in arabic.. i got it translated by an authorized translator with an affidavit from the translator.
So, I think it wont matter, as your address and your wife address is the same.. so it wont make any difference.. all the best

R2A

May 23, 2014
m77 said:
Register at www.passportindia.gov.in and select country for which you want PCC and make online payment.... take printout of the reciept and appointment letter.

Dont get held back by the date on payment reciept for your turn.... for PCC you can directly go to Passport office the next day of making PCC payments.

But try to be early ...... they allow entry PCC people during one hour slot 09-10 am ( I am sharing experience of Mumbai pasport Office)

Best of Luck....
I have a quick question....How long does it take for PCC if one applies from India? I have applied for FSWP 2014 and my application is currently at CIO office (NOC 2174). It reached CIO on 26th May'14. Would you recommend me to apply for PCC now? Or can i wait for the timebeing (till i get PER)? I have included my wife and newly born son in my application. So do i need to apply for PCC for them as well eventhough i'm the principal applicant?

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
m77 said:
Hi Kollins,

PERS notification is a mail sent to applicants after his application package has been examined by CIC official and passed a positive eligibility review success .This means the applicant's form and supporting documents comformed toothed regulation of Canadian minister of immigration regulations stated out for a particular FSW year stream.Before a PERS notification is received by an applicant,the CC or DD must have been cashed few days earlier.
At PERS,a universal candidate number or code of 8 numerical digits will be assigned to the applicant.

ECAS is an interface on the CIC website which enable you to track the details of your application via an applicant's UCI code.ECAS is updated periodically after PERS mail to applicants......you will only be able to track your details after receiving PERS notification.Some lucky applicants are even able to track their details on ECAS before receiving PERS if they already have a UCI number by virtue of their previous application to CIC for other type of visas apart from FSW.
Please note that an applicant will probably get a UCI code once in a life time as all of his or her details will be tied to it for life.
Cheers.

Sama_3

Apr 7, 2013
Dears thanks for this great thread,,,

I am aiming to apply under NOC 4011,,
previously I worked as a part time lecturer in 2 universities and I got an experience letter from one of them stating my duties and the period which is 2 years,, but without working hours and without salaries

>> CAN I PRINT OUT THE EMAILS FROM THE COLLEGE WITH MY TEACHING LOAD FOR EACH SEMESTER I TAUGHT??

and the other university is giving me their standard letter of experience which stating that I am university tutor and the list of courses I taught with the period which is 2 and half years...

ALL I NEED JUST to get the minimum experience points,, so if the cic considered 1 year experience I will get the required points

ADVISE me

wanderer24x7

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
kollins said:
There is no issue with this.
After his PERS notification and also his acknowledgment of receipt from his local visa office,he can update his details to include the baby.Like you rightly pointed out,he will be asked for an update of his POF to match his new family size.He's going to pay the processing fee for the baby and send all necessary documents regarding the new baby.
Please tell your friend to wait be patient....once he gets PERS notification and AOR,he can write his local visa office to update his application status.
Cheers.
Thanks Kollins and Obaied, +1 for both of you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.