+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rudbee said:
Is notarization required/ mandatory on photocopy documents?

Some people here are notarizing them!
No but if there are translations then follow the instructions in the guide for translated documents.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TangoCharlie1234 said:
Hi Seniors,

PLEASE HELP ON BELOW QUERY:

All the "month & year" of my work durations from my previous company matches that on the forms what i have mentioned, with the original appointment dates. Just that i have submiited the resume as well & in the resume i mentioned in my first company (from April '08 to July '08) while on forms & my letters and everywhere its (April '08 to Aug '08). Just the resume and that to my first company for which i am not claiming any points.

Do you think they care about the resume that much? I think more important is my "current company's" experience letter, its dates on forms, on experience letter, on my company appointment letters details should match the forms.

Do you think it would impact my application? m worried now PLZ help.
Why include a resume at all, since it is not required?

Anyway, you're right that the experience for which you are claiming points is most important. But there should not be inconsistencies in the documents you provide. Any inconsistencies MIGHT raise a flag and cause a delay or rejection. Nobody will know for sure. My guess is you are ok, but that's just a guess.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada89 said:
I am from India. Guys is fingerprints required at this stage while sending the application. Is it required at a later stage if i have not gone out of India ever? Thanks!
A PCC is required of all applicants. You can supply it later, but you will need to supply it.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imani007 said:
Hello Guys,

Please i have a question. Can i send additional documents to CIC after i have sent my application FSW2014. I applied last year but was not in cap, and i got a UCI number on my returned forms, can i quote this in a cover letter when sending the additional documents. Thanks a lot.
You can but nobody knows whether they will be accepted/allowed. You should give your UCI on all further correspondence with CIC.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashant. said:
guys
on CIC official NOC counting page there is a note :
"
Note: Due to the large number of applications we
get, we cannot check that each one is complete
on the same day it gets to the office. The
numbers on this page are updated at least once
a week, but are only a guide. There is no
guarantee that an application sent in now will
fall within the cap by the time it gets to the
Centralized Intake Office. "

wt does it mean ??? that almost all the NOCs are about to get full ???
It means just what it says. They don't examine your application immediately, but they do examine them in the order they are received. Except they don't update every week.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
subrun said:
Hi All

If 35/45mm Photo is taken on September , 2013 should it be OK ?

Please advice. Urgent.

BR//Subrun
Negative. Photos must have been taken within 6 months of the date of application.

rssb

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
Hello Everyone,

I am working in USA on work visa. Can I get my PCC from India or do I have to request Indian Consulate for the PCC? I am not comfortable sending my passport to Indian consulate as they are not replying back to any queries. Please share your experience with Indian Consulate at San Fransisco.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kashish1728 said:
May I request some help guys,
I have submitted my application, I am a legal immigrant in US whereas my wife has no status in US (undocumented) She was refugee claimer which was denied. She has submitted for DACA and hoping to have it processed soon. In my application, she is dependent. Would my petition be rejected on this basis? How much should I be worried (I am already very worried) and hoping to atleast have the opportunity to explain our case to VO. She has acceptance letter from some schools should I even try to apply for her study permit? ::)
You should explain the situation thoroughly and honestly in your application, using annexures and giving supporting documents as necessary.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanyasi said:
Hi Seniors,

I have 9 years of experience, i am overseas from past 2 years.. so couldnt get reference letters from all employers but i have offer and relieving letters from all.. I have reference letters from my current company in which i am working from past 3 years. will i get 15 points or all my efforts are waste?

Please reply ASAP.

Sanyasi
You will get the number of points corresponding to the number of years of experience under Skill type 0 or skill levels A or B that you can convince the reviewer you have. The burden is on you to demonstrate that you have the necessary experience. Do your offer and relieving letters contain the necessary information such as a detailed description of your duties, from which the reviewer can determine your NOC and give you credit for that experience? If not, it is shaky to rely on those letters, but you can always try.

Why not contact your former employers by e-mail or phone and try to get reference letters?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanyasi said:
But i have submitted all offer and relieving letters from past employers.. it doesnt count??
Do those letters fulfill the requirement? Will they enable to reviewer to conclude that you accrued qualifying experience during those periods? If not it is shaky to rely on them. The burden is on you to prove that you have the necessary experience. Don't assume a reviewer will give you credit unless all requirements are fulfilled. Don't assume a reviewer will understand the language of an offer letter, which may be between two people in the same profession and not adequately describe all of what your duties were or may do so using jargon that a reviewer wouldn't understand. Try to get letters if at all possible.

shaik321

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Hello Seniors,

Can any body have CIC email address. I have to forgot to put my name in Native langauage ( IMM5669E Schdule A Background/Declaration) form.
I want to fill the fist page of the form and email to CIO. will this work?? I am bit worried.

Regards,
Shaik

Salman_H

May 18, 2014
In order to submit my MBA documents to WES, I understand I need to send following things:

- In one envelope , xerox copies of all my marksheets and MBA degree certificate
- In another envelope, all my marksheets etc need to be attested and stamped by the registrar of my college. Given that NMIMS is a deemed university, I can get it done from my college itself

Hope my understanding is correct. let me know in case I need to correct anything

Salman_H

May 18, 2014
Hi,

I am new here and have the following queries, looking forward to responses.

- I have done my B.E (Electronics) from Mumbai University in 2005 and have worked for 2.5yrs as a Software Engineer. I completed my MBA(Major - Finance, Minor -IT) from NMIMS in 2010. Since 2010, I have been working as a Business Analyst (4yrs experience as a BA)

My Questions
1. Do i need to submit transcripts or only the marksheets?

2. Can i get my transcripts/ engineering college marksheets stamped and attested from only my engineering college or do i need to get it done from Mumbai University as well. (I understand that getting the transcripts stamped etc from Mumbai University takes 1 month).

3. How many points will I get for my educational qualification given that MBA is my highest qualification?

4. What is the fastest way to get the transcripts to reach the evaluating organization (I understand WES is the fastest, is there a faster way)?

5.Given that I have 4 yrs of Business Analyst experience and 2.5 yrs of Software Engineer. How many points will I get? I plan to apply in Business Analyst occupation.

I know it is long set of questions, but am looking forward to a response from you guys at the earliest.

Thanks in advance. Smiley

sanyasi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Mexico
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
future_canadian said:
Do those letters fulfill the requirement? Will they enable to reviewer to conclude that you accrued qualifying experience during those periods? If not it is shaky to rely on them. The burden is on you to prove that you have the necessary experience. Don't assume a reviewer will give you credit unless all requirements are fulfilled. Don't assume a reviewer will understand the language of an offer letter, which may be between two people in the same profession and not adequately describe all of what your duties were or may do so using jargon that a reviewer wouldn't understand. Try to get letters if at all possible.
Thanks for your response.. I will try to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.