+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
solomonwise said:
Which is your country of nationality?
i have a dual citizenship.. when i was getting canadian visas, i had a passport of bosnia and herzegovina

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Its a weekend can we hear any news for CC/DD charged??? ??? ???

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Hello Strangersr,

Sorry if I'm bothering you. AOR generally means when your local Visa Office send you an email and courier that they have received your application. So it should not considered as AOR when your application received at CIO.

First you will receive a PER email and then AOR. :) ;)

Appreciate if you could remove AOR entry from your profile. Thanks in advance. :)

strangersr said:
they received my app on the 12th... i count that as my first AOR. i don't expect my money to be deducted before mid june

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
I hope we will hear today or early next week good news for 1st week of May applicants. 8)

Achiever 99 said:

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
strangersr said:
i have a dual citizenship.. when i was getting canadian visas, i had a passport of bosnia and herzegovina
From the info available to me (for your country of Nationality resident in USA),you can actually apply online along with provision of your biometric. At what point do you now appear for interview? This clarification is necessary for the knowledge of all.

smile4davo

May 16, 2014
Hello guys,
just stumbled on this forum now and joined it is really informative. Please i need information urgently.
my questions are:
1.Is it possible to send a completed application with incomplete documents (IELTS) to CIC to ensure
application is received before the CAP is filled?
2. I live in Australia and my spouse lives and works in Nigeria and i want to apply with her as the principal applicant which visa office will i select and which country's self addressed stamped envelop will i send with the application?
3. Please can those who have applied help me with a sample of their work experience recommendation letter format?

Thank you in anticipation and wish ya'l the best.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smile4davo said:
Hello guys,
just stumbled on this forum now and joined it is really informative. Please i need information urgently.
my questions are:
1.Is it possible to send a completed application with incomplete documents (IELTS) to CIC to ensure
application is received before the CAP is filled?
2. I live in Australia and my spouse lives and works in Nigeria and i want to apply with her as the principal applicant which visa office will i select and which country's self addressed stamped envelop will i send with the application?
3. Please can those who have applied help me with a sample of their work experience recommendation letter format?

Thank you in anticipation and wish ya'l the best.
1.It will amount to a waste of resources sending application with incomplete documents

. Your visa office is right there in Sydney Australia. Sef addresed LABEL (You are not sending a self addressed stamped envelop)is to be addressed to yourself

rooney123

Dec 28, 2010
abhi228 said:
I hope we will hear today or early next week good news for 1st week of May applicants. 8)
Yes if you consider first in first out logic, and the fact that the applicant who applied April 30th (FSW 2013) heard back May 15th.

But who knows what procedure they are following for FSW 2014 :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Achiever 99 said:
Still too early I guess. Patience bro, your happiness is assured. ;)

randev

May 5, 2014
rooney123 said:
Yes if you consider first in first out logic, and the fact that the applicant who applied April 30th (FSW 2013) heard back May 15th.

But who knows what procedure they are following for FSW 2014 :)
That applicant is a false flag. His/her application was received on the 30th of APril. FSW 2014 doesn't begin until May 01. So, that applicant must belong to the FSW '13 program. Additionally, there are a couple of extenuating factors with respect to that applicant. 1) He/She has a job offer. Applicants with job offers are given priority when processing 2) That applicants job does not seem to fall into the 50 NOCs that are eligible under this year's program (if you have a job offer from a Canadian employer your job need not be one of the eligible occupations)

rooney123

Dec 28, 2010
randev said:
That applicant is a false flag. His/her application was received on the 30th of APril. FSW 2014 doesn't begin until May 01. So, that applicant must belong to the FSW '13 program. Additionally, there are a couple of extenuating factors with respect to that applicant. 1) He/She has a job offer. Applicants with job offers are given priority when processing 2) That applicants job does not seem to fall into the 50 NOCs that are eligible under this year's program (if you have a job offer from a Canadian employer your job need not be one of the eligible occupations)
Ok thanks for the clarification, that makes sense. I wont check my CC online every 30 min today now :)

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
Randev. From Feb'14 all files are charged in 14 to 25 days. Apr 22nd candidate charged on May 6th.
Seeing all data FSW13 files got fee charged. May1st people sd get charged from 19th May. Let us see when they will start charging.

Status
Not open for further replies.