+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

monika3142

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Dear seniors,
I have a query.....i have sent my file...and its on its way...but i just disccovered that in schedule A background form for my spouse in column 9 which is for memebership with organizations...I forgot to write ''I have never been a member of any organization'' insteadi wrote ''None''...Is it oke ? or is it somethin to worry about ?

please help

sandy27

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
monika3142 said:
Dear seniors,
I have a query.....i have sent my file...and its on its way...but i just disccovered that in schedule A background form for my spouse in column 9 which is for memebership with organizations...I forgot to write ''I have never been a member of any organization'' insteadi wrote ''None''...Is it oke ? or is it somethin to worry about ?

please help
don't worry its not an issue

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
garuna said:
What if it was deemed incomplete. i have not received my documents till now. is it mandatory to write uci number?
No it is not mandatory, when officer gonna to issue new UCI, he will find you UCI and he will write it manually in its field. BTW, I prefer to add clarification letter explaining why you didn't write your UCI and left it blank

sweetypie2501

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Faithful100 said:
Thank You for the assistance. It is much appreciated. I will fill in the form accordingly.
Hi Faithful100,

SMALL CORRECTION

please look out for the underlined "Country of Nationality" in your husband's details below

I am sorry to say that this is very weird. Without legal status, How can he run his own business in the country other than his nationality? Anyways, I don't want probe this further and I make an assumption that your husband on some 'X' visa in SouthAfrica. That present 'X' visa is issued on some "XXXX" date and expiring on some XXX-XX-XX" date and Since he is doing this own bussiness, I presume, he is not on the payrolls of any company as such, Which makes your husband is not working in Southafrica (Ofcourse your husband work-ex does not matter as you are the principal applicant.

Also, i am assuming your husband is in south-africa for more than a year.

So, This is what you need to do for husband's details when filling up the form.

On the IMM008 Forms, where you need to declare your husband's(dependent) "country of residence" details Start Date and End Date:
Fill Start Date as the date of the Work Permit/Bussiness Permit that had gotten when he entered South-Africa for the first time.
Fill End date as the date of the expiry of current legal status(that he is currently on Visa 'X' assumption above.
In the type of visa in the drop down, you need to mention "Other"

OK, now the National Identification Field. In your case, Your husband has to provide the Identification from his country of NATIONALITY, like National ID, SSN, SIN, Driving license etc..In this field DO NOT put your husband's current Visa "X" details.

Expiry date of National Identification Field: Keep the expiry date of National ID/ SSN/ SIN/ Driving license that you selected. In this field DO NOT mentioned about south africa visa(either expired Bussiness Visa or the current Visa 'X')

---------------------------

So, This is what you need to do for yourself when filling up the form.

On the IMM008 Forms, under principle applicant "country of residence" details Start Date and End Date:
Fill Start Date as the date of the Work Permit/Business Permit that had gotten when YOU entered South-Africa for the first time.
Fill End date as the date of the expiry of current legal status(that is your current work permit start/end dates).
In the type of visa in the drop down, you need to mention "Work Permit"

OK, now the National Identification Field - You safely give your current south Africa work permit start date and end date.

Good to hear that you have IELTS and WES is on the way.

Now, You can choose southafrica VO as LVO(local visa office-not sure which city in southafrica has VO may be JoBurg) for processing since you were in southafrica legally for more than 1 year/your existing work permit is valid for 1 year. Even then, If you have worked in other country other than southafrica, like your country of residence or any other country, then you have to fill those work experience details as well which will fetch you more points. Your husband's work experience is entirely irrelevant, since you are primary applicant. Only his IELTS score counts.
With one-year experince, unless you relatives in canada, I dont think you will hit the cut of 67 points.
Btw, How many points you are getting when do self calculation?
If it less than 67, Then no use.
Let me know, if you require more information.

sandy27

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
Subash said:
Hi,

Do we need to sign on all FSW forms as I have not found any space for signature on some forms ?
no. just sign where they asked to do.
double check all d forms before sending ur app.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
garuna said:
What if it was deemed incomplete. i have not received my documents till now. is it mandatory to write uci number?
Even if it was incomplete before or dont have UCI.... they will accept this as a fresh application. So chill.

Dont think too much on this issue... Its all good with your app. :)

randev

May 5, 2014
Hey guys,

I posted this question before as well, but since there were no replies I am posting it again. I noticed on the FSW 2013 spreadsheet that there are several people for whom their VO has waived interviews. That to me seemed a bit unusual to me because even to get a visitor visa, most embassies request people to come in-person for an interview. Why do you think visas for several people in FSW '13 got waived?

Thanks

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
monika3142 said:
Dear seniors,

please help
No concern at all. Its okay. They will accept it... :)

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Subash said:
Hi,

Do we need to sign on all FSW forms as I have not found any space for signature on some forms ?
Not all but some... Check list will also confirm you about it so look at that pls...

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015
wael.ot said:
No it is not mandatory, when officer gonna to issue new UCI, he will find you UCI and he will write it manually in its field. BTW, I prefer to add clarification letter explaining why you didn't write your UCI and left it blank
Thank you.
I will do the same. but while mail conversation they have refer one uci number.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
randev said:
Hey guys,

I posted this question before as well, but since there were no replies I am posting it again. I noticed on the FSW 2013 spreadsheet that there are several people for whom their VO has waived interviews. That to me seemed a bit unusual to me because even to get a visitor visa, most embassies request people to come in-person for an interview. Why do you think visas for several people in FSW '13 got waived?

Thanks
Most embassies do but not the Canadian Embassies.

Interview (especially in FSWP) is just for clarification and verification where need be that is why the emphasis is on sending the right application forms and documents.

FYI,Canadian embassies worldwide hardly conduct interview except in exceptional cases.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
randev said:
Hey guys,

Thanks
Well dont take me wrong but what do you think if they believe the application looks genuine with all the docs attached and dont want to go for interview then what wrong with that?? ??? ???

If they dont want interview then why are you so fussy and putting this post again and again even if no one replied before. :p :p

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Worlds Largest Democracy Has MODIfication now..... ;D ;D

Achhe Din Aane Wale Hai.... ;D ;D

randev

May 5, 2014
@ Achiever99 Mate, I really didn't like the tone of your reply. The reason why I asked is because I have visited several countries and even for transit of several hours Embassies ask people to show up for in-person interviews. As I just found out from another member that not requiring interviews is not unusual at Canadian embassies.FYI, there isn't a single word of fabrication on my application.

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
randev said:
Hey guys,

Thanks
i think they call in for an interview only people who seem "suspicious", or they want to double check their references, their english knowledge etc. i know at least 6-7 families from my country who left through this program in past several years, and no one was called in for an interview. however, i , myself, have been traveling in the past fairly frequently, and have been always called in for an interview for tourist and business visa. so, there are no rules! i guess it depends of the mood of an imm officer

Status
Not open for further replies.