+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankit1703

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-05-2014
AOR Received.
N.A. for NDVO
IELTS Request
Submitted with the file
File Transfer...
18-08-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting for Dream Come true
Achiever 99 said:
Nope.... if it was cap reached returned then they just have you personal details such as name, dob, address etc...
No info about employer... you can also change NOC if you come under another...
Thanks buddy,

ya my file reached approx 1.5 late to when cap was reached.

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hi does anyone applied through Fedex from India.

Something strange....

-> 5/16/2014 - Friday 4:35 am In transit MISSISSAUGA, ON
-> 5/15/2014 - Thursday 10:52 pm In transit MIRABEL, PQ

It went to Mirabel PQ which is 1500 miles from NS on Thursday and now today it went back to Mississauga, ON, which is 2000 miles from NS. Did anyone face this scenario?

royston

Apr 27, 2014
Hi,
I know I have asked this before, but just wanted to be double sure as I am preparing for ECA.

If my wife is applying in NOC for HR - Manager, and includes me in her application, and since I am qualifying in another NOC, can I make a separate application under Electronic Technologist category and include her in it. Will both applications get rejected at a later stage since we are both included in each others applications. I have heard from some people that the application may get rejected at Local VO if they find duplicate applications for visa.

Seniors can you advise....

Faithful100

May 2, 2014
sweetypie2501 said:
Dear Faithful100,

I need some more info. Please answer in detail, as it will help yourself in getting a relevant advice.

Again, What is your husband's current legal status in SouthAfrica?

Currently he has no Legal status, as he has filed in for a renewal of his business permit. He runs his own business.I understand his business visa expired.

Is he currently working in SouthAfrica along with you on any other workpermit?

No, I have my own seperate work permit.If not what is his current status in SouthAfrica and When does current status gets expired?

His Business permit expired last year. He filed in for renewal last year, but the process is very slow.

Who will be the principal applicant?

Is it you or your husband? I will be the principal applicant

Have you or husband, worked previously in your country of nationality?

Yes. We would prefer to file in South Africa, as the processing times are faster in South Africa.

Have you or your husband have IELTS and WES reports? We both have IELTS. I have ordered for my WES report.

I am sorry to say that this is very weird. Without legal status, How can he run his own business in the country other than his nationality? Anyways, I don't want probe this further and I make an assumption that your husband on some 'X' visa in SouthAfrica. That present 'X' visa is issued on some "XXXX" date and expiring on some XXX-XX-XX" date and Since he is doing this own bussiness, I presume, he is not on the payrolls of any company as such, Which makes your husband is not working in Southafrica (Ofcourse your husband work-ex does not matter as you are the principal applicant.

Also, i am assuming your husband is in south-africa for more than a year.

So, This is what you need to do for husband's details when filling up the form.

On the IMM008 Forms, where you need to declare your husband's(dependent) "country of residence" details Start Date and End Date:
Fill Start Date as the date of the Work Permit/Bussiness Permit that had gotten when he entered South-Africa for the first time.
Fill End date as the date of the expiry of current legal status(that he is currently on Visa 'X' assumption above.
In the type of visa in the drop down, you need to mention "Other"

OK, now the National Identification Field. In your case, Your husband has to provide the Identification from his country of residence, like National ID, SSN, SIN, Driving license etc..In this field DO NOT put your husband's current Visa "X" details.

Expiry date of National Identification Field: Keep the expiry date of National ID/ SSN/ SIN/ Driving license that you selected. In this field DO NOT mentioned about south africa visa(either expired Bussiness Visa or the current Visa 'X')

---------------------------

So, This is what you need to do for yourself when filling up the form.

On the IMM008 Forms, under principle applicant "country of residence" details Start Date and End Date:
Fill Start Date as the date of the Work Permit/Business Permit that had gotten when YOU entered South-Africa for the first time.
Fill End date as the date of the expiry of current legal status(that is your current work permit start/end dates).
In the type of visa in the drop down, you need to mention "Work Permit"

OK, now the National Identification Field - You safely give your current south Africa work permit start date and end date.

Good to hear that you have IELTS and WES is on the way.

Now, You can choose southafrica VO as LVO(local visa office-not sure which city in southafrica has VO may be JoBurg) for processing since you were in southafrica legally for more than 1 year/your existing work permit is valid for 1 year. Even then, If you have worked in other country other than southafrica, like your country of residence or any other country, then you have to fill those work experience details as well which will fetch you more points. Your husband's work experience is entirely irrelevant, since you are primary applicant. Only his IELTS score counts.
With one-year experince, unless you relatives in canada, I dont think you will hit the cut of 67 points.
Btw, How many points you are getting when do self calculation?
If it less than 67, Then no use.
Let me know, if you require more information.
Thank You for the assistance. It is much appreciated. I will fill in the form accordingly.

KitsuneDream

Jan 24, 2013
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 App Received..: 21-05-2014 CC Charged....: 04-09-2014 PER Received: 09-09-2014
Doc's Request.
16-10-2014
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
21-10-2014
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
CPR2012 said:

Something strange....

It went to Mirabel PQ which is 1500 miles from NS on Thursday and now today it went back to Mississauga, ON, which is 2000 miles from NS. Did anyone face this scenario?
Just happens maybe it needs to pick up something in there. Mine was sent via FedEx as well... it first went to china then alaska then south korea now in tennessee. Just funny how much it has to go back and forth.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
CPR2012 said:

Something strange....

Dont worry about that... many of the times the courier routes doesn't make sense at all.
It will be delivered soon.... how soon? you can ask them by calling their customer care. :D

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
KitsuneDream said:
Just happens maybe it needs to pick up something in there. Mine was sent via FedEx as well... it first went to china then alaska then south korea now in tennessee. Just funny how much it has to go back and forth.
ok got it..... thanks for the response buddy :)

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
CPR2012 said:

Something strange....

May be Fedex doesn't have any route to NS except through Mississauga

fdv420

May 12, 2014
ajx said:
You will be needing PCC from Jordan.
it is clearly mentioned in Instruction Guide

All applicants must submit police certificates/clearances as part of the application process.

You and all of your family members who are 18 years of age and older and who are not already permanent residents or Canadian citizens will have to provide:

a valid police certificate, or
police clearance, or
record of no information.
These documents are to be provided for each country other than Canada, in which you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.

If you live outside Jordan
You can apply for a police certificate through any Jordanian embassy abroad by presenting two passport photographs, a copy of your passport and fee stamps.

However, if it takes more time, then send PCC later when requested by VO.

Hope this is helpful !!
Thank you to all of people you help me, many thanks. I will go to embassy lets see what they will say.

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
royston said:
Hi,
I know I have asked this before, but just wanted to be double sure as I am preparing for ECA.

If my wife is applying in NOC for HR - Manager, and includes me in her application, and since I am qualifying in another NOC, can I make a separate application under Electronic Technologist category and include her in it. Will both applications get rejected at a later stage since we are both included in each others applications. I have heard from some people that the application may get rejected at Local VO if they find duplicate applications for visa.

Seniors can you advise....
I read somewhere that a couple do the same action and both applications have been accepted.

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sandy27 said:
strangersr

did u get ur AOR? when did ur payment get encashed?
they received my app on the 12th... i count that as my first AOR. i don't expect my money to be deducted before mid june

sweetypie2501

Star Member
May 13, 2014
ash73 said:
The following is my IELTS two original reports Post.

Hi Mute_Man,

Thanks for the responses, Ok, I sit tight and wait:)
I have NOT written IELTS twice.
I have written IELTS only once in Dec-2013.
After writing the exam, I called up British council in Singapore
And told that I need two Original TRFs(Test report forms) as I am
Applying from CIC. I have asked this based on the following notification FAQs
On IELTS website..

Hxxp www dot ielts dot org slash test_ takers_ information slash test_takers_ FAQs slash test_ results dot aspx

Initially British council rejected my request and started to tell all the stories that I have to bring in my application to british council and then they will give the me Additional IELTS report in a sealed envelope.
I told, that's not possible as I need to arrange all the documents in a proper order.

Then I again called them and made more noise and suggested them to follow their policies as per FAQs.

After 2 days, I got a call from british council and asked me to send the scan copy of the FILLED-IN and SIGNED Canada FSWP application..
Then. On the results day, they have given me 2x original TRFs (Test Report Forms)

For WES Educational Assessment, I did not face any issue because, they have issued me 2x original credential assessment letters.

So, I have used these 2x original score reports and applied for FSW twice (2013 and 2014)

This is my IELTS story:)
One exam 2 reports:)

Now I don't have IELTS original TRF - Ofcourse I need to write IELTS again to get a new original TRF

I don't have WES Educational assessment(Original)- I need to order again.

Hope this helps aspirants who want to get 2x TRFs on the IELTS results day.

I contacted the British council and they've said that they will provide a second TRF but not for personal use only for immigration officers and educational institutions...I even copied and pasted their policy from FAQ but of no use...any suggestions....??
Hi Ash73, For me in Dec-2013, I just send scan copy of CIC form filled and signed to BC, then they issued me 2x TRFs on the results day itself.

Within 6 months, the process in British Council-Singapore has Changed a little.

Today, My wife also got her second IELTS original TRF form.

My wife has written the IELTS exam on 24th April 2014,

1. On 25-04-2014, My wife has sent Scan copy of filledin & Signed CIC application form to british council and has requested for addl. TRF on results day, that is 7th May 2014.

2. British Council never replied to her email. So, after 2x days she has called British council and asked them to advice.
Then British council advised, to use the 1x TRF report on May 7,2014 and send it CIC. After sending, send the scan copy of the courier receipt(FedEx in our case) to them. Then they will issue additional TRF.

3. After result declaration on 7th May 2014, I have used my wife's 1x TRF IELTS report and mailed the FSW appln to Canada on May-8-2014.

4. On May 9, 2014, We have sent scanned copy of Fedex Courier Reciept to British Council. After a week of follow up, today, She got her 2nd TRF.

You should ask the process from your local British Council. The process may vary in different BCs in different countries.
But, you should persistently ask them. Make noise. Make noise. You are entitled to make noise based on FAQs. At the end of the day, BC can make Delay, BUT THEY CANNOT DENY as per their own policies.

Hope thi helps.

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Hi,

Do we need to sign on all FSW forms as I have not found any space for signature on some forms ?

Angel16

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2014
Nomination.....
1st Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application.
File Transfer...
8th Oct 2014
Med's Request
30th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
12th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
Should be in Nov
VISA ISSUED...
With God's Grace soon
LANDED..........
Even sooner ;)
:eek: NEED URGENT HELP :eek:

Dear Seniors,

My application package is almost ready for NOC 1113. I m applying from India. Just waiting for ECA Report to come. I have few doubts, might sound basic but i dont want to make any silly mistakes.

1. Form Schedule A Background/Declaration
Q. 7 Education

What should i be exactly writing here, in terms of no of years? i have done SSC, HSC, TYBCom & 3 yrs part time MBA

I got this from wikipedia : Primary/secondary education in India is segregated as Primary (1st standard to 7th standard), Lower Secondary (8th standard to 10th standard), and Higher Secondary (11th and 12th standard).

2. Form Schedule 3 Econimic Classes

Q. 11 Assets, Liability & Settlement fund

I have two properties, a car, bank balance and fixed deposits, also have two mortgages and a car loan.
Should i mention:
Assets - property, car, bank balance & FDs
Liability - mortgages & car loan
Settlement fund - Bank balance & FDs
If yes, then what supporting docs do i provide?

3. Form Schedule 3 Econimic Classes

Q. 12 Your work Experience

Do i have to write exact wordings of my job profile under the column Occupation?
Example: My job profile mentioned in my reference letter is Relationship Manager but my duties are of NOC 1113, which is Investment Dealer

4. Supporting documents
Do i need to submit work experience docs (salary slips, appointment letter, reliveing letters) and education docs (transcripts, certificate) for my spouse too?

5. IT documents
Do we need to submit IT documents? If yes then for both husband and wife?

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015
Achiever 99 said:
Nope.... if it was cap reached returned then they just have you personal details such as name, dob, address etc...
No info about employer... you can also change NOC if you come under another...
What if it was deemed incomplete. i have not received my documents till now. is it mandatory to write uci number?

Status
Not open for further replies.