+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
Mr and mrs S said:
Am including some documents Regarding proof of relatives to have extra points in our application . Have an aunt ( sister of my mom ) who has been a Canadian citizen for 25 years already and residing in Toronto . Also have a brother who got his Canadian permanent residency card 3 years ago and is also currently residing in Toronto . Who do we use for our application as a relative ( aunt or brother ). or should we use both ? Will using aunt be better since she has been there 25 years versus brother who has only been there for 3 years and not yet a Canadian citizen ?
you can use either or both. the adaptability point you earn is the same but note that if you want to use your aunt, you have to include your mom's birth certificate showing common parents with your aunts.

teddyd

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-2014
Nomination.....
17-Sept-2014
IELTS Request
sent with package
Med's Request
10-dec-2014
Med's Done....
29-dec-2014
Passport Req..
15-jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
Apr 1 2015
hi Ashif. plz help me out here.........

My father's name is not on my birth certificate nor any other else document...............should i leave Quest. 4 on the Schedule background/declaration '' not applicable'' or is that info, relevant to CIC............

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Faithful100 said:
Hi Team,

Is it safe to apply for FSW 2014 and Manitoba Provincail nominee at the same time?
Monitoba PNP :eek: :eek: Is it open at the moment?? Link pls??

yansky03

Jun 19, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-30-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
JSK12345 said:
No document will be returned by CIC so be careful..
I just found this link. I presume that CIC will return our docs together our passports and our visa after they approved our application

I cannot post the link because I am not allowed to maybe because I am a newbie. As per CIC website it says that:

"How we process your application

After you send your application, the visa office will review it to make sure it is complete and it has all the documents needed. A visa officer will decide if you need an interview. If you do, the visa officer will tell you the time and place.

If we refuse your application, we will return your passport and other documents to you. We will also explain why we refused your application. If you sent false documents, we will not return them.

If we approve your application, we will return your passport and documents to you with your visa."

sansanlaosu

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Hi, seniors
One question.
Do you think working with the oversea branch of the Canaan firm would be a plus? (let's assume that the job description meets the NOC category.)

Thank you

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
gsingh80 said:
I have sent my FSWP application and it was delivered on 08/05/2014.

But i might travel outside my country for 10 days by next month & also probably change my job in 4-5 months which could lead to change in address.
How will these impact processing of my application & any suggestions on how to streamline it.

Thanks In Advance for your replies.
It will not impact anything at this point of time. You can send updated forms in later stage when you will be asked for medical and PCC.

dreamingcanada

Jul 29, 2013
Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here-Query regarding schedule A

Query regarding schedule A -Background declaration
For page 2,Qs7 - what should I fill it up ?

Primary/elementary School- ?? ( is this til class 10) ?
Secondary/high School- ?? this is class 12 ??
University/College- Engineering ??
Trade School/other post secondary school - Engineering ??

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
ashif_eee said:
Dear Bro,

1. Yes u should write the current job duites..
2. Take others comment- You being a principal applicant your UCI will remain same for all depends accompanying you. So yes same UCI
3. For spouse -Yes if u have send the earlier docs with ur spouse...
Quote from: albertoenriquezjr on May 11, 2014, 11:47:28 pm

To Senior Members:

I have some similar concerns as well. Kindly advise how to deal with the following :
1. Is it okay to write the Main Duties in current occupation in Schedule 3 form under section 12b even if I have no reference letter, my current company don't issue reference letters. I'm not planning to claim points with my current job, I'm just new (8 months) and not my Primary Occupation
2. I have been issued UCI in 2013 but application was returne due to CAP reached - I'll use this UCI in my application this year. Do I need to write my UCI in my Dependent's UCI in the Generic form or just leave the dependents UCI blank?
3. Also, in Schedule A form section 6d "been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa...?" I will put yes in my form as a principal applicant. Do I need to answer Yes as well for my spouse/dependent Sched A form?

Will sure appreciate all the help on this...Thanks.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
albertoenriquezjr said:
Thanks Ashif.

UCI is unique Client Code, so I don't think that dependents will also bear the UCI of the principal applicant? Anyone?
Have already replied above ^^^^ :)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
sansanlaosu said:
Hi, seniors
One question.
Do you think working with the oversea branch of the Canaan firm would be a plus? (let's assume that the job description meets the NOC category.)

Thank you
It will make no difference to your application.

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
Achiever 99 said:
Since CIC has to manage nearly 25000 applications this year I assume that they must have trained and added new workforce. Considering that I think CC/DD will start pouring by start of June.
Yes u r right. CIC Charged 22nd Apr Appl on 6th May as per FSW'13 Forum. I think by now they would have cleared till 30th Apr. It's fee charged within 15th and 16th day.
Now there is no WIP or backlog. As per this data, my perception is atleast 1st and 2nd May people will get charged very soon straight away.
day by day more application are received so from 5th May it may happen slowly, but not too far.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here-Query regarding schedule A

dreamingcanada said:
Query regarding schedule A -Background declaration
For page 2,Qs7 - what should I fill it up ?

Primary/elementary School- ?? ( is this til class 10) ? - 8
Secondary/high School- ?? this is class 12 ??- 4
University/College- Engineering ??- 4
Trade School/other post secondary school - Engineering ??
Leave it blank

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015
Achiever 99 said:
Have already replied above ^^^^ :)
Regarding UCI.
My documents were returned as it was deemed incomplete. I didint get back my document because of the address was incomplete. the refused things were known to me by mail. in which they had returned uci number. can i track that uci to know proper rejection reason?
shall i use that uci in my current now applying form?

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
scylla said:
It will make no difference to your application.
I love it when VIP member visit our forum ;D ;D Thanks Scylla

skhanna1001

May 7, 2014
Hi friends,

I am preparing my application for FSWP 2014. while filling up the document checklist, I see there is dependent declaration form which is Form #2. I have 2 dependents and that has been included in generic form. So, i will not fill #3 form on checklist. Is that correct? Do I have to explain CIC while sending out my application why I am filling up this form.

Also, I am filing on my own and not hiring any lawyer or consultant so I will not fill form #7 as well and will I have to give explanation as well.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.