+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikc

May 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-5-14
Nomination.....
4-9-14
I have dispatched my file on 9th May.

vikc

May 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-5-14
Nomination.....
4-9-14
quebec2013 said:
If your application reaches CIC before 9th july 2014 then no need to retake IELTS
I have dispatched my file on 9th May.

mru.rana

Jun 23, 2013
strangersr said:
you need to check NO, since none of the reasons mentioned do not apply to you. it's been discusses previously in this forum. also, your answer is in the letter of explanation you've received from CIC - "...and your application is not eligible for processing..." therefore, you were not rejected, you simply weren't even processed. good luck with your app this year!
Thank you so much... :)

sameer4108

Apr 8, 2011
nshivani said:
Education : 21 points
Experience : 9 points
Adaptability: - 5 points

TOTAL : 47 Points

In IELTS, the total score should be minimum CLB 8 to get 20 points.

So 47 + 20 = 67 points

Thank you so much Shivani for your quick reply. Education points is 21? As per Canadian equivalency is 4 years bachelors degree, can't able to get at least 22?

My wife is a primary applicant and I doubt will she be able to get 20 points in ielts

Once again Thank you

surajoad

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct/28/2015
AOR Received.
1st Aor 16 Dec 2015
File Transfer...
SA Recieved 05 jan 2016 with file transfer
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Iverson said:
Hello Guys

I am sending my App today. Hope it will reach within this week.

GoodLuck to all of us! :D
Good Luck :D

dreamingcanada

Jul 29, 2013
Guys,

Do I need to attached notarized copy of my class 10 mark sheet and pass certificate or just notarized copy of class 12 and B.Tech degree and mark sheet will do as "Proof of education". Point Number 13 of document checklist.
p.S I am anyway attaching ECA report.

What have you people done ?

nshivani

May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
To avail 22, one needs to have 2 or more post secondary degrees I.e. masters and bachelors

As far as 20 points are concerned she can try various strategies like

get at least 8 in two modules, a 6.5 in third and 7 in fourth. Or
6.5+ in all modules

Likewise

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
ALI2K535 said:
I have a query. I am Pakistani national resident in UAE. I applied for my Student Visa for September 2014 Intake, and it has been approved. I have to land in Canada before October 2014. In my case, which Visa Office shall be applicable for my FSW application?
Dude, what studies are you pursuing and which college / univ ?
We are in the same boat. But I have already applied for FSW and now will be applying for Student permit for Sep 2014 intake.

How come your student permit got approved for Sep 2014 intake ? Because I understand, we can apply for student permit only 90 days before course commencement.

Please clarify..

milansaha

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/5/2014
Nomination.....
17/6/2014
AOR Received.
14/8/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
14/8/2014
Med's Request
11/11/2014
Med's Done....
16/11/2014 <br/>Decision Made: 15/12/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23/12/2104<br/>Passport Sent: 29/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/01/2015<br/>Passport Collected: 14/01/2015
LANDED..........
30/01/2015
Hi all,

1. My date of birth July 01, 1983. I filled up the online form to register in WES website with my personal information and unintentionally entered my date of birth as June 01, 1981 instead of my actual date of birth July 01, 1983.

2. In WES website date of birth was not editable and that is why I could not corrected my date of birth.

3. In all of my educational documents, my date of birth is July 01, 1983.

4. My ECA has been completed and i have received the report too. But unfortunately, in my ECA report, WES has mentioned my date of birth as June 01, 1981 instead of my actual date of birth July 01, 1983.

I have sent my application to CIC with this ECA report to reach the CAP. I have also attached an affidavit with my application for this mistake.

Is there any chance of arising any issue for this regarding the application process?

BUNZ

Dec 10, 2013
Century said:
I think the below equation will help you:

Assets = Settlement Fund (liquid assets and you will move into Canada)+ other liquid assets that you won't take when moving Canada (if any)+ Property, gold, cars and any other fixed assets.

So your assets will include settlement fund and settlement fund is only part of your assets.
Thank You Century... +1 for you.
Could someone also please answer my second query regarding whether I can use my account both in UK and India as my settlement funds?

I have another query. I currently live in UK so should I mention all my travel from UK to India (country of origin) and back? I have been in UK since last 6 years on different visas. If I do mention all my travel, would it be a problem in either way.
Thanks..

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Punjab2Canada said:
Guys, we need to send only $550 CAD bank draft for the application, right? Permanent residency fee needs to be sent if/when requested or we need to send it as well with the application?
Yes $550, if it is just for principal applicant. (Means only 1 applicant)

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
milansaha said:
Hi all,

1. My date of birth July 01, 1983. I filled up the online form to register in WES website with my personal information and unintentionally entered my date of birth as June 01, 1981 instead of my actual date of birth July 01, 1983.

2. In WES website date of birth was not editable and that is why I could not corrected my date of birth.

4. My ECA has been completed and i have received the report too. But unfortunately, in my ECA report, WES has mentioned my date of birth as June 01, 1981 instead of my actual date of birth July 01, 1983.

I have sent my application to CIC with this ECA report to reach the CAP. I have also attached an affidavit with my application for this mistake.

Is there any chance of arising any issue for this regarding the application process?
You have an affidavit sent. I don't think there will be issue.. relax.

sameer4108

Apr 8, 2011
nshivani said:
To avail 22, one needs to have 2 or more post secondary degrees I.e. masters and bachelors

As far as 20 points are concerned she can try various strategies like

get at least 8 in two modules, a 6.5 in third and 7 in fourth. Or
6.5+ in all modules

Likewise
Thank you very much Shivani

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
BUNZ said:
Thank You Century... +1 for you.
Could someone also please answer my second query regarding whether I can use my account both in UK and India as my settlement funds?

I have another query. I currently live in UK so should I mention all my travel from UK to India (country of origin) and back? I have been in UK since last 6 years on different visas. If I do mention all my travel, would it be a problem in either way.
Thanks..
There is no issues even if you have made a lot of travel between India and UK. You should mention that in the form though.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
milansaha said:
Hi all,

I don't think there would be any issues. As long as you have sent your Birth Certificate and passport copy, which has same "July 01, 1983" in both.

Even in farthest points calculation. There would be no change in points.

Dont worry... you are good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.