+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
milansaha said:
Hi all,

1. My date of birth July 01, 1983. I filled up the online form to register in WES website with my personal information and unintentionally entered my date of birth as June 01, 1981 instead of my actual date of birth July 01, 1983.

2. In WES website date of birth was not editable and that is why I could not corrected my date of birth.

3. In all of my educational documents, my date of birth is July 01, 1983.

4. My ECA has been completed and i have received the report too. But unfortunately, in my ECA report, WES has mentioned my date of birth as June 01, 1981 instead of my actual date of birth July 01, 1983.

I have sent my application to CIC with this ECA report to reach the CAP. I have also attached an affidavit with my application for this mistake.

Is there any chance of arising any issue for this regarding the application process?
relax, ur DOB will be not an issue in this particular case

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Iverson said:
Hello Guys

I am sending my App today. Hope it will reach within this week.

GoodLuck to all of us! :D
All the best.. yeah it should be there in a week :D

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
BUNZ said:
Thank You Century... +1 for you.
Could someone also please answer my second query regarding whether I can use my account both in UK and India as my settlement funds?

I have another query. I currently live in UK so should I mention all my travel from UK to India (country of origin) and back? I have been in UK since last 6 years on different visas. If I do mention all my travel, would it be a problem in either way.
Thanks..
Thank you for the rating. Sorry, I missed your 2nd query.

Yes, if you can show evidence that you owned those fund, certainly you can include them in the settlement fund.

Other questions has already answered by Achiever 99.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nshivani said:
To avail 22, one needs to have 2 or more post secondary degrees I.e. masters and bachelors

As far as 20 points are concerned she can try various strategies like

get at least 8 in two modules, a 6.5 in third and 7 in fourth. Or
6.5+ in all modules Likewise
You are wrong with the bold. This is what the instruction state "Two or more Canadian post-secondary degrees or diplomas or equal(at least one must be for a program of at least three years)" to gain 22 points under education.

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
nekeol said:
relax, ur DOB will be not an issue in this particular case
Firstly, U have to agree for the mistake happened by u inadvertently. Let us see how CIC will take this.
Try to get new ECA with correct info. If officer look more in education & leave DOB. Its good for u.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Guys the travel information form requires to mention all the travels in the past 10 years.

In my case in the past ten years i have travelled a lot . already finished one passport.

So do i need to fill in details of my previous passport somewhere in the form?

Also when sending to visa office do i need to send both the passports?

Please advise

SP_BD

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore but file transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
1111/1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-08-2014; Appl. reached at CIC 31-10-2014
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
Not requested, "Decision Made" on 14-07-2015
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received on 02-09-2015
enigma_blue said:
@ SP_BD...My case is same like you. certainly my package was lost by BD Postal service. I put highest effort, time and money to recover it. but no result!
However I am also wishing to apply this year again. I will knock British council and IDP if they will provide 2nd copy. if they provide then it's fine. otherwise have to write explanation to CIC describing all these and wait for good luck!

This year I will not submit the original copy of WES report. since I have only one original copy in hand.

hope for the best. share your status....same i will do.

[I will share my status. If you want to apply, my suggestion would be that you send original WES report. Please update about your IELTS status.]

asdmhee

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
sanv said:
Your work experience

a) Identify the primary occupation and corresponding four-digit NOC 2011 code that will be used to assess whether your application meets the minimum program requirements. Choose one occupation from the list you provide in your answer to 12b).

b) Starting with your current occupation, list all of the occupations that you have had in the 10 years preceding the date of your application. For each occupation:

identify the dates of employment,
write a description of your occupation,
include the appropriate NOC 2011 code,

any feedback?
check the box that corresponds to the number of years of continuous full-time or equivalent in continuous part-time experience, and
write a description of your main duties.
Note: List only occupations that fall in Skill Type 0, Skill Levels A or B of NOC 2011.

plz advice in 12b do ifill my designations or the occupation title from cic list

nshivani

May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
solomonwise said:
You are wrong with the bold. This is what the instruction state "Two or more Canadian post-secondary degrees or diplomas or equal(at least one must be for a program of at least three years)" to gain 22 points under education.
How come bachelors and masters is wrong ?
Don't you think both the above are post secondary degrees ?
Secondly, a bachelor degree of 4 yrs and a master's degree will guarantee you 22 points. (Exactly as per the guide, the statement that you have extracted)

merrycan

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr and mrs S said:
. Am new in this thread . Find it very helpful , My husband and I will file under NOC 0112 Human resources manager . He will be the principal applicant . Just finished my IELTS today as we need my IELTS for the extra points . 2 years ago we applied but cap reached so our papers were returned to us . Can we file 2 applications simultaneously ? First application , my husband as principal for NOC 0112 . I am a licensed realtor/ real estate sales manager and am also qualified under NOC 0121. However, we only have one set of original ECA and IELTS . Will it have a negative effect if we file simultaneously or if we wait for one noc to reach cap, my noc might close too by then . Help ....
You as a principal applicant and your spouse as a secondary can apply. You can reverse that and apply vice-versa as well. Just make sure that both your applications fulfill the "minimum requirements" and the "program requirement." Your application(s) need to meet the document checklist requirements separately as well. This means each will require its own set of originals (when required) and copies. So 2 IELTS originals and 2 ECA originals. Getting a 2nd set of IELTS originals is difficult but not impossible. Just go through the thread to find out some common tricks.

CIC permits more than one application, but ONLY ONE application will get finalized. Your fees for the non-finalized application will not be refunded though.

snow_ski

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Problem with """Your travels (IMM 5562)""" form.
Trying to save it after completing info but it's giving the sign-you cannot save data typed into this form.
Am I the only one facing this problem? Anyone can provide me with the file that I will be able to save entering all info....???

rafe_lovely

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Canada people always ask/confirm from company about validity of experience letter. One of my friend application reject only due to fake experience letter . I noticed many are struggling to get fake experience letter . I advised you always be genuine and apply in that occupation in which u have education and exp. If you will use any fake letter , you can be banned to enter in Canada for life and in future you cant apply in any program.

rafe_lovely

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
merrycan said:
You as a principal applicant and your spouse as a secondary can apply. You can reverse that and apply vice-versa as well. Just make sure that both your applications fulfill the "minimum requirements" and the "program requirement."
CIC permits more than one application, but ONLY ONE application will get finalized. Your fees for the non-finalized application will not be refunded though.
yes you can apply but how its possible if you have one copy of IELTS and ECA report. If you have completed doc then i recommend you to apply both application.

lovenish

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
lovenish said:
hey seniors what if someone forgets to write his/her name on last page of Generic form?? I have just signed and dated it...but forgot to write my name. Me also clicked yes in the box.... plz reply
plz reply seniors....

cnd_2014

May 1, 2014
Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2014
AOR Received.
DD Encashed: September 22 2014; PER: October 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
November 21, 2014 1PM
Med's Done....
November 24, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Mar 10, 2015
Does the count for the cap automatically increases RIGHT AFTER CIC receives an application? Or do they verify first whether the applicant has submitted all the documents (e.g, bank certificate, police certificates) and met all the requirements (e.g., minimum settlement funds that is CAD 12,000 for single applicant/no dependent) before he gets counted? If he lacks a document/requirement, his application will not be counted.

For instance, 1112 cap limit is 1000. The current count let's say is 200. An applicant submits his application. However, CIC verifies and found out that some portion in the application form has not been filled out or he did not submit a police certificate. Therefore, he will not be counted and the count remains at 200. Is this true?

I hope my question is clear and someone can answer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.