+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Background Declaration

Guys need your help!

I have some confusion regarding the address question. Should I give all the addresses like when I was abroad for tourism, etc.

Thanks!

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
NOt to discourage anyone, BUT KEEP IN MIND THAT LAST YEAR ECA WAS INTRODUCED FOR THE FIRST TIME. Therefore, it took additional time to fill the cap. This time, all those who got rejected due to filled cap have already applied.

The good thing is size of the CAP and uncertainity created regarding opening of FSW in 2014.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL

farhaantariq said:
last time for noc 2174 with cap limit of 300, they accepted the applications received till 1st week of june (considering the noc was closed since 4 years)....this time with cap limit of 1000....I guess the applications that reached there till 30 june will be accepted and may be cap gona exhaust by then.

hope for the best! :)

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Regarding the question 9 of Background Declaration, I don't know, how many applicants write it correctly or noticed it - I wrote it wrongly (Not Applicable). Hope that it will be treated as minor error as there is no wrong with representation/intention. Also new applicant should observe it and write correctly.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp
Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)

Question 9

Indicate the names of all membership or association with organizations you are or were a member of, including:

political organizations,
social organizations,
youth or student organizations,
trade unions, and
professional associations.

If you were not a member of an association or organization, do not write “not applicable”. Rather, write: “I have never been a member of an organization or association”.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Re: Background Declaration

rudbee said:
Guys need your help!

I have some confusion regarding the address question. Should I give all the addresses like when I was abroad for tourism, etc.

Thanks!
For abroad, yes. If you forget detail, give at least name of Town and City.

BUNZ

Dec 10, 2013
BUNZ said:
Hi Guys..
Have couple of queries regarding POF.

Do we have put down the money available in our bank account in both Assets and Settlement Funds in the form or just in the Settlement funds? If just settlement funds, then do we mention Nil in front of the assets?

Also, I am currently in UK and have funds available both in my Indian and UK Account. Can I show balance certificate for both?

Kindly help. Thank You..

Kindly help...thanks

dbase1981

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014 1:57 PM DD encashed June 25, 2014
AOR Received.
PER August 7, 2014
Med's Request
August 27, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 7, 2014
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015
Century said:
Regarding the question 9 of Background Declaration, I don't know, how many applicants write it correctly or noticed it - I wrote it wrongly (Not Applicable). Hope that it will be treated as minor error as there is no wrong with representation/intention. Also new applicant should observe it and write correctly.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp
Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)

Question 9

Indicate the names of all membership or association with organizations you are or were a member of, including:

political organizations,
social organizations,
youth or student organizations,
trade unions, and
professional associations.

If you were not a member of an association or organization, do not write “not applicable”. Rather, write: “I have never been a member of an organization or association”.
I don't think an application will be returned just because of that... It might be an instruction mistake but it means the same thing I guess... I noticed that too, when I pass my application last year, I wrote N/A an I just corrected it this time.

dbase1981

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER August 7, 2014
Med's Request
August 27, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 7, 2014
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015

Century said:
For abroad, yes. If you forget detail, give at least name of Town and City.
In my case, I only gave the major ones like when I was assigned for a company training in Sydney... My interpretation with that is "Residential" by which you receive correspondence like your present address...

dbase1981

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER August 7, 2014
Med's Request
August 27, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 7, 2014
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015

rudbee said:
Guys need your help!

Thanks!
Only residential... In the instructions:

"Indicate the residential addresses where you have lived since your 18th birthday or the past 10 years, whichever is most recent, complete with the postal code. Do not use P.O. box addresses"

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
BUNZ said:
Hi Guys..
Have couple of queries regarding POF.

Do we have put down the money available in our bank account in both Assets and Settlement Funds in the form or just in the Settlement funds? If just settlement funds, then do we mention Nil in front of the assets?

Also, I am currently in UK and have funds available both in my Indian and UK Account. Can I show balance certificate for both?

Kindly help. Thank You..
I think the below equation will help you:

Assets = Settlement Fund (liquid assets and you will move into Canada)+ other liquid assets that you won't take when moving Canada (if any)+ Property, gold, cars and any other fixed assets.

So your assets will include settlement fund and settlement fund is only part of your assets.

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014

dbase1981 said:
Only residential... In the instructions:

"Indicate the residential addresses where you have lived since your 18th birthday or the past 10 years, whichever is most recent, complete with the postal code. Do not use P.O. box addresses"
Thanx. what u did in the personal history question? Did you give list of all of your foreign tours for tourism?

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
Regarding Working Hours, just make them include FULL TIME EMPLOYEE. The purpose of working hours is mainly to ascertain if you are full/part time employee. Then support your case with your contract and some print out of working hours as per labour regulations (if you want to be 200% sure, otherwise just the wording og FULL TIME EMPLOYEE and employee contract) will be sufficient.

Regarding, Job duties, senior member can help you with format of afidavit. However, i asked my supervisor to provide a seperate letter of job description and explained that HR provides letter as per policy, whiel supervisor can not confirm my salary. So 2 letters (signed by acceptable signatories) combined solved my purpose.

dollyy said:
Can anybody tell me that if HR will not issue me a letter containing job duties in that case what should I do?
Since in my experience letter and Employment Contracts my designation is mentioned. Do i still need to get the letter with job duties?

Moreover, in Employment Contracts for working hours its written as ("Employee shall work for Employer during normal working hours according to the rules set by Labor regulations of Country")
They refused to write 40 hrs/week, Is that okay?

dbase1981

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER August 7, 2014
Med's Request
August 27, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 7, 2014
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015

rudbee said:
Thanx. what u did in the personal history question? Did you give list of all of your foreign tours for tourism?
If I was employed that time, I did not place it the personal foreign tours especially that my foreign tours are just a month or less... My personal tours will be reflected in the Supplementary Travel Information. I only included work related activities which are long in duration. For example:

Operation Support Analyst Trainee - Sydney Australia... (2 months+)

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
Century said:
1. 2/3 month at CIC + 22 month at New Delhi VO (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp#asia). Note that it is standard time to process which could varies in individual cases.
2. Current account is expected to be fluctuated; you use that fund but ensure that time to time (preferably monthly) you recharge your account to fill CAD10,000.
So looks like i will have to go for Sep intake, because there is not point to wait for 1.5 to 2 years..
I can work part time by the time I study and look to keep CAD 10,000 filled up to the mark.

The visa office should not take so much time - 22 months :eek:

JSK12345

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Tulip9 said:
Thanks a lot for the reply. Looking at the response time from WES, not sure if able to make it within cap.
Please let me know if there is any specific format for explanation letter for translation part.
I dnt think there is any format prescribed by CIC, we can make our own with full relevant details and hope it may work..

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014

dbase1981 said:
If I was employed that time, I did not place it the personal foreign tours especially that my foreign tours are just a month or less... My personal tours will be reflected in the Supplementary Travel Information. I only included work related activities which are long in duration. For example:

Operation Support Analyst Trainee - Sydney Australia... (2 months+)
But there is a quote "If you were outside your country of nationality, indicate your status in that country"

Moreover, did you list your short (1 month or less) local vacations while working/studying?

Status
Not open for further replies.