+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

srideep

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
07-17-2014
Med's Done....
07-25-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08-18-2014
curioustraveller said:
Hello Guys,

I have a question. Currently filling out the Schedule A form, I am confused with Question 8. I have been working in the past 10 years with annual travels since 2010. Do I need to include these travels outside the home country? Some took about more than a week for most of the travels.

Need your help immediately and thank you in advance!
HI You have to mention all your travel details. If the space provided is not sufficient you can add additional sheet and mention all your trips outside the home country

zac989

Mar 20, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014 App. Received : 22-10-2014 CC Charged : 28-12-2014 PER Received: 22-01-2015
File Transfer...
21-01-2015
Med's Request
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2015 VOH : 08-12-2015
LANDED..........
21-02-2016
srideep said:
HI You have to mention all your travel details. If the space provided is not sufficient you can add additional sheet and mention all your trips outside the home country

I'm on the same boat. This is even if I am on official vacation leave from my employer, correct?
I guess my confusion is from the fact that there is technically "no gap" from the time I am employed to present time.

shubanpaik

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please advice - 3 part question , please answer all

Question 1

a) Assets - Indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of fixed deposits, savings accounts, pensions, etc.
In asset I will mention proof of fund amount ( with Bank a/c certificate ) + provident fund + life insurance + car + apartment value
DO i need to provide the proof of provident fund + life insurance + car + apartment value ? please advice

b) Liabilities - Indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of real property mortgages and any other personal debts.
Will mention NIL

c) Total funds available for settlement in Canada
With consideration to your total assets and liabilities, indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of unencumbered, transferable and available funds that you have for settlement in Canada.

will mention amount in Bank a/c certificate .

Please suggest query in a) above

Question 2
in the guide it is mentioned as below - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp
Police certificates are generally valid for 12 months from the date they are issued. However, if a final decision is not made on your application before the expiry of your police certificate, the visa office may request that you provide a new one.

I have the police certificate which was issued to in in July - 2013 , can i include that with the application.

question 3

in the guide it is mentioned as below in Dependant's Personal Details for Question 12 is mentioned as
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Question 12
From the list, select the type of dependant:

Type A - The dependant is under the age of 22 and is single (not married and not in a common-law relationship).
Type B - The dependant has been continuously enrolled in and in attendance as a full‑time student at a post-secondary institution accredited by the relevant government authority and has depended substantially on the financial support of a parent either: •since before the age of 22, or
•since marrying or entering into a common-law relationship (if it happened before the age of 22).
Type C - The dependant is 22 years of age or older, has depended substantially on the financial support of a parent since before the age of 22, and is unable to provide for himself or herself because of a medical condition.

In my case , co applicants are my wife (34 , DOB - 04-06-1981) and my kid (23 months )
What type should i selct for wife and my kid

Please advice

Thanks & Regards,

FSW 2014 Shubanpaik

subrun

Feb 6, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-12-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
Dreaming
Hi All

For NOC 2281 what you think , by when it would be finished. :'(

BR//Subrun

omni_2013

Jan 21, 2014
[size=10pt]hello everybody... i have my previous appointment letter as a network system engineer(NOC 2147). can i apply in 2281 with the same letter or i should ask for another one from the employer with computer network technician? The duties are same for both. i wonder if they can give me for computer network technician as i was a network system engineer there. plz reply soon senior members. please help!!!!!!!!![/size]

subrun

Feb 6, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-12-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
Dreaming
Hi All

In General Application at Dependent Section Instruction is to mention all family members whether companying or not.

My question is then I have to add info of father , mother , brother as Dependent ?

Please reply.

BR//Subrun. :'(

hussam_k

Oct 29, 2013
Amman, Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
22-05-2016
How does the immigration appear on the credit card?
I wan to add them as a safe transaction in my VISA company

canadams

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Quick question

Last year I applied for NOC 112 "financial analyst" and this year I am planning to apply for NOC 0111 " Financial manager". do I need to mention my NOC 112 "financial analyst experience in schedule 3 (section12) or I can just mention my experience related to NOC 0111 and ignore NOC 112 altogether?

omni_2013

Jan 21, 2014
bluemav said:
On personal History. I am working abroad, Shall I mention the time when I'm on vacation to my home country?

Need your swift response.

Thanks

Kindly answer it
Hello Bluemav..... plz help me... last yr i applied in 2147 and my file returned due to cap reach... i have my previous job appointment letter and experience certificate as a network system engineer... can i use the same for 2281 this tym or shud i talk with my employer to give a new one with computer network technician as all the duties are almost same.... Please help me please.

angelinyc

Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I know this question was asked before, but I didnt quite understand the relevance of this question and what should I be filling in.
Can someone pls throw some light on this?

Have you received your Certificat de Sélection du Québec (CSQ)?

Check the corresponding box
If you checked “Yes”, please indicate the CSQ number
If you checked “No”, indicate the date when you applied for your CSQ
Note: If you are applying for refugee protection, check “no” for Question 7a and leave 7c blank.

I have not received CSQ and nor did I apply. What should I mention?

nelkyl

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Hi,

In form Economic Class section 12.b under NOC 1112:

2012- 12 until present: Junior Financial Analyst

2012.04 - 2012.12 : Assistant Financial Analyst

At the end of the day in the letter my manager wrote:
1. Assistant Financial Analyst-8 months (first position) - annual salary and 3 duties that don't configure in NOC duties.

2. Junior Financial Analyst -1.4 years (present position)- annual salary + 7 duties from the noc with his own words.

it's ok ?

Tomorrow morning I'm submitting the application finally.

Canada 2014

Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
by God's grace
AOR Received.
by God's grace
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
by God's grace
Med's Request
by God's grace
Med's Done....
by God's grace
Interview........
waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
by God's grace
LANDED..........
by God's grace
Pls I am reposting this question .Hi guys,
Pls I am applying under NOC 1114,and my job duties matches that of financial planners.my question is in my schedule 3 formm under question 12a,I want to fill NOC 1114;can I put financial planners in bracket since that's what matches my job best:I mean like this;NOC 1114 -other financial officers(financial planner) or I should not bother?.
And for 12b,I 'll fill Personal account officer as that is my present designation.hope that's ok as well.

Also,I hv bn working in the bank for 8years now but I started job duties matching noc 1114 abt 2yrs and 4monts ago,when I got promoted to that level,does that mean I will be awarded only 11points for experience instead of 15?,although my reference letter is fully detailed as to evry job duties I've done at diff positions since the 8years I started working wt d bank.

I also noticed that there arre about 6 different titles under noc 1114,do I hv to hv experience in all or just having experience in one only for example financial planner is ok?.
Sorry for the long post but I really need answers to these questions as I am filling my form presently.thank u

zArG

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
PER: 07-08-2014
angelinyc said:
Hi Guys,

I know this question was asked before, but I didnt quite understand the relevance of this question and what should I be filling in.
Can someone pls throw some light on this?

Have you received your Certificat de Sélection du Québec (CSQ)?

Check the corresponding box
If you checked “Yes”, please indicate the CSQ number
If you checked “No”, indicate the date when you applied for your CSQ
Note: If you are applying for refugee protection, check “no” for Question 7a and leave 7c blank.

I have not received CSQ and nor did I apply. What should I mention?
If you fill-up the generic form electronically, that part should have grayed out.
No need to answer this part for FSWP.

zArG

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
PER: 07-08-2014
Regarding the documents checklist, if i don't include
my police clearance and police certificates, do i just leave
the checkbox blank? Or do i have to put an X mark?

angelinyc

Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zArG said:
If you fill-up the generic form electronically, that part should have grayed out.
No need to answer this part for FSWP.
Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.