+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
arundasp said:
CICI Help Centre Says,

What do you mean by surname?

Your surname is your family name. It is sometimes called your “last name.” If your name is spelled differently on your official documents, please write your name as shown in your passport. When filling out applications, type your surname as it appears on your passport, travel or identity document or any letters you got from the visa office or case processing centre where you sent your application (even if the name is misspelled). Do not use initials.

If you do not have a surname on your passport, travel or identity document, enter all your given name(s) in the surname field, write “not applicable” or “N/A” in the given name field.

I guess I missed this part when filling out the form and filled it up as per instructions given in the guide. Hope this doesnt have an impact on my application.

delhi2173

Star Member
May 9, 2014
arundasp said:
CICI Help Centre Says,

What do you mean by surname?

Your surname is your family name. It is sometimes called your “last name.” If your name is spelled differently on your official documents, please write your name as shown in your passport. When filling out applications, type your surname as it appears on your passport, travel or identity document or any letters you got from the visa office or case processing centre where you sent your application (even if the name is misspelled). Do not use initials.

If you do not have a surname on your passport, travel or identity document, enter all your given name(s) in the surname field, write “not applicable” or “N/A” in the given name field.
thanks bro i have filled my full name in surname but left the given name as blank

hope they will not reject it on this.

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
nskmuscat said:
i am staying in oman and visa processing office is London. what document i have to show for the below question.

Proof of Admission (if applicable)
If the visa office you have specified for processing your application is not the visa office responsible for your country of nationality, provide proof that you have been lawfully admitted for a period of at least one year to a country for which the specified visa office is responsible.
Proof of lawful admission is in the form of a stamp in the passport or a status document issued at the Port of Entry or other place of admission. If an extension of the original status has been obtained, the evidence required would be a document or stamp issued by the ministry responsible for immigration matters, providing an extension up to one year or beyond.
Submit photocopies of:
• current or expired entry/exit stamps in your national passport, and
• current or expired status documents indicating the date you were admitted and the validity.
Please note that the CIO-Sydney cannot be chosen as a visa office.
i. Your exit/ entry visa
ii. Your residence permit
iii. Exit entry stamps on your passport
iv. Any other document from Immigration Ministry in Oman.

ukhan018

Apr 28, 2014
I have filled out form IMM0008 and added my husband as dependent.

Do I need to fill the form IMM 0008DEP for my husband as well, since I have already included him in IMM0008?

Cool_India

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Dear Seniors,

I had applied for FSW in 2009 under NOC 2283 but the file was returned in 2010; as the NOC 2283 was not in the eligible occupation list at that time.

My question:-

Now I would like to re-apply under NOC 2173/2171 with matching duties to get the max points for experience. Please advice can I do the same as the file was returned to me with NOC 2283.
Did the CIC kept the records for the previous applications. If YES than I will not make any changes in duties of 2009-2010 and if NOT I can update the duties of 2009-2010 to match the current eligible NOC!

Please suggest!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xXCiscoGuyXx said:
To my understanding, any place where you have spent 6 months or more, you will need a PCC from the place.
I agree. I interpreted that poster as saying he normally lived and worked in UAE but never spent more than 3 continuous months there. I'd still say a PCC is necessary.

Chandrakanth

May 21, 2014
Hi Friends, NOC 2174, File Received on 14th of May.

Please answer to my concerns.

As per my passport i don't have surname its like XYZ ABC, but while filling application form i wrote near surname as ABC and given name as XYZ, would this be any reason of getting rejection or would CLC contacts me for changes.

What happens if we do not write Additional family information in native language??, i just filled the form in English, will this be any issue....Really scared.

Please kindly Let me know.

Thanks One and ALL.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
FutureImmi said:
Instructions fo filling up the form are pretty clear, they need your information as per your passport/ travel document.

If your passport doesnt have any family name then you should write Not Applicable or NONE or NA.
+1 .. :-* :-* :-*

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emerald89 said:
Dear Seniors,

This is the topic some people have asked before but there was no specific answer. If someone from Singapore, Permanent Resident can answer this question, highly appreciate it.

Can we use CPF balance as the proof of settlement fund? As a PR in Singapore, once I leave the country for Canada, I will have to denounce my PR and the CPF money will be released to me in full amount within 3-4 weeks of processing time. I will have this money in my hand when I reach Canada.

With this ground, can it be considered as the proof of readily available fund?
If there is no doubt it will be released to you I'd say it is eligible.

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
Education and Employment

Can anyone please guide me

List of all applicable documents of Education and Employment for FSW

I would be very thankful.

Please list all the documents.

Thanks a lot

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
Kollins, just a Thot. US has stopped stamping exits for their travellers they now store info electronically in their databases. I heard canada has also stopped doing that. I hope they would not question it wile looking at travellers details?

Chandrakanth

May 21, 2014
ashif_eee said:
+1 .. :-* :-* :-*
So i just want to know as i have already sent application. Would this be a reason of getting rejection and also regarding names if we don't wrte it in native language.

So please let me know if this will be reason of rejection or will be given any chance to re-correct it.

Thanks.

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
Chandrakanth said:
So i just want to know as i have already sent application. Would this be a reason of getting rejection and also regarding names if we don't wrte it in native language.

So please let me know if this will be reason of rejection or will be given any chance to re-correct it.

Thanks.
If you haven't write your name in native language, that will not lead to rejection for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.