+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
kollins said:
His designation will be under his name just before he signs.
If your manager is already informed,his name and designation will still be written but your senior colleague will sign "for" on his behalf immediately after your manager's name.
The name and designation will be that of your manager but the signature will be for your senior colleague...........please do this only with the consent of your manager.........if he's not aware,its a criminal offence of impersonification of name,designation and character.
Like i said,your manager can do it for you from any where in the world.....internet has make it easier to accomplish.
Cheers.
Thanks again kollin.
what I am asking is that any Sr.Manager can sign my document. How will CIC find out whether the person is my manager or not.
Sorry for asking so many questions, but this has become a big issue for me.

Regards
Arjun Singh

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Salman_H said:
Will the express entry system be better than the current FSW process for immigration to Canada?

I have over 4 years experience as a Business Analyst in IT industry (NOC job code - 2171). Are Business Analyst jobs the ones which would be in demand under Express Entry?

Also, are job prospects better in Canada under FSW or in Quebec applying as a Business Analyst?
2171 is your best shot now as you are eligible.
What if it's not listed in your envied expression of interest entry?
Please take your chance now as my understanding of the expression of interest,the best and exceptionally best will be chosen.
You may be qualified but not choosen simply because there are better qualified applicants in the same profession as yours.
Take your chance NOWWWW .
Cheers!

ohai

Star Member
May 24, 2014
kollins said:
2171 is your best shot now as you are eligible.
What if it's not listed in your envied expression of interest entry?
Please take your chance now as my understanding of the expression of interest,the best and exceptionally best will be chosen.
You may be qualified but not choosen simply because there are better qualified applicants in the same profession as yours.
Take your chance NOWWWW .
Cheers!
No intention to drain you,but as a correspondent(that's what my Job title reads based on my letter of employment) I found my duties or Job description in consensus with that of 'duties of journalist'as quoted in the fsw programme. Any help regarding the expected NOC to use ? :mad: please one last assist for the day !

freddpervez

Mar 5, 2013
thank you for the detailed reply Kollins, really appreciate it

kollins said:
If your application is successful,you will get a hint when your credit(between 8 to 10 weeks.......it may be faster depending on the loads of application with CIC) card is charged for your processing fees....if it's DD,you will know only if you contact your bank for details.You will get a PERS notification mail btw 3 to 20days after your cc/DD is charged....the mail will be sent to your email address which you indicated in the generic form.
If your application is not successful,you won't get any notice from CIC unless you write them to know the status of your application as it will be returned back to the address you indicated on your generic form "unprocessed ".
Cheers!

freddpervez

Mar 5, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with me and your advice.

Pipis Husband said:
Hello Fredd, no one knows how long Iit will take to get feedback. It took average of 90 days last year but the Canadian government has committed to shortening the process this year. So if your application is successful this year, you will receive your PER by email soon. All the best.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Arjun_Singh_76 said:
Thanks again kollin.
what I am asking is that any Sr.Manager can sign my document. How will CIC find out whether the person is my manager or not.
Sorry for asking so many questions, but this has become a big issue for me.

Regards
Arjun Singh
Let's leave the headache for CIC.
Literally,they can't know by reason of your reference letter in your application package.
After your file has been transfered to your local visas office,CIC may sample you out for opinion documentation to report.
They may visit or physically conduct a background check on your current place of employment without you knowing........God help you if you lied or impersonate ............that may be automatic denial and rejection if they found out.
Even if your senior colleague sign it at the mandate of your senior manager,it won't be a problem as he will defend his mandate.
Cheers.

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
kollins said:
Let's leave the headache for CIC.
Literally,they can't know by reason of your reference letter in your application package.
After your file has been transfered to your local visas office,CIC may sample you out for opinion documentation to report.
They may visit or physically conduct a background check on your current place of employment without you knowing........God help you if you lied or impersonate ............that may be automatic denial and rejection if they found out.
Even if your senior colleague sign it at the mandate of your senior manager,it won't be a problem as he will defend his mandate.
Cheers.
Thanks again Kollin.

I will stick to your original suggestion, will get managers approval over email and get it signed by somebody locally.

Regards
Arjun

Mech_1983

May 25, 2014
Salman_H said:
Will the express entry system be better than the current FSW process for immigration to Canada?

I have over 4 years experience as a Business Analyst in IT industry (NOC job code - 2171). Are Business Analyst jobs the ones which would be in demand under Express Entry?

Also, are job prospects better in Canada under FSW or in Quebec applying as a Business Analyst?
New caps for Federal Skilled Worker and Federal Skilled Trades Programs, and Canadian Experience Class
April 23, 2014 — Ottawa — Canada’s Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander today announced new measures in key economic immigration programs to prepare for next year’s launch of Express Entry, Canada’s new active recruitment model. Express Entry will lead to a faster and more flexible economic immigration system that will address Canada’s economic and labour market needs.

To prepare for the launch of Express Entry in 2015, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will begin accepting applications under new caps for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) and Canadian Experience Class (CEC), starting May 1, 2014. These measures will ensure a steady supply of skilled workers who are settling in Canada permanently and helping to supplement the Canadian workforce in areas where there are skills shortages.

With the FSWP backlog on track for elimination this year, a new cap of 25,000 applications will provide the appropriate number of applications to support expected admissions in 2015. The list of eligible occupations – reflecting the latest labour market needs – will be more than doubled, from 24 to 50 occupations.

To support Canada’s need for skilled trades people, the FSTP cap will be increased to 5,000 applications. All 90 skilled trades designated under the program regulations will now be eligible for consideration, although sub-caps remain in order to ensure appropriate representation of occupations.

The CEC cap will be re-set at 8,000 applications, as of May 1, 2014, to cover the transition period leading up to Express Entry.

After reading above article i feel Express Entry is somehow linked with current FSWP 2014 application being taken by CIC.
How ity is linked even i am not sure. I guess some seniors can comment.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Arjun_Singh_76 said:
Thanks again Kollin.

I will stick to your original suggestion, will get managers approval over email and get it signed by somebody locally.

Regards
Arjun
Please do.
Get his approval.
Cheers!

ggulati

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Hello Everyone

Need a suggestion

I have the transcripts from the University for ECA submission to WES, I have 2 queries regarding the placement of form and certificates?

Should I keep the photocopy of Degree certificate in a separate envelop or take a big envelop and put the sealed transcripts and copy of degree certificate in it.and send it to WES .

Where the Academic request form be kept, inside the University envelop or outside of it ?

Please guide.

Thanks !

Regards

JSK12345

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
ggulati said:
Hello Everyone

Need a suggestion

I have the transcripts from the University for ECA submission to WES, I have 2 queries regarding the placement of form and certificates?

Should I keep the photocopy of Degree certificate in a separate envelop or take a big envelop and put the sealed transcripts and copy of degree certificate in it.and send it to WES .

Where the Academic request form be kept, inside the University envelop or outside of it ?

Please guide.

Thanks !

Regards
You need to put transcript + degree certificate in University sealed evelope. You can send them seperately but if it is not university sealed it will not be considered.

JSK12345

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
VJSINGH said:
Guys i have a query

My wife is Mathematics teacher in the college. Are we eligible to apply under NOC 4011??
You need to see if she is qualifying on duty part of code 4011. Apart from teaching, if she is taking tests, grading students, part of research team than she qualifies. You need to see duties on NOC site, or you can convince her senior to give letter according to NOC codes... Best Luck..

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
VJSINGH said:
Guys i have a query

My wife is Mathematics teacher in the college. Are we eligible to apply under NOC 4011??
Please check NOC4214 to see if the job descriptions fit your wife's current job descriptions.
Cheers.

zyber12

Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney AU
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
Included in Application
Interview........
Isaiah 41:13
LANDED..........
Matthew 6:33...
is there anyone here received AOR or PER?

Status
Not open for further replies.