+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkfire

Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 (DIY)
;D september app :eek: [size=10pt]non hot noc[/size]----cic please start charging this coming week.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canhome11 said:
Dear Members,

I have been a silent member of this community and have gained a lot of valuable advice and knowledge during my PR application process. I would like to thanks all the senior members who have been religiously sharing there wisdom and feedback with potential applicants.

Your efforts are highly commendable...

I again seek your feedback on following questions

A brief background about about my PR application ( spreadsheet has already been updated)
NOC Category: 2173
PER received on 28 Oct 2014
ECAS status: We received your file on 3rd July 2014
Visa Office: NDVO

Questions

[size=15pt][size=15pt]1. I need to send my PCC and additional Job related documents to NDVO. However I do not know the NDVO address where I can submit these documents. Would be really helpful if someone can share this information.

2. Since my ECAS status is still NOT updated with second line stating "We started processing your application...." would it wise to still send the documents proactively to NDVO. I do have an email response to my query saying that my file was transferred to NDVO.

[/size][/size]

Thanks
Dear,

Your AOR (PER) email specifically tells you not to send any documents UNLESS requested. This creates unnecessary workload at VO and slows processing. Wait for MR communication and react with providing ONLY required documents. NDVO sends MR in 45-60 days, so keep waiting.

Good luck.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
namaste said:
It is only loosely in the order or PER received. They will only send MR after background check, security check, verification of the documents are complete and time taken for the completion of these checks is different for each applicant. So, although in general, earlier applications will receive MR earlier that is not always the case. You have definitely no need to worry as of yet.
Not entirely true. Security check is ongoing at MR stage and is complete against PPR.

canhome11

Aug 29, 2014
Thanks Diplomatru,

That was helpful. I still need the address as I would soon be traveling to Canada on work permit and would need to transfer my PR application to Canada. The email does mention that in case of your status change you need to inform CIC.

Would it be sufficient to send an email and request file transfer to different visa office or a physical evidence needs to be provided. And since I would be requesting a Visa office change I thought why not send the remaining documents as well..

Please share your opinion.

Diplomatru said:
Dear,

Your AOR (PER) email specifically tells you not to send any documents UNLESS requested. This creates unnecessary workload at VO and slows processing. Wait for MR communication and react with providing ONLY required documents. NDVO sends MR in 45-60 days, so keep waiting.

Good luck.

t_kell

Sep 2, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
rajdeepganga said:
For 2171 applicant

what will happen to candidates not falling under cap. Will CIC return applicatio without opening right?

Who was the last to get CC charged for 2171?
the last 2171 charged is from 9/2/2014 :eek:
i am 9/4, fingers crossed !!! ::) ::)

t_kell

Sep 2, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
mrzbd said:
hi guys!!

I am a 4th Sep applicant of 2171. can anyone tell me the latest date of CC/DD charge for 2171?

Thanks
Hi i'm 2171 4th Sep too, CC charge and waiting...
The last 2171 charged was CC 2nd Sep !

Marta

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/06/14
Doc's Request.
30/01/15
AOR Received.
PER received 30/09/14
Med's Request
30/01/15
Med's Done....
11/02/15
sundeep_s_ said:
Guys, I'm a June 09 applicant, got my PER on Oct 6. From the SS, I see that June 11 and 12th applicants have received request for MR and PCC.. I haven't yet, and my ecaas still reads one line. (we've received your application on June 09). Should I be concerned? Don't they send MR reqeusts in the order of PERs? Please share your opinions, positive or negative.

BTW, my VO is CPC-Ottawa and NOC is 2174.

Thanks.
I'm in the same situation, June 04- Noc 1111 , CPC- Ottawa. Some people from May didn't get their MR , so don't worry they are just digging in your papers, and checking them thoroughly, like mine ;)
I think your paperwork and mine is on the same desk and the officer just took a well deserved vacation :D

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canhome11 said:
[size=15pt]Thanks Diplomatru,

It is not guaranteed that your application will be transferred to another VO. It is within their power to finalize processing at current VO. Once you change address, send CSE to NDVO with new details. No need to send hard copies.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi&_ga=1.4318650.800455831.1378988221

Additionally I would ask you to refrain from using red large size fonts in regular messages in this thread.

giova424

Jan 19, 2014
Barranquilla, Colombia
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
AOR Received.
21-10-14
Med's Request
21-10-14
Med's Done....
25-10-14
Passport Req..
12-02-15
Hello guys.

I have a question. Do the visa offices ask for an interview before or after sending medicals?
Any case of rejection after medical request so far?

Thanks guys.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
giova424 said:
Hello guys.

I have a question. Do the visa offices ask for an interview before or after sending medicals?usually no interview call takes place after MR
Any case of rejection after medical request so far?none observed

Thanks guys.

t_kell

Sep 2, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Hi guys, just have a curious question:
is there any special reason why we don't see more new apps rejected on the SS ?
since 11/15 ?
i mean.. after 4 nocs capped i was guessing that the number would be increased...

cheers and good luck to all !!!!!!! ;D

pjy

Oct 16, 2014
ksa0510 said:
CC,DD,PER & Apps Update as at 22/11/2014
Latest CC Charged: 4 September
Latest DD encashed: 13 Aug
Latest PER: 30 July
Total CIC Apps: 9,242

This is a good summary.. thanks for sharing. It helps many people who are waiting for der ccc, Dd and per. Can we also add mr , ppr dates as well?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
t_kell said:
Hi guys, just have a curious question:
is there any special reason why we don't see more new apps rejected on the SS ?
since 11/15 ?
i mean.. after 4 nocs capped i was guessing that the number would be increased...

cheers and good luck to all !!!!!!! ;D
It will take considerable time for snail mail to reach the unlucky applicants. Another issue is that such applicants are generally hesitant to share their misfortune with others.

mjay122306

Oct 8, 2014
Hi,

I am applying under 2171 code, Canada office received my application last Sept 19 and until now I haven't received any response/messages from them. How long does it usually take for the Canada office to review my documents? The bank I got my bank draft can't also confirm if the cheque has been encashed since they need to email nova scotia bank first and it will take three moths to get an answer from them. I am very worried already if the cap has been reached and I could not get in. :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.