+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebrina

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APP
File Transfer...
DONNO
Med's Request
WAITING
LANDED..........
EAGERLY WAITING
ashif_eee said:
Buddy,

I am a 11th Aug 2014 applicant too.....:D

And I am assuming it will take 20-30 days more to get the CC charging....:D

Good luck....

Thanks ashif....

Sebrina

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APP
File Transfer...
DONNO
Med's Request
WAITING
LANDED..........
EAGERLY WAITING
trk1 said:
Completeness Check is over and they are going to scan the entire set...and then move it to the safe Central Registry Vaults..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. They need only the scan to do cc / PER /to send to VO.

:D :D :D :D :D :D
Thank you trk1

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
jimmydave said:
--- Looking for help for below quer ----

I received Medical Request on 8th nov. I have to travel to onsite from my current company by next week for 3 weeks and considering this I have couple of questions.

1. Within how much days generally people get Passport request after submitting MEDICAL,PCC & RPRF
2. After receving Passport request within how many days candidate has to sent Passport to local VO? (Is there any time limit like medical ? )
3. Suppose there is any time limit to submit passport , what to do while candidate is at onsite?

Buddy,

Congrats on ur MR...:D

Now, PPR is depending on ur Local VO.....And Usually 30-60 days are given for the PP submission....

But if u are not capable to submit ur PP within the given time frame then send an email to ur VO asking the extension.....Usually they entertain such request....:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
trk1 said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ashif_eee - Yours they will take special care. I have told them to ensure the scan is very good quality, so the local VO need not ask for another scan and is approved on opening itself!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

jimmydave

Oct 1, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Buddy,

Congrats on ur MR...:D

Now, PPR is depending on ur Local VO.....And Usually 30-60 days are given for the PP submission....

But if u are not capable to submit ur PP within the given time frame then send an email to ur VO asking the extension.....Usually they entertain such request....:)
Thanks a lot Asif

Nov 8, 2014
HELLO EVERYONE

I NEED INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO SUBMIT APPLICATION FOR NOC 0015/0113 CANADA IMMIGRATION ALSO DO I NEED TO HIRE CONSULTANT OR REPRESENTATIVE OR LAWYER TO FILE MY CASE. WHAT IS THE PROCDURE AND REQUIRMENTS. I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM I HOPE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM WILL HELP ME. THANKS

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
destination2016 said:
HELLO EVERYONE

I NEED INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO SUBMIT APPLICATION FOR NOC 0015/0113 CANADA IMMIGRATION ALSO DO I NEED TO HIRE CONSULTANT OR REPRESENTATIVE OR LAWYER TO FILE MY CASE. WHAT IS THE PROCDURE AND REQUIRMENTS. I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM I HOPE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM WILL HELP ME. THANKS
1) Start reading here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

2) Check out FAQ, when done

http://www.fsw2014.info/faq-before-submission/

3) Apply!

jdn

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
destination2016 said:
HELLO EVERYONE

My personal advice is not to Hire a consultant and waste money .
You will be able to find all documents in the below links , There are lot of volunteers here who are searching for more information and also learning by sharing their information .

You can initially do a through resuarch through the below links and ask doubts based on that .

http://www.fsw2014.info/

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

BEST of luck

dilmeet

Nov 3, 2014
hi i am new to it...my file reached on 1oct noc3142...how i add this to spread sheet...and what are my chances..thank u

jeymz

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris(originally Ankara)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
27-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with the file
Med's Request
27-01-2015
Med's Done....
30-01-2015
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
sometime warm or at least cool!
jeymz said:
seniors help me again! I'm an Iranian applicant, we have a forum and a spreadsheet like you guys just for Iranians but I guess seniors here help better and know more, so I prefer to ask you guys. We have to choose Ankara as our visa office since the Canadian embassy to Tehran is closed damn it!! now I saw allllll MR Iranians got their application processed in Paris which is weird. people of the Iranian forum said the CIO itself sent their files to Paris though they have chosen Ankara. do you confirm this? also in case they are right should we go to Paris for visa pickup or they will send our files to Ankara again?
Thanks
no comments on this issue?

Rpchugh

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-7-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
19-1-2015
Someone updated 31 July CC charged.. Don't know how far it's a right info... Any comments?

Mizo

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi my friends
I received update schedule A form only
Actually I wrote it in my original files has some mistake so they asked for update
I updated and correct with some change
It will affect my credibility with them as it was from 3 days and no reply till now
I am so worry

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
papmanindia said:
Hi Friends,
I am looking for sincere advice from all of you.

I am a 12 May applicant,
Status
MR/ PCC/PRPF (rec. on 7 October 2014)
Sent on 17 October 2014.
Medicals Done on 10 October 2014.
Query
Me and my wife is planning for family next year (around Nov/ Dec 2015). Currently, worried what would be the status of my PR. Lets say if child takes birth in Oct to Dec 2015, we need to take care of the new born baby for atleast a year in India. Meanwhile after birth, I will be applying/ arranging for baby's passport, birth certificate and PR. I have no idea how things will work out. And how much I will be good to hold make my a d my wife PR status alive.

Hope I m able to make my problem clear. I am really worried. (Also heard that soon policy for PR validity is going to change, it will be like one has to be in Canada for at least 183 days in a single year to keep PR status alive.)

Other suggestion I got was to get your baby delivered in Canada, then all problems resolved. Actually we will be trying for this baby after medical repercussions and my parents emotional attachment will not make to fly soon after baby get birth.

If you guys can provide any other suggestions, I would be grateful.
What exactly is your concern/question? You don't want to move to Canada for some time after the baby is born? The rules are straight. You need to live in Canada for 2 years within the 5 years after landing to be able to retain and renew PR. The changes announced are for citizenship requirement, nothing so far for PR renewal. So, the decision is really upto you.

Just so you know, if your wife gets pregnant before landing, you will need to notify the VO of the pregnancy. But, it would be a very bad idea to wait until after the baby is born to land. If the baby is born before landing, then your visa gets cancelled and it can be a time-consuming and hectic process to get visas reissued for all. I think what's best for you is to land towards the end of your visa validity (but before the birth of the baby) and give birth to the baby in Canada. You can then return to India. This will give you a little over 2 years after the baby is born before you need to move to Canada permanently.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
raks said:
Hello All..Got my medical request, partial pcc request and RPRF request :)..Updated the sheet now :)..
But I'm in a spot of bother as my wife is pregnant. I know its an ever lasting debate whether to go for x-ray or not. Now I'm planning to request NDVO for an extension of x-ray...do you guys have any idea if I can submit this request via case specific enquiry?? If I do that, what would be the average delay for a response? Please help. Thanks.
I don't think it is worth getting X-ray at this point because based on previous similar cases, the VO won't issue you visas until the baby is born. They will hold the application and issue you visas only after the baby is born and added to the application. You should directly contact the visa office by email and postpone the medicals.

Status
Not open for further replies.