+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
Maverick.Canajun said:
PER is here. Just a couple of minutes ago. Yippee!!!!
Congratulations for your PER and welcome to MR waiting club!!!

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
sdhar said:
Want to share good news and update forumites!!!!!!
:D :D :D
My Amex CC got charged at 8:17 PM IST. Was eagerly expecting to get the flash on my mobile and it happened today on 6th Nov. Glad I chose CC over DD.

My App received date: 22nd July 2014
NOC: 0121
VO: NDVO

Although I have updated my entry in the spreadsheet however App status by recd date page still shows 1 CC charged for July 22 whereas I can see 2 others with me in the FSW applicants page whom CC got charged on Nov 6 and have July 22 recd date.
smbody plz correct.
Hope to get further good news ;D
Congratulations for your Credit Card Charge !!!!!!!!!

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
CHEGEVARA said:
PER received a couple of hours ago, on the 6th of November. We are happier than ever!
App. Received on the 14th of July
CC Charge on the 29th of October
NOC 2131

Thank you God! Hope everybody here sees the same email !!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Congratulations for your PER and welcome to MR waiting club!!!

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
JAMAL007 said:
Dear All,

I would like to inform you that I have received PASSPORT REQUEST... from AMMAN VO. It is end of the race....

I wish all the applicants all the best... See you soon in CANADA ;) ;) ;)

JAMAL
Congratulations for your PPR Request !!!

prishad

Sep 13, 2014
Melbourne Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed 18/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 19/01/2015
AOR Received.
10/02/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
PCC request 1/07/2015 SLU - 26th Aug 2015
Med's Request
25/09/2015
Med's Done....
05/10/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/11/2015
LANDED..........
14/12/2015
Dear Seniors and Expert Members,

Just a quick query..

My agent here in Australia told me that after 6 weeks of file received you can email and ask the status of your application .. This would automatically bring your file to process a little faster as they have to reply the query in 30 working days ..

I dont know if this is correct .. I would want to ask this to all seniors and experts here is this the case .? My agent here is a 70 year old lady she has 20 years experience in canadian immigration and she was pretty confident while saying this .. I have been following this forum regularly and i dont see anyone who have done the same ..

Thanks in advance ..

P.S sorry if this is a stupid question but i am really curious on this one ..

fjvs121183

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2014
Doc's Request.
Wife's PC
AOR Received.
12/12/2014
File Transfer...
12/12/2014
Med's Request
16/12/2014
Med's Done....
24/12/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19/3/2014
VISA ISSUED...
30/3/2015
LANDED..........
22/5/2015
Thanks a lot!!!

So far processing times are very accurate. I should receive the AOR from the VO in about 2 weeks and the MR I believe in 4 weeks. Fortunately I already provided my PCC, so I just hope for a smooth process.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prishad said:
Dear Seniors and Expert Members,

Just a quick query..

My agent here in Australia told me that after 6 weeks of file received you can email and ask the status of your application .. This would automatically bring your file to process a little faster as they have to reply the query in 30 working days ..

I dont know if this is correct .. I would want to ask this to all seniors and experts here is this the case .? My agent here is a 70 year old lady she has 20 years experience in canadian immigration and she was pretty confident while saying this .. I have been following this forum regularly and i dont see anyone who have done the same ..

Thanks in advance ..

P.S sorry if this is a stupid question but i am really curious on this one ..
In short, it's BS.

Firstly, their disclaimer says that they will not answer you if the file has been received less than 7-10 weeks back. Sometimes they do and you get some super generic reply like "we have no record of your file-your file is in queue" in 45 days, and by this time most applicants receive CCC or PER (70+45=115 days). Secondly, the applications are reviewed on first come first serve basis without exceptions. Thirdly, the emails are answered by CSU agents not by actual adjudicators (CPAs). Lastly, CSE and addendums are regularly sent to CIO and we have a separate SS that aggregates all relevant information (the link is found in my signature).

Nov 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO/Mississauga office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014/03-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-01-2015/10-01-2018
IELTS Request
Provided upfront
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
24-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada :P
sreeramp said:
Congratulations for your PER !!!
Thanks a ton Sreeramp!! :)

vijaykumar13

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/05/2014
AOR Received.
PER 29/08/2014
IELTS Request
22 Points
Med's Request
30/10/2014
nishesh3003 said:
[Application Status Update]

NOC: 2281
Application Filed: July 10th 2014
Payment Charged: October 29th 04:52 PM IST Citibank Credit Card
Positive Determination Of Eligibility: November 6th 09:20 PM IST

It is TIME to get enlisted in the Global Spreadsheet. :)

[i]I shall shortly provide the forum with a summary of the potential flags in my application which may help present and/or future applicants.[/i]

[/quote]
[color=green][SIZE=15px][b]
CONGRATS NISHESH ;D
Please do so.

[/b][/SIZE][/color]
<---Click Good, Give +1

jagan081

May 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July 2014
Doc's Request.
23th October 2014 (CC Charge)
Bro, may i know your NOC ? I have applied for NOC 2132. CC charged on 24th Oct but haven't receive PER. So worried about it !!

winty said:
Good Day Everyone,

My CC got charged on 22nd Oct. Application on July 4, 2014. Still waiting anxiously for PER. I am a little worried because I am seeing other persons CC being charged after October 22 but they have gotten PER. This waiting really nerve racking.

Winty

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Only passport copies and RPF requested
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
I tried my luck couple of times yesterday. I called three times initially before 10 AM their time and spoke to same lady each time. She refused even to check my UCI etc. I again tried my luck around their noon and got thru an agent. I played a different game this time and ask him for my UCI. I told him that I lost my UCI and was urgently required. He collected my first name. last name and then country of birth and gave my UCI number. Then I asked him whether my application is still with CIC . interestingly he said its sent to Visa office.

I am not sure whether I should take this a positive sign. I am bit tensed , I hope he was not hinting that the application is getting returned. do they send the application to visa office without even sending me a PER. I did not get a PER yet nor I don't know the status of MY DD.

I am July 15th and paid with HDFC DD. When I spoke to HDFC guys, they said usually it takes three days to encash the dd. The receiver bank will scan the DD and send it to HDFC and would usually take three working days. I called up HDFC call center and spoke to forex team and asked to verify MY DD stats. They initially asked me to contact the nearest branch. I was able to convince the lady and she raised a request and said she would call me or I can call back in three days. I also spoke to my personal banker and asked him to chase && he also said 3 working days.

I also emailed CIC on 22nd of last month , so I was expecting an Email early next month.

For the benefit of everyone , remember the following

1: Send an email to cic after 8 weeks and probably 10, 12, and 14 weeks . Do not wait for the reply for the first email to send the next one. If you send emails like this, you will never have to get tensed the way I am feeling now. You know u will have a response in every alternate weeks.

2: If you are an HDFC DD holder, it takes 3 days for CIC to encash it. if you want to trace the DD, you can call up the hotline and spoke to a forex call center guys . You can also walk in to nearest HDFC and spoke to them . it looks like it can take a day or two to get response

3. If you don't remember your DD number ( Like what happened to me), Call up HDFC and get the DD number. I heard this will also be there in Net banking history but I did not get a chance to check it

4. finally when you speak to CIC, remember you may not get a reply from them. They may simply hang up. use your soft skill and get try to get information. ( I think if you follow the email chain as mentioned in my first point, you will not have to undergo this CIC Call center experience)

I wanted to thank MR NICE the guy whom I spoke yesterday ,. you made my eve. even if that's not right. or my application is returning back. I still thank you for being nice with me.

S

Saialluru

Aug 1, 2014
Hello seniors and friends .. I would like to know if i get study permit and have to shift to canada after i get PER will they change my VO or will my VO remain the same

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
adisu01 said:
I tried my luck couple of times yesterday. I called three times initially before 10 AM their time and spoke to same lady each time. She refused even to check my UCI etc. I again tried my luck around their noon and got thru an agent. I played a different game this time and ask him for my UCI. I told him that I lost my UCI and was urgently required. He collected my first name. last name and then country of birth and gave my UCI number. Then I asked him whether my application is still with CIC . interestingly he said its sent to Visa office.

I am not sure whether I should take this a positive sign. I am bit tensed , I hope he was not hinting that the application is getting returned. do they send the application to visa office without even sending me a PER. I did not get a PER yet nor I don't know the status of MY DD.

I am July 15th and paid with HDFC DD. When I spoke to HDFC guys, they said usually it takes three days to encash the dd. The receiver bank will scan the DD and send it to HDFC and would usually take three working days. I called up HDFC call center and spoke to forex team and asked to verify MY DD stats. They initially asked me to contact the nearest branch. I was able to convince the lady and she raised a request and said she would call me or I can call back in three days. I also spoke to my personal banker and asked him to chase && he also said 3 working days.

I also emailed CIC on 22nd of last month , so I was expecting an Email early next month.

For the benefit of everyone , remember the following

1: Send an email to cic after 8 weeks and probably 10, 12, and 14 weeks . Do not wait for the reply for the first email to send the next one. If you send emails like this, you will never have to get tensed the way I am feeling now. You know u will have a response in every alternate weeks.

2: If you are an HDFC DD holder, it takes 3 days for CIC to encash it. if you want to trace the DD, you can call up the hotline and spoke to a forex call center guys . You can also walk in to nearest HDFC and spoke to them . it looks like it can take a day or two to get response

3. If you don't remember your DD number ( Like what happened to me), Call up HDFC and get the DD number. I heard this will also be there in Net banking history but I did not get a chance to check it

4. finally when you speak to CIC, remember you may not get a reply from them. They may simply hang up. use your soft skill and get try to get information. ( I think if you follow the email chain as mentioned in my first point, you will not have to undergo this CIC Call center experience)

I wanted to thank MR NICE the guy whom I spoke yesterday ,. you made my eve. even if that's not right. or my application is returning back. I still thank you for being nice with me.

S
;D

Saialluru

Aug 1, 2014
:) :) :). Hello seniors and friends .. I would like to know if i get study permit and have to shift to canada after i get PER will they change my VO or will my VO remain the same :'( :-\ :-\ :'(

sjasim

Star Member
Aug 17, 2013
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
kashmoin said:
U should have received some response month earlier
Do u see second line in ECAS?
If not then contact them to know what is going on with Ur app
Should I contact CIC or LVO? If LVO then can anyone help me up with their email address?

Status
Not open for further replies.