+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raisa Nazrana

Aug 29, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
Nomination.....
06 Nov 2014(PER)
AOR Received.
18 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
21 Nov 2014
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
05 January 2016
Passport Req..
29 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
05 February 2016
LANDED..........
June/July
vinaj said:
All,

I sent the application on 10/28 and it reached today 11/03.

I have an MS degree so I sent original WES report and copies of degree certificate and Transcript from my Undergrad and Grad. I didn't send my 10th and 12th marksheets or any such documents. Is it okay or is my application incomplete?

Thanks
YES IT IS OK

Enity123

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Waived by His grace
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
immigrant2b said:
I dont agree that applications are served at cio at ist come ist served basis .16 july applicants are being charged and 9 july are still pending
Dude, it's true that its first come first serve, but then a lot of other factors do comes up that can delay some applications which accounts for the differences noticed. Take Kia!

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
For applicants whose visa office is LONDON

Just wanted to share with you that London Visa office asks for the full history since your 18th birthday (not just the last 10 years). I have submitted info for the last 10 years but they have asked me to submit Schedule A form with all history since 18th birthday. Below are the exact words from LVO email to me:

"-updated Schedule A forms for you and your spouse **questions 8 and 12 of the Schedule A form must be completed from age 18 and must not show any gaps in the dates. We are aware that the wording of these questions asks for details for the last 10 years, however, this office requires these questions to be completed from age 18. These forms may be downloaded from our website www.cic.gc.ca**"

This means, if you have stayed in any country (more than 6 months) after your 18th birthday but not during the last 10 years, LVO might ask you to send Police Clearance for that country. So have this info in mind and be prepared to get PCC if necessary.

Hope this helps for those who didn't apply yet. For those who have submitted their applications, no worries, you will receive an email from LVO to send them updated schedule A form by email. I don't know if other visa offices asks such history or not.

dadabigboy

Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
1212 CC CHARGE DATE 11-11-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSWP1 30/07/2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
PER 21-11-2014
IELTS Request
09-03-2013
Med's Request
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
03/06/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
This provides more insight ...... Thanks for sharing appreciate it. +1

zaydoov said:
Guys i have very good news for you all, after sometime of having the hesitation about the CAP updates and how it is being estimated and either for completeness check or CC charge or PER. i decided earlier last month to send an email to CIC asking about that specifically. here below the reply i got today

Dear Sir/Madam:

The website provides an estimate only of the applications included in the cap.

Until the application is checked for completeness, it cannot be confirmed as being received. Once it has been determined that the submission is complete, it is counted in the cap and the information is updated electronically. Due to high volumes of submissions, there is a lag between confirmation of receipt of a complete application and the electronic update of the cap count.

CB
Client Service Unit
CPC - Sydney | CTD - Sydney
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
196 George Street Sydney Nova Scotia B1P 1J3 | 196 rue George Sydney Nouvelle-Écosse B1P 1J3
Telephone | Téléphone 1-888-242-2100
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

Enity123

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Waived by His grace
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Dhaka2014 said:
For applicants whose visa office is LONDON

Just wanted to share with you that London Visa office asks for the full history since your 18th birthday (not just the last 10 years). I have submitted info for the last 10 years but they have asked me to submit Schedule A form with all history since 18th birthday. Below are the exact words from LVO email to me:

"-updated Schedule A forms for you and your spouse **questions 8 and 12 of the Schedule A form must be completed from age 18 and must not show any gaps in the dates. We are aware that the wording of these questions asks for details for the last 10 years, however, this office requires these questions to be completed from age 18. These forms may be downloaded from our website www.cic.gc.ca**"

Noted, many thanks for the info.
This means, if you have stayed in any country (more than 6 months) after your 18th birthday but not during the last 10 years, LVO might ask you to send Police Clearance for that country. So have this info in mind and be prepared to get PCC if necessary.

Hope this helps for those who didn't apply yet. For those who have submitted their applications, no worries, you will receive an email from LVO to send them updated schedule A form by email. I don't know whether other visa offices asks such history or not.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
trk1 said:
Right..at the time of application, the intend was maybe "ON". But it is only intend at the time of application. And one finds jobless in ON and has a good offer in Qubec, the intend obviously gets refined..just a case to highlight that after PR issued, it is our choice, assuming our original intended location is not suiting us.
So where do we have a difference of opinion ? I said exactly that. After PR, technically we can stay anywhere in Canada, including Quebec. Was just justifying the reason why I was skeptical about staying and working in Quebec.
I have already corrected my earlier statement where I had said we are not at all allowed to work in Quebec. :) :D ;D

dadabigboy

Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
1212 CC CHARGE DATE 11-11-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSWP1 30/07/2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
PER 21-11-2014
IELTS Request
09-03-2013
Med's Request
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
03/06/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
congrats are in order. dance like theres no tomorrow

xceptional88 said:
I am July 17 Applicant.

Despite CIC email that they could not find a application with them in my name and date of birth.

I have just seen a drop in my account balance which is slightly more than the CIC fees so I hope it is charged by CIC.... never been more happy on reducing my account balance :)

Yayy!!

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
future_canadian said:
They send it to your Canadian address by post. Several weeks usually.
Canadian address other than Quebec.

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
zaydoov said:
Guys i have very good news for you all, after sometime of having the hesitation about the CAP updates and how it is being estimated and either for completeness check or CC charge or PER. i decided earlier last month to send an email to CIC asking about that specifically. here below the reply i got today

Dear Sir/Madam:

The website provides an estimate only of the applications included in the cap.

Until the application is checked for completeness, it cannot be confirmed as being received. Once it has been determined that the submission is complete, it is counted in the cap and the information is updated electronically. Due to high volumes of submissions, there is a lag between confirmation of receipt of a complete application and the electronic update of the cap count.

CB
Client Service Unit
CPC - Sydney | CTD - Sydney
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
196 George Street Sydney Nova Scotia B1P 1J3 | 196 rue George Sydney Nouvelle-Écosse B1P 1J3
Telephone | Téléphone 1-888-242-2100
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
Good information. +1 added.
Get ready for a rain of Good reputation add on your profile.
This was a hot debate topic until now.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
Oh really? So you can't apply for, say, DL until you get a PR card? Or permanent SIN?
According to your logic without this essential card you are pretty much nobody, which is not true. Any third party in Canada will acknowledge your landing stamp on immigration visa as PROOF OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE. Unless you want to move out of Canada, which is not something I was commenting in my previous post, you are absolutely good with your passport and you CAN MOVE AND WORK INSIDE CANADA WHEREVER YOU WANT. Do you still need to apply for PR card? Sure, it's more convenient and safe to carry.
You can apply for DL/SIN etc with just the stamp. You cannot re-enter Canada on the same visa, even if stamped.

Raisa Nazrana

Aug 29, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
Nomination.....
06 Nov 2014(PER)
AOR Received.
18 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
21 Nov 2014
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
05 January 2016
Passport Req..
29 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
05 February 2016
LANDED..........
June/July
CanOl said:
Raven,

I had mentioned NO after reading from http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp, the OFFICIAL WEBSITE which you can't dispute.

Extract pasted here :

"Do you intend to reside in Quebec?

If you intend to reside in the province of Quebec, you do not qualify under the Federal Skilled Worker Program.

Under the Canada-Quebec Accord on Immigration, Quebec establishes its own immigration requirements and selects foreign nationals who will adapt well to living in Quebec. If you intend to come to Canada as a Quebec-selected skilled worker, you must first apply to the Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion (MIDI) (in French only). "

Hence had mentioned that though technically allowed, it may lead to problems. I agree with Future_canadian that after PR card is issued after 3-4 months, no one can stop you from working in Quebec, but why take a chance ? If you want to work in Quebec, why not apply through their dedicated programme ?

Hope we are on the same page.
Why Can't people just go to the CIC website and read thoroughly. I have seen applicants got rejected by just not being thorough to what CIC asked. For example, So many applications got rejected bcoz of not providing their educational certificate & transcripts. Some got rejected bcoz of providing photocopy of ECA. Where it is clearly mentioned to provide original ECA along-with educational certificate & transcripts.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MapleLeaf16 said:
Finallllllyyy... got my PER today. July 7th applicant. Paid via DD.

My calculation is, with DD payment it takes 3 months and 25 dys to get ur PER and this is exactly what happened with me.

Goodluck to you all !!
congrats

Aboudo2

Nov 3, 2014
Hello,

My application was received at 9 May

And we got PER at 14 August
noc 2132
Visa office : Cairo, probably cpc-ottawa now

And ecas is : In process, we received your application on May 9

And till now nothing else !!

What could this mean ?!

And if there is refusal, shouldn't we have received it by now or what ?

How can I contact them to know about my application ?

Thank you

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
engmSalem said:
Dears,

Excuse me friends, how long does it take to have PR card after landing and Is it possible to leave canada for one year after getting PR and come back later.

Please Advise
It takes several weeks up to 3 months to get your PR card. You can leave Canada for a year and come back later, but be aware:

1. You will not be able to re-enter Canada without your PR card as the FSW is a single-entry visa. (If you come from a country that does not need a visa to enter Canada, you can re-enter as much as you like, but if you need a visa, you only get a single entry.) Your PR card can only be sent to a Canadian address. You either need to wait for it or have someone send it to you.

2. You must stay in Canada for 2 out of every 5 years to retain PR.

Status
Not open for further replies.