+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
sarai said:
Hi,
I am currently on a short official visit to Sweden for a month. I just came 2 weeks before. Should i mention that in forms as my current address. or provide that information in Supplementary form. I do not want to complicate the things.
Be consistent in your information. Since you are staying in sweden for 2 weeks, specify the address where you are staying in the background declaration as well as travels form. If the information is consistent then application will be processed faster.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
balars4 said:
I've FSW'13 returned bunch. Now prepared new generic form. Hope All other appl same changing date by whitener or print out of last page.
Other minor updates. Waiting for official release.
Keep checking with the updated form...specially Generic form...Be Careful brother... :)

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
Mona76 said:
Hi I am Saudi resident but from Pakistan. Last year CIC sent back my app bc of cap but I didn't reciecve my application yet I want to apply again but I have no ielts as its already submitted last year. I have a query can I apply again with ielts result photocopy. Plz reply ASAP.
Hi Mona, speaking as per the document checklist, you can submit a copy if below applies.

Applicants are permitted to submit a copy of their language test results with a new application only if the original test results were submitted with a previous Federal Skilled Worker application on or after June 26, 2010 and were not returned to the applicant. All copies of the language test results must be accompanied by the photocopy of the refusal letter from CIC and an explanation that CIC retained and currently holds the original.

Otherwise you will definitely need to request and provide an original copy of your test. Contact you testing institute and inquire from them the timeline to acquire a copy.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
vncntybnz said:
Guys, another thing I want to clarify.

I am the principal applicant and I am bringing along my spuse and son. My agency is requiring us to submit proofs of my spouse's work experience and education credentials, along with mine. I checked the FSWP document checklist and there is nowhere there that says that the spouse's proofs of work experience and education credentials are required.

Please. I really need your opinion, guys. Thanks in advance.
can2174 said:
go to his office and kick his **s , this agents are big time touts. Ask for refund and apply yourself. they will delay your application un necessarily.
Very well said vai...I was just excited to hear such things ..Stupid consultants.... :mad: :mad:

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
sarai said:
Hi,
I am currently on a short official visit to Sweden for a month. I just came 2 weeks before. Should i mention that in forms as my current address. or provide that information in Supplementary form. I do not want to complicate the things.
Be consistent in your information. Since you are staying in sweden for 2 weeks, specify the address where you are staying in the background declaration as well as travels form. If the information is consistent then application will be processed faster.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
mohondubai said:
Ashif Bhai, you rock. :-*
Thank UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Mohon vaiiiiiiiiiii......... :D :D :D :D

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
I have a question regarding proof of funds.

1- Can my father transfer money to my account, will this be alright, considering it will be there till the very end?
If yes than how will i show it that its a gift deed from my father?

2- How will i show POF in the form of bonds? Do i have to encash it and deposit it in my account? How will the CIC know that the money was from bonds?

3- Last, which method of the above two is easy/fas?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
can2174 said:
below is the sample noterization for Letter of reference that I took from fsw13 thread last year.

Sample noterization
Date:

SOLEMN AFFIRMATION

I the undersigned, (principal applicant), residing at ___________________________________, hereby solemnly affirm that from (date) until (date) I was employed by (company name) as (job title).

I worked (number) hours per week and was paid (salary) (weekly, monthly, yearly).

My main duties consisted of (main duties).

Main Duty 1
Main Duty 2
Main Duty 3
Main Duty 4
and so on and so forth.

I am unable to obtain a letter with the job description from my employer because the HR department doesn't provide any such letter with the job duties mentioned on it. The only thing they provide with is an experience letter with the designation and the tenure of the employment mentioned on it, that too at the time of relieving. I have that letter and I shall enclose the notarized copy of the same.

Rich collection vai.... ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
I have seen people keeping record of all who wish to apply in excel document to consolidate group as per NOC and when they applied and eventually tracking progress in their applications so others could prepare for those process. If someone in the group knows how to manage the stuff why can't we have the same excel sheet. Anyone with te knowledge to manage tat stuff please volunteer for admin to that sheet and all start updating that sheet. What say people?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
vncntybnz said:
can2174, if only I can do that. I have spent a lot of money ($1300!) for these guys who dont even completely know what they are supposed to do. Sad thing is I cant ask for a refund.

Anyway, are we required to submit resumes or curriculum vitae with our application??? Apparently, my agency is also asking us to submit resumes.
Ohhhh no i just want to Kick those agency's guys.....

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
I am short of some cash and would get the remaining amount transferred to my account by my brother. After that, I will take 'Bank Balance Certificate' which would just state the balance as on data but would not show transactions.

Please let me know if 'Bank Balance Certificate' is acceptable to CIC? Also, I read somewhere that in the initial phase of application, this is OK but at later stages they might ask for 6 months bank statement. Please advise if this is how it works.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
P3142 said:
It is better to print again as generic forms bar code may change. also kindly check all the forms as some forms are looks alike but updated recently. Don't loose our last easy chance for simple mistakes. I would like to recommend that even if you post the application few days later than planned is better than missing.
Very well said P3142 .... :-*

pbvprasad

Apr 25, 2014
WP EXTENSION LMO TO ICT PROGRAM

Hi,
[size=10pt]
I got my WP under LMO category last year, I would like to apply for extension of my WP this year in May, 2014. Can I apply for WP extension now in ICT programmed?
[/size]

Thanks,

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
pankhilsingh said:
Hey guys, How about NOC-0113, Purchasing Manager.

I have been performing all the activities of a manager but designation is no where mentioned in JD, Salary Slips, etc.

Is it really mandatory to show the designation while filing application?

Also, who all are willing to apply in it? And what is the probability of acceptance if the case is filed in first week of June'14.

And the proof of funds as per CIC can be how much old? Current FD's are good enough or atleast 6 months old are required. Please confirm.

Pankhil Singh
Dear brother,

1. its mandatory to show designation.

2. Yes probability is still strong since CAP is for 1000 now... :)

3. No maturity is mentioned for POF...so fixed deposit will be ok for u ..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Hope this will help... :)

it_engg

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-09-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
how can i chose 3 buisness day option for eca?

how many days will it take if i choose international epress delivery and 3 buisness day option for eca?

Status
Not open for further replies.