+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P3142

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
13 May 2015
balars4 said:
I've FSW'13 returned bunch. Now prepared new generic form. Hope All other appl same changing date by whitener or print out of last page.
Other minor updates. Waiting for official release.
It is better to print again as generic forms bar code may change. also kindly check all the forms as some forms are looks alike but updated recently. Don't loose our last easy chance for simple mistakes. I would like to recommend that even if you post the application few days later than planned is better than missing.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
sreeramp said:
The funds could be in the form of:
cash
documents that show property or capital payable to you (such as stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills, etc.) or
documents that guarantee payment of a set amount of money, which are payable to you (such as bankers' drafts, cheques, travellers' cheques or money orders).

Please refer the below web link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
Yes but in the checklist they clearly mention proof of unencumbered and readily transferable funds in convertible currency.
they have given option of
current bank certification letter(showing balance and date from which you hold the account)
or
evidence of saving balance(history of records in 3 or 6 month statement)
or
Fixed Deposit or time deposit statement

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

lovenish

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
plz add me to whatsapp group of fsw2014... mine no. is +917838353301

zsw

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-09-15
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Hi, Can anyone help me and suggest the CAP filling in NOC 3112 (General practitioners and family physicians). i have gone through with the guideline and documents must be assessed by MCC (Medical Council of Canada) for Educational Credential Assessments not from anyone else. it seems very tedious and long way to get the assessment. i hope CAP will stay in this category.

One more thing...

My name has changed after marriage but my degrees and all other documents apart from passport has the old name. i got the marriage certificate do i need something else to satisfy them that the degrees i am sending belongs to me.

Thanks

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Canada 2014 said:
Hi guys,
Its nice to see a forum like this as regards fsw 2014.I hv a few questions and will appreciate candid opinions.
I applied for fsw 2013 but my application was returned due to cap reached(noc 1112).My Bsc qualification is civil engineering and I hv about 2years work experince wt it and about 7years work experience in the bank up till date and also I'm abt completing my MBA(june 2014).I did not include my experience as a civil enginner last year b4 sending my application cz I was running against time so as to be able to make the cap(this is bcz I wuld hv had 2 seek out my previous employer for reference letters).the reference letter I got frm the bank last year (whch is my most recent place of work) wrote out all my job duties with about only 3 or 4 of them matching the job duties of d noc 1112.this is making me change my mind and instead apply for noc 2131(civil engineer) as my work experience wt this will match abt 80% of d ones on the noc 2131.whc wuld u advise me to go for,noc 1112 considering d fact dt my ualification and experience don't match although I hv abt 80points if I apply as noc 1112 and 76points if I apply as 2131.Or should I apply as noc 2131 even though d work experience is small and not as recent compared with my present one(besides I was paid salary by cash then but I hv my employment letter,hope that won't b a problem)mthis is because an agent told me that cic usually prefers it that d primary noc u are applying for should be the one you are presently doing.kindly reply so I'll knw whc documents to gather.thank u

If I go for noc 1112,won't the fact that the matching duties are just about 3 lead to a rejection(did anybody experience this last year?).also presently,my title in my place of work is personal banking officer,shuld I write this in my form or what do u think I should write.

For the forms I submitted last year,I did not include my experience as a civil engineer cz I did nt hv evidence to back it up.If I apply for noc 2131 this year,will it look suspicious?.suggestions pls.thanks
Brother I have already replied earlier...I blv U know--- there is lots of queries...requesting u to check all pages after submission of ur query... :) :)

here is ans... ;D ;D:

ashif_eee said:
Since u already applied 1112 on earlier FSW13...I will suggest ur to apply with Same NOC....And the points doesnt matter as long as u scored min 67.....

So u can leave 2131 now...Thts what is my suggestion.... :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
tajeeeee said:
Dear members,
I have a quick query..Currently i am an indian resident residing in Saudi Arabia.For getting the photocopies notarized is it ok if i
get them notarized from a lawyer in Saudi Arabia?
If he has the license then it should be ok.... :)

nepsam

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
I starting working full time since my last semester at university. (i.e Since April 2012). I worked from April 2012 to December 2013 on NOC 2174 (1 yr 8 months). Last year I applied but my docs were returned due to cap full. I had mentioned my job starting date as April 2012. But I doubt it would sound suspicious that I worked full time while studying. But it is my genuine experience. :(

Do you think I should make a new letter showing that I worked only after I graduated? Won't they have a record of my previous application?

HELPPPPPP

pankhilsingh

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Hey guys, How about NOC-0113, Purchasing Manager.

I have been performing all the activities of a manager but designation is no where mentioned in JD, Salary Slips, etc.

Is it really mandatory to show the designation while filing application?

Also, who all are willing to apply in it? And what is the probability of acceptance if the case is filed in first week of June'14.

And the proof of funds as per CIC can be how much old? Current FD's are good enough or atleast 6 months old are required. Please confirm.

Pankhil Singh

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
deeptj said:
Hello guys please help me I have one question. .
My spouse have experience as a associate professor in a college which is affiliated by university and UPSC.
Here in Ferdral they need University lecturer and university professor(4011)
So my spouse is eligible or not?? Only they need experience in University campus or its possible in college affiliated by University??
Please reply asap... I have so many works to do..
i can suggest u to check with the below link...If she does the below duties with her profession then she is eligible...:

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=4011

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
yoriyori said:
Hi Seniors,

I am a British Citizen and looking to apply under NOC 2171 as a business Analyst. Would I need to sit IELTS?

Regards
So far i cant see any excuse for English language country..In that case u will have to seat for IELTS.... :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
patelaakash33 said:
I have completed my trade course in REFRIGERATION AIR CONDITIONING MECHANIC BUT I DON'T HAVE WORK EXPERIENCE.
SO I DECIDED TO SHOW SECONDARY EDUCATION ONLY THE I WILL SHOW WORK EXPERIENCE AS COOK AND THEN I APPLY FOR NOC 6322. IS IT OKAY??
Seems ok...bro... :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
varuen said:
I want to call to immigration office for certain inquiries like i have applied to qsw, can i apply to fsw now. However i dont have file number as i havnt applied for fsw yet. In that case i am only getting the automated telecaller info. I want to talk to executive, for that please guide me what should i do.
Please check for updated form on CIC website before submission (MAY-1, 2014) of ur application which is important.

nepsam

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Subash said:
Thank you once again for your detailed response. I have not begun ECA yet as I am still confused on how to process further. Are transcripts in sealed envelope from university enough or do we need registrar of university filled out the form designed by WES to dispatch for ECA? To be exact with you ,I am applying as a co-applicant ,my wife can be a principle applicant and She is a registered nurse.
Well this is how you apply to ECA:
1. Fill Up the ECA application form (Downloadable from somewhere at WEs website)
2. Get your latest educational transcripts attested at your university.
3. Make bank draft (if you are paying via bank draft) or use credit card.
4. Put all of the above in an envelop and seal them.
5. Sent them to WES (use DHL or fedex and save time)

You will get your ECA report back depending upon the delivery channel you use.

Again I suggest you to pay extra $100 and get it delivered back via international courier (DHL/FEDEX)

GOOD LUCK and Remember ACT QUICK.... :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
SAMMY323 said:
In how much time I would get to know that my application has got accepted or not?
My file had reached to Nova Scotia on 7th April 2014.

My concern is the NOC I've applied under is almost over (3212--> 274 applications)

Do I stand a chance to get my application accepted? Or I would have to send it again in the next quota.
Please tell us about which opening u r actually talking for..??... :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
MarkusP said:
Good Luck to everyone!

I am currently preparing my documents and I ahve a question regarding proof of funds.

Currently I do not have it but my mother will give me the necessary funds at any time. It is not a loan and is mines to keep.

Will a large deposit set of flags?

I heard I can do a bank certificate and that will not show the large deposit but I am planning to send my bank statements as further proof of my employment which shows my weekly pay deposits from the company, so they will notice the large deposit.
Dear Brother,

Initial Large deposits are usually ignored...But try to maintain ur fund consistent on later stage of the application process...

So keep calm..And prepare urself... ;) :D

Best of luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.