+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vvv

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO / Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
kollins said:
Nobody knows how the officers work....as for me,I gave my personal experience.
For me,there is no harm in including the old passport and subsequently write a cover letter to explain it.
My application wasn't delayed....rather,the interval between the date my application was received and my PERS mail receipt date was 20days.
It worked for me.
Thanx buddy, I ll also do the same.
Attach old and new copies of passport and write a cover letter with reasons.

And one more thing, do I need to attach (with notarization) all the pages of passport that includes visa or just we need the identification page ?

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
vvv said:
Dear Kollins,
I am in the similar situation too. I asked for a solution for this in the previous thread and Ashif_ee suggested me not to include my old passport with the application as old passport number is also included in new passport. He said, this will rather confuse CIC staff and may lead to delay in decision making.

So, Please help us take a correct decision, what to do ? Either attach an old passport or not ?

Hello VVV
you are not the first who is going through this situation or this is not first time this thing is happening for CIC officers , they are experienced one and they knows such scenarios...so don't worry sit relax...and keep watching CC charging on forum...

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankit1703 said:
Hi Achiever,

Do they keep record of your last year application as well ? Like your company name duration , role etc ?
Do you have any idea about the information of records they keep with themselves even if they have returned your file
Yes. They keep records of all files received. If the information you provide this time will conflict with information you provided last time you should provide a detailed and convincing explanation why.

Another poster said his consultant had him sign forms and then filled them in and sent to CIC without even showing him the forms. This is a terrible practice and that is a shady consultant who should be off CIC's list.

Abnormaldehyde

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-09-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
Med's Request
05-12-2014
Med's Done....
06-12-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
isti84 said:
Hi,

Can you tell me how many days took for completing evaluation after getting response from university. Today my status changed to Document received- review in progress. I got to know that my university sent all the verification to WES.
My University responded on 7 May....

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gchabs said:
Thanks! You're a STAR!

One last thing about getting my BC notarized.
The notary has agreed to attest both of documents, Japanese and English Translation, However, I was wondering, he wouldn't understand Japanese, so having the Japanese version notarized will raise doubts in case officer's mind? I know both will have to submitted, however can both also be notarized or you reckon only English translation must be?

Regarding my National ID
I am originally from India and I have noticed in this thread a lot of Indians are choosing 'No' in one of the documents where National ID is asked. Since I am currently living in the UAE, and been working here for about 3+ years now, can I mention my Emirates ID? Although I am convinced to be better off avoiding this and checking 'NO' like most others have done. Providing a copy of your National ID isn't mandatory, is it?
Re your BC:

Having the Japanese version certified as a true copy according to the method required in the guide would not raise questions because it is easy enough to see whether a copy is the same as the original. I don't know what "notarized" means in India but if it means that the notary is witnessing the completion of a document by the person filling it out (like witnessing a signature or a sworn statement), that would indeed raise questions because the Indian notary of 2014 was not in Japan at the time your BC was issued to witness it. As a general principle, it is suspicious if a person is making a representation or statement they seem to be unqualified to make.

Re your national ID: You must provide copies of all your national IDs. If you have more than one national ID you should provide an annexure to the generic application form listing all national IDs and providing copies of all under the appropriate checklist item asking for civil status documents. I have been living for several years outside my country of citizenship on a visa and I provided my national ID from both countries. The purpose of this question is to enable CIC to conduct background checks, make sure you have not violated any immigration laws or terms of your visa in any other country, etc.

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends i am planning to send my documents via indian speed post. Is that fine ? How long does it takes to reach ??

Vikiwow

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
PER 15.10.2014
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
I had a week with status Documents received-review in progress before they changed it to evaluation in progress, estimated date 23th

rameez748

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Surat, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014 signed by JOHN
Nomination.....
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
Not Applicable for NDVO
IELTS Request
along with documents
File Transfer...
Not Applicable for NDVO
Med's Request
20-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
29-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
26-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
11-Sep-2015
Abnormaldehyde said:
Today WES sent me a mail subjecting 'EVALUATION COMPLETED NOTIFICATION'. in my WES account, status is showing 'completed' and Delivery details showing 'Evaluation Report 2 copies sent by International Express,Date Sent: May 16, 2014'. Can i track it down? from where can i find Tracking number?

NB: Ofcourse i chose international express option :D
wait for 24 hours.... u will get your tracking number in the delivery details...

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sbs said:
I have some confusion in IMM 0008 schedule 3
in the form q:12 ask to list down all occupation within the last 10 years. and this occupation should be NOC wise.
I have experience under a same NOC for 3+ yr but i switched several companies.
I also have experience of 2yr in another NOC. I also switched companies in that period.

I am confused that should i list records in companywise or NOC Wise?
like according NOC 2173 i have experience in Company A 1 yr, Company B 2yr, company C 1.5 yr
and according to NOC 2174 i have experience in Company X 1.5yr and company Y 0.5 yr.

so should i filled up like
From yyyy-mm to yyyy-mm NOC 2173 - 1yr (company A)
From yyyy-mm to yyyy-mm NOC 2173 - 2yr (company B)
From yyyy-mm to yyyy-mm NOC 2173 - 1.5yr (company C)
From yyyy-mm to yyyy-mm NOC 2174 - 1.5yr (company X)
From yyyy-mm to yyyy-mm NOC 2174 - 0.5yr (company Y)

or
From yyyy-mm to yyyy-mm NOC 2173 - 3.5yr (company A,b,c)
From yyyy-mm to yyyy-mm NOC 2174 - 2yr (company X,y)

my second confusion is about mailing label for my own address . should i just print out my mailing label in a blank sheet or should i print the label on an envelop and send the envelop labeled my address with the documents.

another confusion.
it is said that the bar code of IMM 0008 generic form should be at the top of the forms.
and in the checklist , it is said that the checklist should be placed as a cover letter.

so what should be the assending order?
Bar Codes
Check list
IMM 0008 and other forms,
supporting documents

or
Checklist
Bar code page
IMM 0008 and other forms,
supporting documents.

All my docs are ready. i am just stuck on this silly confusion.
can anyone help me in this !!!

thanks in advance :)
Your work experience should be filled out with each company as a separate line. If you need more space, attach an annexure.

You should attach mailing labels, NOT envelopes. I used printer-feedable adhesive mailing labels. I am assuming they want to be able to easily peel off and affix them to an envelope. You don't know what size envelope they would need and they don't ask for envelopes they ask for labels.

The bar code/checklist instructions are inconsistent, aren't they? You can do either one. It won't be grounds for rejection.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fdv420 said:
I live two years in Jordan and come back to my country and now i can not provide jordan PCC but i have my
country PCC if VO ask for it how can i satisfy him. Or it will be must as i can not get it now??
Please seniors help!!!
CIC's web site has instructions on how to obtain PCCs for every country in the world. Jordan is here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/jordan.asp. Instructions are provided for those living both inside and outside Jordan at the time of the request.

You can submit your application without PCCs but you should be familiar with how to obtain your PCC from Jordan and know about how long it will take, because the VO will ask you for it and your application will not be successful unless you provide it.

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
Sverma495 said:
Friends i am planning to send my documents via indian speed post. Is that fine ? How long does it takes to reach ??
I will advise you, use FedEx / DHL Or Aramex if you belong to hot NOC, else UPS is perfectly fine....

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dp_2014 said:
all my Id's(e.g. Passport, etc) and certificates(e.g. 10th,12th,degrees) show my name as First name + Middle name only in Given name and Surname as Blank.

But my Work experience letter(e.g. Payslips, joining letter, etc) shows my First name+Middle+Surname in all documents.
So would it be a problem,do i need to click the column of "have u ever been called by any other name" in generic form?
Or its fine....
I don't think that counts as "another" name. But you should explain thoroughly the difference between your name as shown on the various documents.

Why do so many people have passports that don't show their surname?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POKLINK said:
please can a medical laboratory technologist with position as a laboratory manager as under managers in health care?
Look at the description of the occupation in the NOC. If your duties fit under that description, you can apply.

rameez748

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Surat, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014 signed by JOHN
Nomination.....
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
Not Applicable for NDVO
IELTS Request
along with documents
File Transfer...
Not Applicable for NDVO
Med's Request
20-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
29-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
26-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
11-Sep-2015
migratecanada2012 said:
I will advise you, use FedEx / DHL Or Aramex if you belong to hot NOC, else UPS is perfectly fine....

indian post will take decades to make it.....

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhaantariq said:
I don't think you have to provide pcc from all those places where u lived in the past some years. u have to provide pcc from where u r living currently.

because it would be illogical for a person who lived in several different countries to get pcc from each one, which will take ages and doesn't show any logic.

seniors plz some advice on it.
Yes you do. Here is a direct quote from the CIC guide:

Police certificates

All applicants must submit police certificates/clearances as part of the application process.

You and all of your family members who are 18 years of age and older and who are not already permanent residents or Canadian citizens will have to provide:

a valid police certificate, or
police clearance, or
record of no information.

These documents are to be provided for each country other than Canada, in which you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.
If you've lived in 5 countries for at least 6 months you need to provide all 5 PCCs.

Status
Not open for further replies.