+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Abnormaldehyde said:
OK, i have the same scenario with some of the friends discussing above.

My old passport has expired with which i had my IELTS. So what i have to do is, just provide my IELTS original score sheet with copies of old and new passports together. and its not necessary to attach a cover letter explaining the situation (isn't is??)

Dear Ashif/admin, plz justify ......
I felt I had give response to this request before.
This scenario personally happened to me.
You are to include the photocopies of both the old and new passport in your package not forgetting the original IELTS result.
For me,I provided a cover letter explaining the fact that the old passport was still valid when I took the exam buy has been renewed when I wanted to send my application package.....I'm not saying this is the rule but this what I did and was okay for me.
If you have submitted your application already....don't worry.
If you havnt,I will strongly advise you to provide a cover letter to explain the reason.

Cheers!

Abnormaldehyde

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-09-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
Med's Request
05-12-2014
Med's Done....
06-12-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
kollins said:
I felt I had give response to this request before.
This scenario personally happened to me.
You are to include the photocopies of both the old and new passport in your package not forgetting the original IELTS result.
For me,I provided a cover letter explaining the fact that the old passport was still valid when I took the exam buy has been renewed when I wanted to send my application package.....I'm not saying this is the rule but this what I did and was okay for me.
If you have submitted your application already....don't worry.
If you havnt,I will strongly advise you to provide a cover letter to explain the reason.

Cheers!

Thankz brother. i will provide a cover then. thankz a lot.

asinght

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
AOR Received.
23-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
01-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
Is there any graph/information detailing the timeline when various NOCs filled up last year?

rohit360deg

Sep 24, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
shah2014 said:
@ rohit360degree
Even if the new born is born 1 day after your application sign off date, i dont think it shud b a problem.

However, keep in mind that if you start planning your family now, the mother will be pregrnant by the time of your medical test (applications are expected to be processed by march 2014).

Note that all medical tests can not be performed on pregant mother (for safety of child and some give false reading due to high hormone level of mother). Therefore, your application may get delayed by few months due to pending medical tests.

But overall, other than they delay, there shud b no bearing on the application or result. In fact, they shud be happy for getting one extra prospective citizen of intelligent & hardworking parents ;). After all the whole exercise is to strengthen the population.

Go ahead.

Excellent Reply and explanation!! :) Thanks!!! Appreciate it..

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
asinght said:
Is there any graph/information detailing the timeline when various NOCs filled up last year?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE#gid=22

rameez748

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Surat, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014 signed by JOHN
Nomination.....
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
Not Applicable for NDVO
IELTS Request
along with documents
File Transfer...
Not Applicable for NDVO
Med's Request
20-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
29-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
26-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
11-Sep-2015
Abnormaldehyde said:
Brother, mine reached on 2 May, and they gave me evaluation completion date on 21 may. ;D
Brother..

mine reached on 29th and thy told 12th may. thy completed evaluation on 13th and sent report via international express which will reach to me on 17th may which is tomorrow. i m done with complete file just to pin WES report. i hope you have opted international express option of 100$. that will be worth.

dont worry thy manage dates (+) 1 tolerance.

best of luck.

rameez748

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Surat, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014 signed by JOHN
Nomination.....
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
Not Applicable for NDVO
IELTS Request
along with documents
File Transfer...
Not Applicable for NDVO
Med's Request
20-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
29-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
26-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
11-Sep-2015
startupphase said:
My Application To WES reached on 6th May...And they gave me evaluation completion date on 20th may by email.....

1.Arent they taking too long?....
2.What can be done about it?,....
3.Can i request them to complete with the evaluation process earlier?.....

Actualyy iam waiting for only ECA report to be pinned up in the file.......
Current Status is evaluation is in progress......

4.Seniors and experienced what is the probable next status by WES.....
5.Will the application be sent to me by 20th or even they may make it even more later as well.....

Abnormaldehyde said:
Brother, mine reached on 2 May, and they gave me evaluation completion date on 21 may. ;D
Brother..

mine reached on 29th and thy told 12th may. thy completed evaluation on 13th and sent report via international express which will reach to me on 17th may which is tomorrow. i m done with complete file just to pin WES report. i hope you have opted international express option of 100$. that will be worth.

best of luck.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Angel16 said:
:eek: NEED URGENT HELP :eek:

Dear Seniors,

My application package is almost ready for NOC 1113. I m applying from India. Just waiting for ECA Report to come. I have few doubts, might sound basic but i dont want to make any silly mistakes.

1. Form Schedule A Background/Declaration
Q. 7 Education

What should i be exactly writing here, in terms of no of years? i have done SSC, HSC, TYBCom & 3 yrs part time MBA

I got this from wikipedia : Primary/secondary education in India is segregated as Primary (1st standard to 7th standard), Lower Secondary (8th standard to 10th standard), and Higher Secondary (11th and 12th standard). Do this in this way.

2. Form Schedule 3 Econimic Classes

Q. 11 Assets, Liability & Settlement fund

I have two properties, a car, bank balance and fixed deposits, also have two mortgages and a car loan.
Should i mention:
Assets - property, car, bank balance & FDs
Liability - mortgages & car loan
Settlement fund - Bank balance & FDs
If yes, then what supporting docs do i provide?

Support of Settlement Fund is mandatory. Apart from this, give support for mortage, and car loan.

3. Form Schedule 3 Econimic Classes

Q. 12 Your work Experience

Do i have to write exact wordings of my job profile under the column Occupation?
Example: My job profile mentioned in my reference letter is Relationship Manager but my duties are of NOC 1113, which is Investment Dealer

Forum member suggest to write job title,i.e., Relationship Manager

4. Supporting documents
Do i need to submit work experience docs (salary slips, appointment letter, reliveing letters) and education docs (transcripts, certificate) for my spouse too? Your one is mandatory. For wife, you can provide appointment letter and certificates though it is optional. Someone in the forum told that VO later on asked those documents.

5. IT documents
Do we need to submit IT documents? If yes then for both husband and wife? No income tax documents need to provide.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rumel said:
Actually, I am main applicant.

My spouse just completed her graduation. She is currently do nothing.

Which occupation should I have to give? Housewife?

One more thing,

1. In Background_Declaration_IMM5669E, Personal History section:

a. I have written my work experience period, designation, status in our country, company name
and last I have added a period 4 years, Student, University..is it ok? That's ok if that's what you were doing during that time, yes.

b. What I have to write in Status in Country field? Whatever your status was in that country. If you're a citizen, write that. If you were there on a student visa, dependant visa, or whatever, write that.

2. In Economic_Class_imm0008_3e

your work experience section:

a) Should I have to write as same as Background_Declaration_IMM5669E? You should make sure there is not conflict between the various forms when it comes to your personal information.
b) What should be the occupation, software Engineer or my designation or NOC? what I have write? You can write in your title with a slash and the title of the NOC code. Most people have to write by hand as space is limited.
c) Its not possible to write the responsibility in this short space. should I have to use extra paper? You can summarize on that sheet because your duties will be more fully explained by the employer reference letters. If you feel you should attach an annexure, it's fien to do so as long as you refer to it on the form and make it very clear on the annexure which form and question it is that you are providing additional information.

Please help
Good luck.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Achiever 99 said:
I just noticed this post in 2013 forum.... 2013 applicant whose application was received on 30 April 2014 (last day) for his CC charged on 14 May...

So it looks like our first week of May applicant should start getting their CC charged....
Any update from any one?? ??? Anyone got the text for their CC charged?? ???

Quote from: kateys on May 15, 2014, 01:25:39 pm
Hello!!
I guess I'm the latest one in this forum. Wink
My application was received at CIO on 30th April, 2014.
My CC charged 14th May, yesterday, and waiting for the PER. Grin
Wish me all the best for the next.
I don't think it can be assumed from this that 2014 applicants will be processed with the same speed. Maybe they are just trying to clear out all the 2013 applicants and send them off to the LVOs before beginning on 2014s. I too am hoping for speedy word on our application but nobody should be surprised or disappointed if it takes a few months as it has in the past.

startupphase

Star Member
May 8, 2014
rameez748 said:
Brother..

best of luck.

Brother ..Please do intimate tomorrow whether u recieved or not on time...Appreciated ur interest in advance...!!!!

Abnormaldehyde

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-09-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
Med's Request
05-12-2014
Med's Done....
06-12-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
rameez748 said:
Brother..

best of luck.
Today WES sent me a mail subjecting 'EVALUATION COMPLETED NOTIFICATION'. in my WES account, status is showing 'completed' and Delivery details showing 'Evaluation Report 2 copies sent by International Express,Date Sent: May 16, 2014'. Can i track it down? from where can i find Tracking number?

NB: Ofcourse i chose international express option :D

startupphase

Star Member
May 8, 2014
rameez748 said:
Brother..

best of luck.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jango1 said:
YES. You need to photocopy (xeror-black and white) all your education mark sheet and passing certificates and get those notarised. So 10th , 12th and all mark sheets till your final year mark sheet and all passing certificates..
(You need to send this in application to CIC)

You also need to get your WES certification separately done, for which you again need either transcripts OR Marksheets photocopied and stamped-singed-dated by Institution examination controller or Registrar. There is a separate form given by WES having two sections one for your institution to fill. These mark sheets need to be submitted in your university envelope to WES by the institution.
Notarizing/certifying is only necessary if a translation is involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.