+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rameez748

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Surat, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014 signed by JOHN
Nomination.....
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
Not Applicable for NDVO
IELTS Request
along with documents
File Transfer...
Not Applicable for NDVO
Med's Request
20-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
29-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
26-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
11-Sep-2015
startupphase said:
Brother ..Please do intimate tomorrow whether u recieved or not on time...Appreciated ur interest in advance...!!!!
i will get it tomorrow anyhow. as per tracking system it is at next city so...

i m sending my package on sunday....

ms453

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Hello Everyone,

I am scheduled to take the CELPIP on May 30 and was wondering if there is any free practice material available? I am not too keen to pay extra for the practice material and was wondering if someone had access.

Of course if you would like to sell for a cheaper price, I would be willing to consider ;D

vvv

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO / Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
kollins said:
I felt I had give response to this request before.
This scenario personally happened to me.
You are to include the photocopies of both the old and new passport in your package not forgetting the original IELTS result.
For me,I provided a cover letter explaining the fact that the old passport was still valid when I took the exam buy has been renewed when I wanted to send my application package.....I'm not saying this is the rule but this what I did and was okay for me.
If you have submitted your application already....don't worry.
If you havnt,I will strongly advise you to provide a cover letter to explain the reason.

Cheers!
Dear Kollins,
I am in the similar situation too. I asked for a solution for this in the previous thread and Ashif_ee suggested me not to include my old passport with the application as old passport number is also included in new passport. He said, this will rather confuse CIC staff and may lead to delay in decision making.

So, Please help us take a correct decision, what to do ? Either attach an old passport or not ?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakeshnsw said:
-> I do not have birth certificate. Is it required? or I can submit any other proof of birth like education certificate or PAN?

-> I do not use my surname. Surname is blank in my passport as well. There is only Given Name. Will it create any problem?
If No, then how can I fill all the required forms as Family Name is mandatory?

Please suggest
Thanks
Is it possible to obtain a birth certificate from the relevant authority, or is there simply no record of your birth existing anywhere? If it's possible to order a copy, you should (I had to as well). If none is available, you should write an explanation as to why on an annexure and provide the best documentation you can.

You have a surname (i.e. it is a legal name) and you just don't use it? You should fill in the form using your name as it appears on your passport and if you have another name or legal name that you don't use for whatever reason, provide an explanation on an annexure and provide any documentation that would back up your explanation. If the generic form will not accept that you don't fill in a surname and won't validate (generate bar codes) without it, fill in something like SEE ATTACHED ANNEXURE so there is something in the space.

Any irregularities like the ones you describe will probably result in CIC/LVO looking into the matter more carefully. It doesn't mean it will negatively impact your application, but the reviewers want to feel comfortable that they have all necessary information on who you are and your background, and that you've not hidden anything. Explain thoroughly and carefully and you should be fine.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: My child's passport expiring next month-seniors help needed

estherr said:
Hello frnds,
My child's passport is expiring next month,I have applied for her new passport which will arrive in 15 days,should I wait until then to apply for FSWP or can I file my appl now with the old passport...plz reply..
You can apply now with the old passport, but you should attach an annexure noting that you are applying for a new passport for the child and stating that you will update the information once you have receive a UCI/file number from CIC. This is something the local visa office will ask for after it is transferred to them. Not a problem. They like to see that you are on top of things.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: My child's passport expiring next month-seniors help needed

kollins said:
Please wait for the new one.....its strongly advisable in other not to jeopardize the success of your application.
Cheers!
disagree

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakeshnsw said:
While filling the 8th field of SCHEDULE A BACKGROUD/DECLARATION, that is Personal History, is it required to mention my abroad official trips (Max. 1 month) and Holiday Trips (Max. 8-10 days)? ::)
Not in personal history. But you do need to disclose all such trips in the Travels form.

Personal history is the broad overview of what you were doing. For example if you were employed 2 years at XXX company, enter that in personal history. During that time you may have made 6 trips overseas, then list all 6 trips in the Travels form, and be sure to state their purpose (business, leisure, etc).

Remember that if you stayed more than 6 continuous months in any other country you need the PCC from that country.

PK563

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Achiever 99 said:
Its a weekend can we hear any news for CC/DD charged??? ??? ???
Hii i need a advise for my fried who' all duties match in noc 0111 financial manager but he has reference letter for the post of Assistant Manager Operation and this designation is not in job title given in that noc..
Please help what to do...

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
vvv said:
Dear Kollins,
I am in the similar situation too. I asked for a solution for this in the previous thread and Ashif_ee suggested me not to include my old passport with the application as old passport number is also included in new passport. He said, this will rather confuse CIC staff and may lead to delay in decision making.

So, Please help us take a correct decision, what to do ? Either attach an old passport or not ?
Nobody knows how the officers work....as for me,I gave my personal experience.
For me,there is no harm in including the old passport and subsequently write a cover letter to explain it.
My application wasn't delayed....rather,the interval between the date my application was received and my PERS mail receipt date was 20days.
It worked for me.

startupphase

Star Member
May 8, 2014
rameez748 said:
Brother..

mine reached on 29th and thy told 12th may. thy completed evaluation on 13th and sent report via international express which will reach to me on 17th may which is tomorrow. i m done with complete file just to pin WES report. i hope you have opted international express option of 100$. that will be worth.

dont worry thy manage dates (+) 1 tolerance.

best of luck.
Okay Brother ...Please do intimate whether u recieved the package tomorrow or not....Appreciate ur interest in advance....!!!

isti84

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Abnormaldehyde said:
Today WES sent me a mail subjecting 'EVALUATION COMPLETED NOTIFICATION'. in my WES account, status is showing 'completed' and Delivery details showing 'Evaluation Report 2 copies sent by International Express,Date Sent: May 16, 2014'. Can i track it down? from where can i find Tracking number?

NB: Ofcourse i chose international express option :D
Hi,

Can you tell me how many days took for completing evaluation after getting response from university. Today my status changed to Document received- review in progress. I got to know that my university sent all the verification to WES.

startupphase

Star Member
May 8, 2014
rameez748 said:
Brother..

mine reached on 29th and thy told 12th may. thy completed evaluation on 13th and sent report via international express which will reach to me on 17th may which is tomorrow. i m done with complete file just to pin WES report. i hope you have opted international express option of 100$. that will be worth.

dont worry thy manage dates (+) 1 tolerance.

best of luck.
Please do intimate for package delivery....Appreciate ur interest in advance...!!

Vikiwow

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
PER 15.10.2014
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Ok, my ECA report estimated time is 23th of May, and I paid $30 for US/Intl Registered Mail, How long will that take ????

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gchabs said:
I was of the same school of thought until someone in the forum said all photocopied documents need attesting as true copies and notarised.

Lets say I am the single applicant, what all documents will I have to notarise apart from my birth certificate!? And this BC which is in Japanese I already have a English translation with me which was done by the Indian embassy in Japan back then when I was born. So I guess no need to go for another translation right!? I can just get both(Japense and English) version attested as a "true copy of original" by a notary!?

And then just ECA report and IELTS original results are to be submitted!?

How about other supporting docs like the ones below. None of the originals are required for them right!? Just a black n white/color copy should do, right!?
Passport copy
Work experience letter/Bank Statement/Pay Slips
Bank Balance Certificate
Those someones were wrong. Certification/notarization are only required if the document is translated.

If you do have translated documents, certify them exactly according to the requirements published in CIC's guide. Pay close attention to timeliness requirements. You can find the requirements in the guide by searching under "translation of documents" here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Quoting from the guide:

Translation of documents

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by:

the English or French translation; and
an affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and
a certified copy of the original document.
Look at the part I bolded. To me, you would need an affidavit from the person at the Indian consulate in Japan who translated your BC. If you don't have this, I think you need another translation so the translator can provide the affidavit. Alternatively, you could provide the translation as is and fulfill all the other requirements, along with a written explanation of why the affidavit is not available, but to me that is riskier as it departs from the stated requirements.

The requirements for certifying true copies are right below the requirements for translation.

Good luck!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garuna said:
1. I applied last year through consultant. my application was deemed incomplete which i came to know while mailing with CIC. I didnt get back my documents because the address in which they sent my document was incomplete that too i knew through mail. and i dont know the reason of rejection also. I even dont know how the form was filled by consultant because he never showed the form to me. He only asked me to sign in form. In mail CIC has refered one UCI number. Now i am filling my form myself.
Should it be ok to use that uci number or should i left it blank?

Please help me because i dont want to be rejected this time. i have mailed 4 times to CIC but they never gave particulatr reason that made my application deemed incomplete. is their any way to know why i was rejected?
Thankyou
I hope you got your money back from that consultant.

Your UCI is unique to you and will remain the same throughout your life. You must use your UCI, if you have one, when making further applications to CIC for any type of visa. Those of us applying for a first time will receive a UCI from CIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.