+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deviim15

Sep 5, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Suji1234 said:
Hi Nair,

ECAS is updated after the verification right? Do you know anybody who got MR email after ECAS updation
Hey, even my ECAS got updated. October 15. No MR yet.

It will come. Don worry. Relax.

deviim15

Sep 5, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Any MRs from NDVO today?

rajnair

May 14, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Doc's Request.
28-08-2014 (CC charge)
Nomination.....
08-09-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
15-10-2014 (Processing Started)
Suji1234 said:
Hi Nair,

ECAS is updated after the verification right? Do you know anybody who got MR email after ECAS updation
Hi Suji Namaskaram,

As per the theoretical procedure, all verification is done prior to second line update. But for FSW immigration process and procedure is so complicated to understand how they process the application. So everything is unpredictable. Today I came across through two applicant RUBY and aspirant, whose file being started processing on 13th and 15th October and they got MR ŕequest today. Also from SS you can see a few applicants whose processing started a while ago still no email for MR call.

So wait for your fortune and time. Lets hope we all can recieve the MR email soon.

Brgds
Nair

Suji1234

Jul 30, 2014
deviim15 said:
Hey, even my ECAS got updated. October 15. No MR yet.

It will come. Don worry. Relax.
Hey Thanks bro..I am little worried because we have friends in forum who are waiting for long for MR after ECAS.

rinal2174

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 13-08-2014
Med's Request
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
I would like to share my experience related to medicals which happened in ahmefabad on saturday.
It was a smooth process till first half of the day. The process started at 9. Starting from eye check up then height and weight check then doctor measured BP then blood and urine test. Lastly xray and doctor consultation.
At 12, we completed everything but only me and my son got it done according to doc.
My hubby had bp so was asked to do echo and ecg and some more tests. *for the first time he got BP)
Later everything came normal. So doctor found another fault of sugar at 2 pm. And said to go for some more tests (we knew from report about sugar at 12 but doc realised it at 2)
At 5 those reports came normal with no issues.
Doc did not scan those reports for proof. Gave tht copy back to us
Still asked tht as ur medical is not complete, take medicine for 10 days and come on 29th again

So weird...
Is this possible?? Or it is some harrasment??
P.s. we all have received tht letter from doctor

All the recommended tests were chargable and we spent 6000 INR more than normal medical expense

Alenair

Oct 20, 2014
Hey All,
I m new member and I have a death and life question;
I and my close friend live together for 18 months (without sexual relation) and have shared bank account since 2011.
Both of us have ex-wife and officially divorced: me almost 6 years ago and my friend almost since his officially divorce 18 months ago.
According to CIC definition we are common-law partners, my question is whether it is any question will be raised by officer regarding our current relationship as two males had ex-straight relation and probably reject us?
P.S: also we did not have any shared travel abroad during this 18 months. Is is a matter?

Fraz110

May 14, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Buddy,

Above forms are ok....:)

Also u can check the below:

Order of Documents for Full package

1.Document Checklist

Order of Forms

2.Barcode Page of generic form
3.Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)
4. Schedule A: Background Declaration (IMM 5669) (Applicant+Spouse)
5.Additional Dependants/Declaration (IM 0008DEP) - No dependants - (required this form if u have more than 5 dependant )
6.Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562)
7.Schedule 3: Economic Classes-Federal Skilled Workers (IMM 0008-Schedule 3) - Only Applicant
8.Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) - (Applicant+Spouse)
9.Use of a representative (IMM 5476) - No representative - (Not required this form)

Order of Supporting Documents

10.Notarized Copy of Passport (Applicant+Spouse)
11.Original IELTS
12.Notarized Copy of Work Experience (should include period+responsibilities and duties)
13.Notarized copy of Appointment letter
14.Salary Statement original
15.Original Educational Credential Report
16.All Educational Certificates & Mark sheets(Notarized)
17.Relative's Documents (Notarized)if applicable
18.Notarized copies of Fund documents (Savings/FDR)
19.Notarized copies of (Applicant+Spouse)
(a) Birth Certificates
(b) Marriage Certificates
(c) National IDs
20.Police Clearance Certificates (Applicant+Spouse)Original
21.Six Photos (right size) (Applicant+Spouse+ any child and (5 must have Name, DoB and Date taken written on the back)) - within small envelop & attached with jems clip in the cover page
22.Fee Payment Form
23.2 Self Addressed mailing labels

** Notarization is optional.
Thanks Ashif for your help & support, just to bother you again (i have to be sure that is why i am asking questions):

Q1. Passports for you, your spouse and dependent children:- My wife & child don't have a valid passport yet i.e. wife's expired & child not applied yet, is it OK to attach a explanation letter for this? OR
Passport has to be applied and then photocopy MUSt be attached ?
2. Specific period of employment with company:- Since xyz period "till date" word will be fine or specific date should be mentioned in this sentence. ( as i have read on the forum that someone's file is returned by mentioning till date)

bunny88

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
gopu said:
Hi Seniors

I have received my PER on 18th august 2014 and in ECAS they are showing that we have started processing on 9th October 2014. it is more than 60 days now after receiving PER. Should i contact CIC or NDVO, or should i wait for MR this week.

Thank you.
hi,
wait is the key my friend..there r applicants who did not hear anything from NDVO after starting the processing even after 35 dayz...so be patient n wait for few more dayz....u will hear good newz soon...

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Glad said:
Hello people,

I hope you are all filled with great positive energy while planning to the coming future!

I have a question:

Is it fine to travel to a city in Canada other than what you mentioned in the application?
after doing some research about Toronto, we might need to change our destination .. can we do that before traveling? or do we need to land in Toronto for a while first before moving to another places ?
You can land in any Canadian port, it does not matter, PR holders has the right to choose any place to live

Suji1234

Jul 30, 2014
rajnair said:
Hi Suji Namaskaram,

As per the theoretical procedure, all verification is done prior to second line update. But for FSW immigration process and procedure is so complicated to understand how they process the application. So everything is unpredictable. Today I came across through two applicant RUBY and aspirant, whose file being started processing on 13th and 15th October and they got MR ŕequest today. Also from SS you can see a few applicants whose processing started a while ago still no email for MR call.

So wait for your fortune and time. Lets hope we all can recieve the MR email soon.

Brgds
Nair

Thanks Bro.. I will wait now..Lets hope for the best

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
Guys any one has idea number of days between Medical request and Passport request....by NDVO

Any blind guess even !

bunny88

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
rinal2174 said:
I would like to share my experience related to medicals which happened in ahmefabad on saturday.
It was a smooth process till first half of the day. The process started at 9. Starting from eye check up then height and weight check then doctor measured BP then blood and urine test. Lastly xray and doctor consultation.
At 12, we completed everything but only me and my son got it done according to doc.
My hubby had bp so was asked to do echo and ecg and some more tests. *for the first time he got BP)
Later everything came normal. So doctor found another fault of sugar at 2 pm. And said to go for some more tests (we knew from report about sugar at 12 but doc realised it at 2)
Still asked tht as ur medical is not complete, take medicine for 10 days and come on 29th again

So weird...
may be there is some diagnosis left which they realized later....better to ask them (doctor) mam...i think they know the better answer....seniors kindly comment...

canindia999

Star Member
May 26, 2014
Dear All

Want to know that, as in my case i have hired Consultant for filling application. Now question is my PER details will be sent to Consultant, Me or Both

Representative form attached

Regards

deviim15

Sep 5, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
canindia999 said:
Dear All

Want to know that, as in my case i have hired Consultant for filling application. Now question is my PER details will be sent to Consultant, Me or Both

Representative form attached

Regards
It will be sent to the email id mentioned in the forms. Ideally consultants mention their own email ids.

My PER mail went to my consultant who then forwarded it to me.

PK2014

Aug 19, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Target: 30-11-2014
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Exam on 01-11-2014
rinal2174 said:

So weird...

All the recommended tests were chargable and we spent 6000 INR more than normal medical expense
Did u do it from Apollo?

Status
Not open for further replies.