+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pras said:
Hi Experts,

Yesterday I have submitted my FSW application under NOC 2281 through an ICCRC member at Canada. He confirmed that I have strong application with 73 points. Just wanted to check with experts here how long should I wait to hear back from them?

Payment mode: DD
NOC: 2281
Total exp: 6 years
Submitted from: Canada

thanks,
Prash
Probably sometime in January.

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
Century said:
Yes, you can considered it. If something is bad, after Received status, Decision Made status is shown. However, we have seen some cases where Decision Made status shown before PPR also.

Following timeline from Dimitry's GCMS note is noteworthy:

Sep 3: Medicals request.
Sep 4: Medicals done.
Sep 7: Medicals passed.
Sep 10: "Medicals received" line has appeared in ECAS.
O, this is good to know. I'm gonna request my GCMS notes when this process is done as well. Should make for a pretty interesting read, lol.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
Passport is expected to have signature of the holders; it could be actual (my old passport) or digital (in my new passport). For children, there shall be thumb print on it.
My last child's passport has no signature or thumb print on it. I guess that'll be an issue.

ptyagi

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
16th Oct 2014
File Transfer...
18-12-2014
Med's Request
21-05-15
Med's Done....
28-05-15
Interview........
waived & DM on 25th July 15
Passport Req..
29th July
VISA ISSUED...
03rd Aug
LANDED..........
Sept 2015.
hello all,

My consultant sent me the Mail which they have received from CIC.
In that mail i had my UCI number and file number. Also they mentioned about the positive eligibility report.

When i checked my Application status, it was showing In Process( We have received your application on 18th Jun

As i saw one post in this forum that a fellow sent his application on 20th June and he did not received PER but when he checked his :eek: :eek: the status shows In Process.

I am Confused...

How did he manage to get the UCI number without PER Mail???

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neeraj.mittal123 said:
Here are my 2 cents..

Do not hire any consultant to prepare your application. They are rip off. I hired a consultant to prepare my application for 2174 NOC. He charged 75k and did nothing except delaying my application. I handed my complete package to him on June 14th and he dispatched it on June 26th. God knows what was he doing with my application for 12 days. Had he dispatched the application on time, I would have made it.

Whenever I used to push him to expedite the case, he always used to say, 'You are safe. You are on track. I am 100% sure that you will make it'.

And now since the cap is full, he is not even picking my phone.

In nutshell they are good for nothing. If you want to spoil your case, hire them.
You're 100% correct. I consider this malpractice. Is your consultant within Canada and/or registered with ICCRC? If so you should definitely file a formal complaint.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
praveencv1979 said:
If I am applying alone, i am supposed to show POF $11,824 ryt? not for all the 4 members of the family ie $21,971.
Please advice :(
No. You must show proof of funds sufficient for all family members even if they are not accompanying you.

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
dmitrych said:
Hi everyone,
Just an update: I've received GCMS notes for my application, and even though I've read a lot about CIC procedures, I've found some of the notes fairly interesting and even surprising :)
CIC actually does verify the diplomas and work history via independent channels, such as your country official databases / government portals. So make sure the information you submit is consistent and true!

According to the notes, they've also sent a message to my company's CEO (his email and signature were on one of my work contracts). He rarely responds to emails, unless it's really important, so I wonder if he has noticed that email at all - he has never told me about it :D

Also, I've sent them a question once via the "Case specific enquiry" form - and this fact is also noted in the database :) - though, without the actual question text.

Another interesting fact: GCMS notes request was sent on Sep 8 and the response was received on Oct 9, with notes generated on Sep 10 - it looks as if they just keep the notes for a month before sending them back (maybe to limit the amount of requests or abuse?).

Here is the full timeline. Not sure if the order is similar for other offices (mine is Kyiv), but I hope it can still help:

May 6: Application received at CIO.
Jun 2: First record for my application in the CIC database.
Jun 3: Fee encashed according to CIO.
Jun 6: Fee encashed according to the bank who has issued the draft.
Jul 14: PER.
Jul 29: Application sent to local VO.
Aug 6: Application received at local VO.
Sep 1: Criminality check passed.
Sep 3: Document verification completed.
Sep 3: Medicals request.
Sep 4: Medicals done.
Sep 7: Medicals passed.
Sep 10: "Medicals received" line has appeared in ECAS.
Security checks have not been started as of Sep 10 - they fit somewhere below.
Sep 19: "We started processing your application" line has appeared in ECAS.
Sep 23: RPRF request.
Sep 23: RPRF sent & received electronically.
Sep 23, a few hours later: Passport request.
Sep 23: Passport sent.
Sep 24: Passport received.
Sep 26: Visa issued.
Sep 28: "Decision made" status has appeared in ECAS.
Sep 29: Passport sent back.
Oct 2: Passport with the visa received.

Update: It looks like I've misread the date of the first record in the database. Apparently, it's 2nd of June, one day before the fee has been charged. I've fixed the date in the list above.
Had to do a search to find the extended notes for dmitry, but glad I did. This is indeed interesting :).

Dmitry, if you're seeing this (or others if you can provide insight), what did you use to help you decipher the notes? I understand they can be quite obtuse.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
obryan20 said:
O, this is good to know. I'm gonna request my GCMS notes when this process is done as well. Should make for a pretty interesting read, lol.
What does "GCMS" stand for?

insanbakulaw

Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02JUN2014
Nomination.....
PER:24SEP2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
11NOV2014
Med's Done....
04DEC2014 (Medical Results Received, 3rd Line)
Passport Req..
23DEC2014(PP Received by VO-08JAN2015)
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 22JAN2015, PP sent by VO: 29JAN2015
LANDED..........
Oct 30, 2015
Good day everyone!

Wanted to obtain FBI police clearance. I'm currently residing in Saudi Arabia. I'm basically looking for FBI accredited finger print service provider here in the Kingdom, anyone from this forum who has the experience or knows someone who might be of help?

Thanks for the help in advance.

ptyagi

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
16th Oct 2014
File Transfer...
18-12-2014
Med's Request
21-05-15
Med's Done....
28-05-15
Interview........
waived & DM on 25th July 15
Passport Req..
29th July
VISA ISSUED...
03rd Aug
LANDED..........
Sept 2015.
future_canadian said:
No. You must show proof of funds sufficient for all family members even if they are not accompanying you.
If he is the single applicant in his application then he is supposed to show POF for 11824 CAD only.
I did the same and received PER on 16th Oct. Application reached to CIC on 18th June.

ram03

Jun 25, 2014
Here is my situation :

Received Date : 18th June
CC Charged Date : 7th OCT
NO PER YET
ECAS Status - 'In Process'

WHAT SHOULD I CONCLUDE FROM THIS ...?? Confused and Worried

Seniors any thoughts??

Paddy78

Star Member
Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 June
Doc's Request.
All Submitted
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
PER 18 Oct
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Second Line updated
Guys....God has sent me a gift of Diwali.....can you guys believe....I got an email on Saturday.....yes Saturday from cic for positive per at 7 pm IST.....

Application date : 23 June
Dd encashment: 9 oct.

Will update SS soon....

Cheers....

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AhmedFouad said:
+1 for your detailed answers and help, many thanks

here is some more questions, appreciate your inputs and valuable advices:

- I'm an owner of Telecom Network company, can I apply under 0013 as I'm the president of the company? If your job duties match the NOC description of 0013 and you can prove it, then yes. Be sure to pay close attention to the instructions for self-employed people and how they are to go about proving their job duties.
- For POF, since I've my private business, all the cash and liquid is used in the business instead of laying in my personal account. I've to transfer from the company's account to my personal account to show the POF which means each time I'll have single entry in my personal statement with the deposit of the funds. will this makes any issues for me? is it possible to show the company's account bank statement and prove that I'm the owner of it? An account in the company's name isn't acceptable. The funds must be in your personal account.
- what are your thoughts about NOC 2281, can I make it if the application is received before Nov 1st? I don't know, check the spreadsheet predictions but ultimately nobody really knows.
- should I notarize the copies of work experience especially it's not an easy task in my home country? You don't need to notarize documents that are in English or French.

Thanks again for your help buddy. Happy to help. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.