+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Right

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
CanOl said:
Didn't actually read all the posts. But have given +1 for your efforts.

Will read the details in some time so to check if 2174 applicants till July are safe or not.

yeah sure canol bro .. going to wait for that ... 8)

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
sawtantar said:
What is +1 ?
Brother,

it's about rating. Rating +1 is what we got if reply and that's correct and information.

Here is my profile::

Ratings: +39 --39 people have liked and clicked on GOOD Button just below RATINGS.
Category........: FSW3 --Applied in FSW3
Visa Office......: New Delhi VO-my local visa office is NEW DELHI
NOC Code......: 2174-- have applied in NOC-2174
App. Filed.......: 07-05-2014 --Date when application reached CIO
Doc's Request.: 23-06-2014[CC Charged]--Credit Card charge date
Nomination.....: 07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]--PER mail
Med's Request: 04-09-2014-date when got mail for Medicals

8) 8) 8) 8)

Lord Krishna bless us all!!

parm007

Sep 17, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Dear Parm,

Currently, CIC is sending PER to the early Jun applicants.....It will not be too delayed for u....Thats what I hope....:D

All the best...
Thanks a lot ASIF for your update

That's great... so that means most likely I will be getting the PER in next 1-2 weeks ?

Thanks,
Regards,
Parm

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015
My application reached on 13 june. my dd has already encashed according to bank, but dont know the date of encashment. My ECAs from last year uci number states that it is in process- we have received your app on 13th june, 2014.... But no PER, 16th june have already got their PER.
Is it possible that i dont get PER though my ECAS has changed to in process and my DD has cashed?

CI_DREAM

May 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
24-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
08-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
18-Apr-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
Insallah Soon
hazemabdelaziz said:
Yes, I have a duplicate of my ECA, and I will try to get another original IELTS from the British council " I hope so ". But in case they reject to give it to me, I am planning to send a copy of it with a cover letter describing the situation. Is this possible? or also a time wasting.

Thanks alot for your kind help.
I dont think it will do. They require a original IELTS TRF.
Try to manage from British Council by showing FSWP app forms/package, as some of the forumites have done to get their duplicate TRF.

anisanges

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
PER received on 17 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Second Line updated on 29 Feb 2015 (Process started on 26 Feb)
Med's Request
25 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
08 Apr 2015 * Medicals received on 18 Apr 2015
Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here. (Missed to send degree crt)

Dear All,

I need an urgent guidance from the senior members on my situation.

I have sent main application on 01-Oct and it was received by CIC on 06-Oct. (current cap CIC status:NOC 2172: 73)

Earlier, missed to send the degree certificates with my main application while I sent WES original and official transcript.

Last week, I have sent a cover letter along with my degree certificates to CIC.

However, I came to know from one of our forum member that it was a failure for him to attach the supporting document in a separate courier to CIC as his application was returned due to missing document WES original and degree certificate.

Also, learned from FSW spreadsheet that few applications returned due to not attaching degree certificate alone.

In this situation,

1) I need guidance to send the second application simultaneously even though I didn’t get any reply for my first application (hope to get reply from CIC on feb 2015 as per the CIC phase of reviewing applications) (hope I will manage to get the additional IELTS TRF)

2) Can we send the scanned copy of Degree certificates along with our request to the CIC email id:CIO Sydney Search Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca along with a query.

Request all members to share their experience on this situation.

Regards
Anisanges

Chandrakanth

May 21, 2014
Hi All Thank You So Much, Please kindly share your contact details so that i can contact you for few queries. My Please send a personal message either withyour email or watsapp please

Thanks.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
After receiving by CIO.

sawtantar said:
dear all

Processing time for FSW 2014 start after PER or after documents receiving date? anybody tell me?

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here. (Missed to send degree crt)

anisanges said:
Dear All,

I have sent main application on 01-Oct and it was received by CIC on 06-Oct. (current cap CIC status:NOC 2172: 73)

Earlier, missed to send the degree certificates with my main application while I sent WES original and official transcript.

However, I came to know from one of our forum member that it was a failure for him to attach the supporting document in a separate courier to CIC as his application was returned due to missing document WES original and degree certificate.

Also, learned from FSW spreadsheet that few applications returned due to not attaching degree certificate alone.

In this situation,

1) I need guidance to send the second application simultaneously even though I didn't get any reply for my first application (hope to get reply from CIC on feb 2015 as per the CIC phase of reviewing applications) (hope I will manage to get the additional IELTS TRF)

2) Can we send the scanned copy of Degree certificates along with our request to the CIC email id:CIO Sydney Search Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca along with a query.

Regards
Anisanges
U should be mailing @ CIC's email id [write "URGENT" on the subject of the email] with Degree Certificate, Passport and Courier Challan/Receipt Scanned copies and telling them the situation.

as well as START PREPARING NEW APPLICATION THAT'S NEED TO BE SENT AT EARLIEST.

Here is the sample i have posted for you. [JUST REPLACE XXXX FROM YOUR SPECIFIC DATA POINTS]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Respected Sir,

Greetings of the day!

This is to inform you that I am XXXX, holder of Passport Number: XXX and Date of Birth: XXX have applied for FSWP, 2014 in NOC: XXX as Primary Applicant. CIO has received my application on Date: XXXX

Now with due course of time, I have realized that only Original ECA Report issued by WES was sent with application and missed photocopy of my educational credential i.e. XXXXX Degree Certificate in the application.

I have already couriered you my educational credential i.e.XXXXX Degree Certificate document through XXX courier service, Tracking ID- XXX, Expected date of delivery is XXXX of October 2014.

It's my humble request to add my educational credential i.e. XXX Degree Certificate document into my application which was received on XXXX

I am also attaching the same document with this mail as an attachment. It will be really helpful to me if you consider the attached copy of educational credential i.e. XXXX Degree Certificate and add to my application (received on XXX)

I feel regret for the inconvenience caused and heartiest thankful to you to attain my query.

Please inform me after addition of this document in the application.

Soft Copy attached:
Passport
Degree Certificate of XXX
Delivery Receipt of XXXX

Thanking You!

Regards,

Name (THATS IN THE APPLICATON)
Email (that's in Application)
Mobile (with country code)

-------------------------------
LORD KRISHNA BLESS US ALL!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

yesh007p

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Hello Seniors,
I wanted to know that after receiving the PER if I inform the CIC and the NDVO about my wife's pregnancy, does it delay the process of receiving the MR or the entire process gets slowed down.
Another thing how would I know that the file has reached the NDVO other than the ECAS status update.
Please help me out seniors as I am a bit worried about my case as I want to know what is the process ahead and what is the next step ahead.

Thanking all the seniors for helping me out...

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Is it so!! You are lucky ;) ;) ;)

CanOl said:
Hahaha. I myself don't know what I typed. It was a Google translation.

Anyways have a Bangla connection as my spouse is Bangla. ;)

Mr.Right

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014

anisanges said:
Dear All,

In this situation,

1) I need guidance to send the second application simultaneously even though I didn't get any reply for my first application (hope to get reply from CIC on feb 2015 as per the CIC phase of reviewing applications) (hope I will manage to get the additional IELTS TRF)

Regards
Anisanges
Hi anis bro , if you consider yourself lucky then cic may attach your your degree certificates to ur original application but in case if they does't not then your application will be returned.
Try to prepare the new application in worst case scenario.
what i will suggest also emalil them typing urgent in subject . wish yew a good luck.

Mr.Right

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014

dhanu 786 said:
U should be mailing @ CIC's email id [write "URGENT" on the subject of the email] with Degree Certificate, Passport and Courier Challan/Receipt Scanned copies and telling them the situation.

as well as START PREPARING NEW APPLICATION THAT'S NEED TO BE SENT AT EARLIEST.

Here is the sample i have posted for you. [JUST REPLACE XXXX FROM YOUR SPECIFIC DATA POINTS]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Respected Sir,

Greetings of the day!

This is to inform you that I am XXXX, holder of Passport Number: XXX and Date of Birth: XXX have applied for FSWP, 2014 in NOC: XXX as Primary Applicant. CIO has received my application on Date: XXXX

Now with due course of time, I have realized that only Original ECA Report issued by WES was sent with application and missed photocopy of my educational credential i.e. XXXXX Degree Certificate in the application.

I have already couriered you my educational credential i.e.XXXXX Degree Certificate document through XXX courier service, Tracking ID- XXX, Expected date of delivery is XXXX of October 2014.

It's my humble request to add my educational credential i.e. XXX Degree Certificate document into my application which was received on XXXX

I am also attaching the same document with this mail as an attachment. It will be really helpful to me if you consider the attached copy of educational credential i.e. XXXX Degree Certificate and add to my application (received on XXX)

I feel regret for the inconvenience caused and heartiest thankful to you to attain my query.

Please inform me after addition of this document in the application.

Soft Copy attached:
Passport
Degree Certificate of XXX
Delivery Receipt of XXXX

Thanking You!

Regards,

Name (THATS IN THE APPLICATON)
Email (that's in Application)
Mobile (with country code)

-------------------------------
LORD KRISHNA BLESS US ALL!! 8) 8) 8) 8)
may i give +1 to you dhanu bro 8)

CI_DREAM

May 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
24-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
08-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
18-Apr-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
Insallah Soon
CanOl said:
Hahaha. I myself don't know what I typed. It was a Google translation.

Anyways have a Bangla connection as my spouse is Bangla. ;)
your spouse is not "BANGLA"

is "Bengali" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.