+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
world citizen said:
i got my medical request today and my wife is 3 months pregnent ?

seniors what are my options regarding the x-ray for my wife... i will not take the risk of x-ray now
so wht shld i do right now ?

Your advice will be higly regarded....

also we are ready to have the baby in canada
The penalist doctors mentioned on CIC website are aware of such cases and they will take care of your medicals.. What needs to be done and what not will be taken care by them...

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Woww neel.. Super fast.. Congratulations... :)

neel-here said:
Dear all,

By God's blessings and all your wishes , I have recd the Medical + RPRF request :)

"Please comply by the mentioned requirements within 45 days from today.": 2014/11/08

NOC 1112/ 12th May (Apps.) / 20th Aug (PER)/ 24th Sep- NDVO

Thanks

(P. S. will be updating the SS in a short while)

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congrats.. Yes it is exactly 1 year from your medicals test been done..

canadaapp said:
Hello All,

I have received the request for my medical test. After the visa is approved How many days do we get before we have to land in Canada? Is this dependent on when we do medical test?

Thanks for your help.

karan.mechs

Sep 11, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 06-05-2014..Received 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER 21.08.2014
AOR Received.
17.Oct.2014
IELTS Request
Sub with Application
Med's Request
17.Oct.2014
Med's Done....
22.Oct.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR Received(24 dec,14), 4th line updated on (17 dec,14), PP submitted 29 dec,14
VISA ISSUED...
7 JAN, 2015
LANDED..........
IN MARCH 2015
Mahe said:
Guys,

Can you help me get to the post giving the procedure to get PCC from PSK india??

Thanks
Hey Mahe,
It is very easy task As i did it for myself and my wife as well. Just fill online form on PSK website and dont pay the fee online otherwise you will get an appointment date which will be long away..So just print out the form (ARN) and take along address proof (Only if passport address is different from present address)and passport. Go to PSK between 9 am to 11am...early is good... They will take fee of 500 rupees from you and with in 2 hours everything will be done and PCC will be handed over to you. (For info. Some people also say that this procedure is for those people who made there passport within one year..So your PCC applying date should be within one year of your passport issuing date... BUT I am not sure about it,,,You can first PSK people about it)

Regards

FWSAPPLICANT

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Dear All,

My ICAS status is

09/03/2014 Assessment in Progress
07/04/2014 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
06/23/2014 Application Received

Since september 03 the status is still same. I managed to call them and they said that "your case has been forwarded to senior evaluator for additional research on my program/degree and probably he might contact me although they are not able to comment how long it may take.

I have 2 years Bachelor degree in computer science followed by one year post graduate dimploma (PGD) and then Master degree in IT. My PGD is of 59 Credit hours. My university converted my PGD into Master degree by teaching us additional courses and we have written a thesis of 6 Cr hrs too. As a result now my master degree consist of 33 Cr hrs (14 Cr hrs transferred from PGD and 19 Cr hrs taught in master) as they had only picked 5 courses from PGD out of 20 courses. Moreover we havent awarded with PGD certifiacte as it was transferred although we have been awarded with degree in the end.

I believe that at minimum I should get point for three years post secondry education if not for four years post secondry eduaction.

I would like to ask you does anyone of you have gone through such situation? ICAS is not willing to disclose the twist in my case nor they have contacted me through email. I am really frustrated as I am afraid such delay will jeopardize my chance to apply coz cap will reach sooon.

Any advice?

ITCANHappen

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
karan.mechs said:
Hey Mahe,
It is very easy task As i did it for myself and my wife as well. Just fill online form on PSK website and dont pay the fee online otherwise you will get an appointment date which will be long away..So just print out the form (ARN) and take along address proof (Only if passport address is different from present address)and passport. Go to PSK between 9 am to 11am...early is good... They will take fee of 500 rupees from you and with in 2 hours everything will be done and PCC will be handed over to you. (For info. Some people also say that this procedure is for those people who made there passport within one year..So your PCC applying date should be within one year of your passport issuing date... BUT I am not sure about it,,,You can first PSK people about it)
Regards
The address on passport is different from the actual physical address. Will this procedure apply even for those scenarios?

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
8 ( send with application )
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
world citizen said:

seniors what are my options regarding the x-ray for my wife... i will not take the risk of x-ray now

Congratulations !!

hartej

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Initially NDVO now Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2014
Doc's Request.
11-05-2015 (asked for Schedule Form A from age -18 for me and Spouse)
Nomination.....
PER on 10th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
Did not received AOR from Warsaw Visa Office.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (7.5)
File Transfer...
File Transferred to Warsaw Visa Office confirmed by CIC on Phone. SLU updated on 2nd May Started processing your application on 29th April 2015
Med's Request
11-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015 TLU on 10th June 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully by 31-07-2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by october 2015 or March 2016
sss1 said:
Mate,

IELTS result is understandable but Election ID card has no relation or bearing on the FSW application. Do not waste any time on that.
Hello sss1,

Thanks for your support but i think that is required for National Identity.
what are the documents required for National Identity.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congrats world citizen.. Yes you need to send last 6 months bank statement.. :)

world citizen said:
hey guys i got the MR request email today.

admin can u please make the changes in the spreadsheet

i got one question.

i have been asked to show the following :
"Bank statements showing 6 months history of funds"

Wht does this mean
- do i have to send six months bank statements . like 6 bank statements, one for each month ?
OR
- do i have to send just one letter from bank showing that for 6 months i have the required funds ?

also how much funds do i have to show ?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
affy1985 said:
Dear All,

I got a reply from CIC today for my addendum application set I had later sent to CIC.(Basically my JD's letter from employers orginal).

This is what it says :

Good Morning.

Your original submission has been received by our office and is undergoing initial review. I can find no record of our office having received a subsequent submission with additional documentation. It can take some time documents sent independent of an application to be matched to the file.

Thank you

D.A.
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

I hope and believe that they would attach the addendum docs too...

Regards,
Affy
Thanks for sharing. +1
What was the timeline for addendum submission and email to CIO?

karan.mechs

Sep 11, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 06-05-2014..Received 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER 21.08.2014
AOR Received.
17.Oct.2014
IELTS Request
Sub with Application
Med's Request
17.Oct.2014
Med's Done....
22.Oct.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR Received(24 dec,14), 4th line updated on (17 dec,14), PP submitted 29 dec,14
VISA ISSUED...
7 JAN, 2015
LANDED..........
IN MARCH 2015
ITCANHappen said:
The address on passport is different from the actual physical address. Will this procedure apply even for those scenarios?
As per my info YES...You just have to take along along address proof of present address(Adhar card, BSNL, MTNL phone bill and even address letter from you compnay HR if your company is GOVT based or LTD. company)...and passport.

You can check this info at PSK website.

Cheers Bro

Regards

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
If you don't want to take x-ray now.. You may request your medical officer and CPC-O VO that you will go x-ray for your wife after your baby is born.. But it will delay your application about 1 year ..

One of our applicant Javiya (2013 FSW) had the same case and went thru medicals.. and now he is in canada.. :)

So decision is upto you.. ;) ;)

world citizen said:

ITCANHappen

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
karan.mechs said:
As per my info YES...You just have to take along along address proof of present address(Adhar card, BSNL, MTNL phone bill and even address letter from you compnay HR if your company is GOVT based or LTD. company)...and passport.
You can check this info at PSK website.

Cheers Bro
Regards
Wow...this is good! Do you have the link for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.