+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Congratulation brother.

+1 for updating.

JustRaf said:
ALHAMDULLILAH

CC Charged on 19th September

Application Received Date: 4th June, 12:50 PM by Stephenson

SS updated

Sorry for the late update but my Bank had some issues in the system and I didn't know of the charge immediately

Thanks all and good luck everyone

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
Century said:
Yes, PF, Gratuity, and Pension Fund are all well accepted. However, I've seen some indian case where PF cannot be withdrawn in certain period of time. In that case, the surrender value should be shown as PF.
Thank you bro

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
tamsam21 said:
That means after submitting bank statement and balance certificate, one can withdraw and use some of POF's money when required... and after that if Local VO ask for updated statement,, an explanation can be given..right...???
Eggjacktly

( in the end you should have your own money as POF )

vasumaaney

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Hi, Are you applied from India.

Becuase my application received dateis 4 june, 12:40 pm by Glen.

But i have not checked from bank whether my DD is encased or not.

which code you applied. Did you put your job roles and responsibilities that had given on your company letter head. Please answer, based on your answer i will get one assumption.
Thanks,
vasu
JustRaf said:
ALHAMDULLILAH

SS updated

Sorry for the late update but my Bank had some issues in the system and I didn't know of the charge immediately

fundoo

Jul 28, 2014
Bhai log,

Please guide me on this :

One of my previous company got shut down when I left. Office closed, business wrapped. But this company still existing on papers and the final accounts being formally dealt by auditors (CA Firm).... What could be the viable options for me to get reference letter ?

-- The auditor firm may issue me reference letter on company's letterhead on request. Only issue could be if visa office wants to do some checking, it wont find this company anywhere...as such no office..

--- Another option is to get writing from my ex-boss who was working in same company that time ( and who is in another company right now). In this case what other papers would be required for their full satisfaction ?

Please guide me on this....

I have been working since year 2000. Do I need to get reference letter from all the companies ? Or is it enough to get reference letter from three companies (including current) which cover 9 years of service ?

Thanks in advance.

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
JustRaf said:
ALHAMDULLILAH

SS updated

Congrats buddy

fundoo

Jul 28, 2014
Century said:
Yes, PF, Gratuity, and Pension Fund are all well accepted. However, I've seen some indian case where PF cannot be withdrawn in certain period of time. In that case, the surrender value should be shown as PF.
In India, you can withdraw PF after two months of leaving job.

So what document would I require to show fund as PF ?

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
wolf_metallo said:
You are right, you can PCC from any city. Prefer to take it from Passport website / department, they are really fast. I did it in Hyd, my passport is recent and same address as where I live in Hyd. I got the PCC in 3 hours, on the date of appointment.
Thanks buddy....sent you a PM :)

vin19

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WARSAW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys i applied for fsw in 2008 jan as retail buyer noc 6222 but my case was terminated due to injustice of cic...now i have applied under noc 0113 purchase manager...what are my chances to get through?i m self employed and now applied as purchase manager.. i have sent my documents on 15 sep..

jimmy_harika

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
Nomination.....
per- 30/12/2014
thanx for sharing ur experience...that was very valuable...will love to hear stories like this from other experienced form members..cheers
Sternchen30890 said:
Hello! I wrote here that we lived in Calgary for almost 9 years and told people to write me if they have questions. Didnt expenct so many to do that..... ::)

I wrote something to copy into those messages. I thought I share it with you guys. Please forgive my bad English......

Hello!

As you can see from my previous posts we lived in Calgary for quite some time and hope to return under FSW 2014!!

So it cant have been a bad place to live in!!!

We came to Calgary in 2001 and well lets say the start was hard. But we had no kids at that time and that helped.
Renting an apartement was difficult because we didnt have references. But we were lucky the landlady was an immigrant too and she trusted us.
We rented a basement apartment and back then it was around 450 CAD Dollar.

My husband is a System Administrator and for him it took a while to get a job in Calgary.

After 3 month he started working as a carpenter helper for 6 month just to make some money. A neighbour helped him find that job.
So lots of hours for little money.
I am a bookkeeper and worked as a data entry clerk after 3 month.
For some time I worked two jobs, one in the evening.
Having no canadian experience is taff when you arrive. Once you gain that it will get way easier to get good jobs in your field and make good money.
After that they dont care if you are an immigrant or not.
It took us about 1 year.

Back then you didnt need the IELTS examination so our English was poor, we understood most and were able to talk to people but we definately needed to improve that.
I know I still do especially now after all those years in Germany, but it will come back hopefully.
The first 3 month were the hardest because all our savings simply went away until we got jobs. We didnt know anybody in Canada so it was hard. Bought a terrible car which broke down withing 6 month for example. Dont go to a car dealer, get a car over an add in the paper is my advise.
I remember going to those temp agencies, they were all friendly but never called you for a job.

So we had no money and no job for a few months but those were the happiest of all the years, because it was all new and we thought everything in Canada was awesome just because it was our dream to live there.
We met great neighbours, very helpful and friendly. Calgarians are very easy going and positive.
Those friends we made the first month stayed for all those years and we still write over facebook and cant wait to see them again!

In 2001 Calgary was not that expensive. You were able to buy a starter home for your family for lets say 180000 Dollar.

I took accounting classes at SAIT, improved my english and was able to get a good job in accounting.

My husband got a job as a system analyst with an oil and gas company and things went really well for us.

All you guys here will speak a good English and that will help a lot! The once of you that have family or friends over there will have it easier.
I think it will be even harder if you go there just by yourself. At least we had each other.

We had our son in 2005 and people there love children! Calgary is a young city, people that want to make money and have families. Its not a city for old people.
Childcare is expensive I must say. Many children go to dayhomes and well the quality is not that great. I was lucky that I was able to work out of my home as a bookkeeper.

We were lucky back then owning a house before Calgary got really expensive in 2006.

A single family home in 2007 went up from 180000 to 200000 to 400000 to 500000. Even more in some areas. It was just creazy!

Renting a house in Calgary, lets say a townhouse was in 2001 around 800 Dollar its now about 1500 Dollar.
A single family house must be 2500 Dollar. Event apartments are expensive. Look it up under www.rentfaster.ca

Food is expensive but if you go to Superstore, rather than Safeway its ok.

Calgary is sunny all over the year, with short but very nice summers, dry and cold winters. BUT the winter is sunny and your get nice chinook breaks from the snow.
Owning a reliable car is very important in the winter. Since you need one, public transit is ok but it wont take you anywhere. Calgary was not build for so many people that live there now.

I worked in many companies as a bookkeeper. I worked with chinese people, indian people, people from Europe. Never a problem!!!

I cant give advice about other professions, you would have to google monster or other job sites. I dont know if Vancouver or Toronto is a better place to live.
I know I would like to live in Vancouver just because I love the water and the warm climate, but we would still return to Calgary, because we are getting older and we know we will get jobs in no time and have friends there.

I loved the way they treat woman in Calgary. It is a difference here in Germany for sure.

Working in Calgary as a bookeeper was so much better for me than here in Germany. I had great bosses, made good money (30 Dollar an hour without an accounting degree, just work experience)
But I know I started with 7 Dollar an hour so it takes some time.
My husband made about 90000 Dollar before we came back in 2009 as a senior system analyst for an oil and gas company. Just to give you an idea.

One more thing people in Calgary love camping and taking long weekends for those trips, but during the week the streets are pretty empty. They have big garages and big cars and big houses and it is kind of an indoor live. People dont like it hot, at least they seemed to prefer to sit inside in the summer with the air condition on.
I remember feeling pretty lonely sometimes on those empty playgrounds and empty streets. But it also depends on the area you live in.
I can imagine if you are from a country with warm weather where live is always outside, it would be hard to get used to that.

BUT
We cant wait to go back

Good luck to all of you!!!!

Binn

Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JustRaf said:
ALHAMDULLILAH

SS updated

Congrats JustRaf ... +1 for SS update

JustRaf

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th June 2014
Nomination.....
29th Spet 2014
Med's Request
13th Nov 2014
Med's Done....
16th Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12th Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd February 2015
vasumaaney said:
Hi, Are you applied from India.

Becuase my application received dateis 4 june, 12:40 pm by Glen.

But i have not checked from bank whether my DD is encased or not.

which code you applied. Did you put your job roles and responsibilities that had given on your company letter head. Please answer, based on your answer i will get one assumption.
Thanks,
vasu
I didn't apply from India, I am Egyptian and applied from Egypt

Yes I have put job roles on company letter head

Please don't make any assumptions, just keep calm and pray a lot. Receiving time is not related to encashing date as analyzed in the SS charts

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
shakti123 said:
I think you can take from anywhere.. But ideally you will take from Passport seva kendra, nearest to your address of passport.
I'am from Hyderabad, I can only take PCC from Hyderabad and not any other city like Mumbai. Infact only Hyderabad PCC seva kendras will give me PCC and not other offices. PCC is not specific to any city that is why no address is mentioned in PCC, having said this only passport seva kendra closest to your address will give you PCC. The other option is to take from Police commissioner of your current city.
Thanks Shakti and CanOl :)

Shakti i have sent you a PM

yansky03

Jun 19, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-30-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Do we receive an email for NER assessment also? tnx

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
shaarav said:
What is ur App received date....if urs is a june app..remember no news is good news!!
My application was received on 15th May by Miller...

Status
Not open for further replies.