+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
palakpatel911 said:
NOC 2174

Optimistic estimate = June 23 to reach its CAPS.

Some calculation below:

Looking to the past 5 weeks update
[Aug 18] = Jump in caps (116) | Overall (313)
[Aug 25] = Jump in caps (091) | Overall (404)
[Sep 02] = Jump in caps (077) | Overall (481)
[Sep 08] = Jump in caps (056) | Overall (537)
[Sep 15] = Jump in caps (125) | Overall (662)

The average of last weeks Jump in caps comes to (93), if we consider this fugure as an average jump in remaining caps it will be estimated/assumed as under:

[Sep 22] = Jump in caps (93) | Overall (755)
[Sep 29] = Jump in caps (93) | Overall (848)
[Oct 06] = Jump in caps (93) | Overall (941)
[Oct 13] = Jump in caps (93) | Overall (1034) - 3.5 weeks for 1000

Ar present CIC is running after week 5 of May, with the above scenario if we do a math with appox. 3.5 week to reach its CAPS.
we can assume that by June 23 NOC 2174 will might get done with its limits.

Above is purely based on last 5 weeks assumptions/median.

*Disclaimer/T&C applys
Good analysis PP

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
It then depends on the University; why do you think in this line - it will go out of your control.

Ganny said:
Thanks, So University would not have to directly courier it to WES. Rather I can get the sealed envelope and send it alongside my other document. this is what I thought. If I let university courier it to WES, I am not sure how long it may take

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
Recvd March 24-th, DM May 12-th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
ElecKSA said:
@ Grace1978.

Sad to here, may you be succeeded this time.
One question. .Did you receive your IELTs certificate back in your package from CIC?If you haven't received it , has they mentioned to resend a new IELTS certificate when reappling.
I received full package back with IELTS certificate. :(

Thank you all of you for support

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congrats Abnormaldehyde & Samir ! :)

samir123 said:
Guys got PER yesterday night...3142 applicant...so happy... :D
Abnormaldehyde said:
PER receiver today :D :D :D DD was encashed on 9 sept.
Feeling relieved!! feels like achieving CGPA -5 in HSC :p

special thanks to Ashif who was enormously helpful in making my application. keep praying for me bro....

NB: entry updated.

Ganny

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Century said:
It then depends on the University; why do you think in this line - it will go out of your control.
Sorry, I could not get what you meant. I am rushing this whole process that somehow I can get one slot for 2173 by Nov 14.
If I let University submit, would it not delay my overall process.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Re: Credit Card Charged!!!

Congratulations amirali ! :)

amirali.mithani said:
Hello!

My credit card was declined yesterday by AMEX assuming a Fraud transaction. However, CIC made a second attempt after I resolved the issue and I have confirmed with AMEX that this time they have approved the transaction. What a Relief. Below are my details:

Application Date: May 30th
NOC: 1112
CC Charge Date: September 17th

Thank you everyone for the support and encouragement.

I apologize if this has been answered previously in the forum, but considering the number of posts it is very difficult to search using key words.

1. What is the next step after CC charge and getting PER e-mail (it seems there is a lag of 7-10 days after CC charge)?

2. At what stage do we have to send the PCC and how long do we have to send them? (I have PCC from Indian Consulate but will apply with FBI in a day or so)

3. How long does the Medical Request stage take?

Thanks once again to all Members! :)

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
Recvd March 24-th, DM May 12-th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
Marta said:
Sorry to hear about that Grace but I went through that couple times (cap reached, changes in paperwork, or closing the program). Your Noc is so cold that you can easily resend them and still be in. If I can help somehow just let me know.
Don't give up!!!!
Marta, your day is coming - all the best to you :) Maybe Monday ....

Thanks you for support

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
When you send a full/ new application, you have to send all the required documents as per checklist.
Original IELTS TRF is one of them.
In case you have found that the application you sent at first place was incorrect and you want
to send another application, but your Original IELTS TRF is with CIC and you need to resolve this issue
following options can be picked. Case 1 being highly preferred for success of app.

1) Case 1: Request British Council to re Issue TRF....In some countries, it is allowed (Perhaps you need to pay some fee). Here you Go Hurray !!!!

2) Case 2: You requested British council to re Issue TRF, but they say that they do not issue (Generally they have some policy for not issuing duplicate TRF to applicant but to the Institution directly, which can be immigration office or University, you have to check with your BC), then you have to convince them that CIC don't accept TRF directly from BC but it should be a part of Application package.you can show them on CIC website and ask if you bring application package to them and they put IELTS TRF in that and send it to CIC.(It has worked for some members here). Little efforts but case solved.

3) Case 3: BC did not agree at all to reissue request for TRF and your first app is with CIC. either re take exam or Take chance by sending the second app with copy of TRF and write in cover letter that original IELTS TRF is with them (if you have UCI no:, quote it or mention other details, like NOC, Name, delivery date, signed by etc) but there is no guarantee that CIC will accept this.

so you have to decide which way will work best in your interest.

ElecKSA said:
Hi Ajx,

Is it mandatory to resend new IELTs with new applications.Please reconfirm what you are saying. Its a nightmare to sit again for the test.Here in Saudi the British council doest not issue 2nd copy of the IELTs certificate.

SonOfOdin

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th June 2014
Nomination.....
2nd October 2014
Med's Request
26th November 2014
Med's Done....
11th December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th February 2015
LANDED..........
9th June 2015
Grace1978 said:
I mailed app June 4-th
Very sorry to hear that :( All the best for your new app.

Seniors, this is a case of 4th June application being rejected. How do you think the applicant got back the application so soon? Currently charge date is for 2nd June. Does this mean that application processing might have started for dates later than 2nd June irrespective of the current payment charge dates recorded in the SS?

hartej

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Initially NDVO now Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2014
Doc's Request.
11-05-2015 (asked for Schedule Form A from age -18 for me and Spouse)
Nomination.....
PER on 10th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
Did not received AOR from Warsaw Visa Office.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (7.5)
File Transfer...
File Transferred to Warsaw Visa Office confirmed by CIC on Phone. SLU updated on 2nd May Started processing your application on 29th April 2015
Med's Request
11-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015 TLU on 10th June 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully by 31-07-2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by october 2015 or March 2016
Saps said:
wow hartej, that was like a puzzle to me :eek: :eek: :eek:

anyways let me try to understand you better..

You worked for company A, which was bought by company B and was together know as company AB.
Now company AB has sold its entity to company C, but this time you become new hire to company C.

If the above is true, then you need to take one reference letter to company C for this latest tenure, coz you are considered as a new hire here.
However company B (if existing), will have to provide you letter for your services in company AB for the entire term , as company B bought company A and its employees.

This is best i can understand. The idea is, a company can give you reference letter for a period for the complete term, if they acquired the first company as a whole, where the employees were just transitioned and not hired as new hires.

Hope this makes sense. ;D

You are right to the first portion. let me put with another examples

I was working with company networks

Now company by name Jupiter has its one branch or company in India by the name Jupiter telematics.

Jupiter acquire another company in india in which i was working i.e jupiter now acquire Networks so the name on the letter head becomes Jupiter networks.

Now, Jupiter closes the complete unit Jupiter Networks in india and said that he want only one company by the name Jupiter telematics. So HR told us that as Jupiter Networks and Jupiter telematics are two different companies of the same company Jupiter so we have to resign from Jupiter Networks and rejoin in Jupiter telematics.

Jupiter Networks and Jupiter telematics both are companies of Jupiter. we can say that they are sister concer companies

Hope now i am able to explain every thing correctly. your suggestions are always helpful. waiting for your advice.

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
SonOfOdin said:

Seniors, this is a case of 4th June application being rejected. How do you think the applicant got back the application so soon? Currently charge date is for 2nd June. Does this mean that application processing might have started for dates later than 2nd June irrespective of the current payment charge dates recorded in the SS?
It means they have different process for completeness check and which makes clear they have checked 4th June applicant documents minimum 1 month back from now.

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
SonOfOdin said:

There have been cases where we have seen June 12th applicant getting the application back, and that happened 15days back from today if i recall correctly. What we can conclude is there is a initial completeness check done by CIC before they are charging this time. Looks like they are making changes to their process for 2015 EOI and doing a dry run for it.

best of luck to all those who are getting their apps back, may god be with you all.

amayra

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
IELTS Request
Already submitted
Med's Request
self : 12-11-2014, spouse & baby : 27-08-2015 Re- medical : 22-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-10-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
23rd march 2016
hi,
as i have already raised my concern regarding my fee payment, once again i would like ur alls help. I got PER letter and in that they mentioned they received my payment of 550CAD, but my DD was of 1100 CAD for me n my spouse.

I have emailed them but as u all know they will take 30days to reply, yesterday even called CIC but they said its just processing fees... not a satisfactory response from them.. what should i do in these case now?

I have already emailed SBI bank from where we made our DD they said "The draft has not been presented to us till date" :-[ :eek: :(

please help me how to solve ths BIGGEST prob.

usman_geo

May 1, 2014
Hello Guys,

Talking about the spreadsheet, i think it needs to be recalculated, as i am seeing 3rd June is also charged but the effect of this efficiency is not showing up in the July-Aug charge estimation dates, could admin have a look at this query!

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.