+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Dsiraj said:
Thanks for informing me I have received my PER now I m waiting for my visa office NDVO to contact me
I have already applied for my pcc which I will be getting in this month itself so I guess I got the PCC covered
I guess I have to wait for MR before taking meds
thanks a lot for giving the time frames
Congratulation buddy.

Bilal Bashir

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-14
Nomination.....
19-08-14
IELTS Request
send with main application
File Transfer...
InshAllah
Med's Request
24-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
7-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
InshALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
InshALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
TheMapleLeaf said:
+1 for you, and same for me 8)
+1 for you too buddy:)

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Congratulation and +1 for becoming Champion Member. ;D ;D

namaste said:
[size=10pt]I dedicate my century post to thank all the members of this forum for supporting and helping each other. I wish all the members good luck with their applications.

Also, I will make my own prediction that 17th June charging should begin exactly in a month regardless of what the projection in SS says ;D ;D
[/size]

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
aha2174 said:
If you have already decided that you will be paying by credit card then why are you not able to decide which one... I would suggest use the Red coloured credit card that has maple leaf on it.. Also in the cover letter to CIC please mention that you have almost all bank credit cards from india.."ALMOST".. And you are working on getting few more... You can request to CIO if there is any issue with the card that you will be using then they can get in touch with you and you can provide few more credit card details.... :-* :-* :p :p

ROFL :p :p ;D :-*

sms2014

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Citizenship application
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2018
AOR Received.
08-01-2019
File Transfer...
In process - 15 January 2019
LANDED..........
April 2015 By Grace of LORD JESUS
I could see one more applicant - Hope00 is SS from LVO who received his MR...

GUR2010 said:
Yes, one MR reported today from LVO.

Please see the SS for all the details.

Regards

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
daxexpert said:
When can we check the status online?
I think probably when CIC assign a UIC but when does CIC assign a UIC? People are able to check the status even when they don't get the PR. So I am confused...?

An can you please share the URL?
You can try checking the status any time after you feel they have reached to your application, particularly after your payment method has been charged/encashed. However, you can only check if you know your UCI. CIC assigns the UCI when they have started to check your application. Some people know theirs from either a previous visa application or because their file was returned from a previous attempt, and then check to see if it is "In Process". At this point, you are at least 99% sure of getting PER (once your application is in order).

The URL for ECAS is: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
I can see in SS that 4 MR's reported from LVO.. Seems LVO is picking up the speed now...Good to see that :)

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
pankaj.kumar said:
I agree with you that it is stated that job duties should be mentioned on reference letter ...

but if you see if some one has mentioned that he is software engineer or mechanical engineer or Insurance office worker many like you can't estimate from the job title name that what he or she is doing......

in my case its mentioned authorized person by stock broker and sub-broker by certificate granting authority which is SEBI.......

can't you see any difference.....
Its like you asking CIC officer to research and take decision for which they neither have time nor the protocol allows them, if someone tells you to pass a trade without following protocol, would you do that?? I am sure no.....

Brother Pankaj, we understand it but if we talk practical, its tough for us to say CIC would think the way you are.

And you have already got answers from so many senior members here on forum, i cannot think against their answer as well.

Stay Blessed

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
After 7th May pool at CIC now it's for New delhi visa office. Seems like long wait for guys after 7th May.

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
Oscar7 said:
Very well said!!! + 1 on the suggestion!!!

Not sure why folks from India want to take chances with a CC knowing very well how quickly and suddenly RBI regulation / Bank mandate can screw their happiness and their hard work of several months! ???
May be they dont have the money :). Dont ask me how they will get settlement funds...... I dont know ;)

I am not in support of CC. I have used a DD.

Experience is the mother of knowledge. People remember a lesson taught very hard.

One more, wise men always learn from others mistakes.......

Sohaib89

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Hi Folks,
My WES evaluation completed and sent on 25th August but I have not received it in Abu Dhabi yet. I had selected regular mail option which does not have a tracking number. Should I wait for the delivery or consider it lost as it has been 16 days already.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Sohaib89 said:
Hi Folks,
My WES evaluation completed and sent on 25th August but I have not received it in Abu Dhabi yet. I had selected regular mail option which does not have a tracking number. Should I wait for the delivery or consider it lost as it has been 16 days already.

Order a duplicate copy and this time select international express mail.

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
ggulati said:
I am showing part of settlement funds as EPF from my previous employer.

when I download the passbook it gives me the statement till October 2013

I am not working in India since July 2013.

the website ask for some UAN Number to get the latest PF statement. I dont have this UAN Number as I havent got it from my previous employer. seems UAN has been recently introduced.

The website states

http://uanmembers.epfoservices.in/index.php

Dear EPF Members !!

• EPFO has launched an Universal Account Number (UAN) based Member Portal to provide a number of facilities to its members through a single window
• Activate your registration to avail various facilities such as UAN card download, member passbook, updation of KYC information etc.
• As of now, only active members (contribution received through ECR for the wage month October 2013 onwards) would be able to register themselves.
• For registration, obtain UAN from your employer alongwith your member ID.
• Your mobile number would be required to activate registration.

So how should I explain to CIC about these facts and convince them that it is a latest statement I am sending dated October '2013.

Please suggest
I replied back to your query earlier. Please check the below site.

http://members.epfoservices.in/

riyavisa

Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th aug 2014
Doc's Request.
cc charge - 23rd november
Nomination.....
per - 19th december
File Transfer...
14th March
Med's Request
Meds done - 14th April
Med's Done....
3rd Line- 23rd April
Passport Req..
PPR & DM 26th May
Oscar7 said:
I am up for it. I have shared sarcka's example many, many times and now you can see the guy applying again. And this friend is from Pakistan.

Cases from India are a dime a dozen - so even worse. CC failing folks once in every 10 days or so.

I believe two biggest reasons for file returning are:

1- Not paying sufficient attention to making a great reference letter, and
2- CC screwing the applicant's a$$

I believe many a Canadian dreams are cut short because of the above two, and coincidentally both are totally avoidable. Only if people make themselves a bit more aware that is!!! :) I will again start posting the DD encouragement posts from now on.
Oscar even i have given my cc in the application..and believe me i wouldnt hv given it if i had funds for th dd(all went into settlement funds)
and as i read this forum daily, i am damn scared..huufffff :-X

daxexpert

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2014
Nomination.....
22-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the file
Thanks for the explanation.

obryan20 said:
You can try checking the status any time after you feel they have reached to your application, particularly after your payment method has been charged/encashed. However, you can only check if you know your UCI. CIC assigns the UCI when they have started to check your application. Some people know theirs from either a previous visa application or because their file was returned from a previous attempt, and then check to see if it is "In Process". At this point, you are at least 99% sure of getting PER (once your application is in order).

The URL for ECAS is: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en

Status
Not open for further replies.